CDZ Every voice of division is the enemy.

Kneeling is an admission of submission. For a man to kneel before another man is to admit to being an inferior.

No American would get on their knees like this. The gesture itself is one of humiliation.

Kneeling is an admission of submission. For a man to kneel before another man is to admit to being an inferior.

No American would get on their knees like this. The gesture itself is one of humiliation.
It has always seemed a bit odd to me, I admit

I am trying to figure out how we got to the point that if you are against A, then you must be against B. Also, you can't say anything right now without people attacking what you say. No explanation, no reason, no allowing of ideas. The end of liberals and conservatives, we have moved to extreme left or extreme right and absolutely no middle ground. Not sure how we can get past all this and get back to respecting opinions and ideas.

I am trying to figure out how we got to the point that if you are against A, then you must be against B. Also, you can't say anything right now without people attacking what you say. No explanation, no reason, no allowing of ideas. The end of liberals and conservatives, we have moved to extreme left or extreme right and absolutely no middle ground. Not sure how we can get past all this and get back to respecting opinions and ideas.
That is a great part of the problem.

"Hypenated" and "American" could be put together in every instance. That is potentially one of the great things about our culture.
It is in the sense of cultural collectivism, it is not in the sense of those who use it to divide 4eyeM, ergo an addendum on the inscription on the colossus >>>

Welcome to America , you’ve either taken the naturalization oath , or are the son / daughter of one who did, and are now one of us.

You are no longer a hyphenated American , you are an American first and foremost that hails to our constitution , along with all which it educates us to be one

Whatever culture, religion or race you may be is secondary to this , insasmuch as they lend flavor to the melting pot, none take precedence, none assume favor, nor do any gain entitlement

No privilege is granted under our flag, while all those that exist under it are obligated , very very obligated

BKAKVZJR6VGUZOAU73XGO7NTJ4.jpg

~S~

It is devastating that so many participate in purely divisive rhetoric that obviously inflames the situation. Republicans and Democrats are so wedded to their flimsy philosophies, to the exclusion of reason, that they have become almost by definition enemies of the state. Trouble is, they occupy the seats of government.
The only group that deserves rejection is the group that consistently seeks to divide America. Whatever the quantity of pigmentation in their skin, they do not want what is good for people.
I've had "black" people throw stones at me because I am "white". I was once saved from being beaten up by a "white" thug by a huge "black" guy who didn't even know my name. Imbeciles unfortunately abound all around. Fortunately, they are the minority, but they force us all into uncomfortable places. We must no longer allow them to do this to us.

The voices of division and destruction only grow louder and more numerous.
"Race" now just means division.
"Left" now just means division.
"Right" just means division.
Division means sedition.
America needs better than this.
Those who want to destroy the nation will continue down this path.
All others will change verbiage and increase understanding of themselves first.

Can you tell me why divisions are wrong between groups like law abiding and non law abiding groups? Between drug addicts and drug pushers and those who see recreatinal drugs as a cancer on society? Between groups who are pro and anti military?

Please answer in a way that doesn't lead me to "feel" excluded in any way.

Can you tell me why divisions are wrong between groups like law abiding and non law abiding groups? Between drug addicts and drug pushers and those who see recreatinal drugs as a cancer on society? Between groups who are pro and anti military?

Actions and speech that are simply divisive are the enemy. Of course there is inherent 'division' between those of us interested in America and those interested in their agenda.

Actions and speech that are simply divisive are the enemy. Of course there is inherent 'division' between those of us interested in America and those interested in their agenda.

Is there no room in America for competing ideas or for competing agendas?

You aren’t comprehending. There are those using events to divide the people. There is agendas all right. Hidden ones that purposely divide us, for the benefit of the elite.

You aren’t comprehending. There are those using events to divide the people. There is agendas all right. Hidden ones that purposely divide us, for the benefit of the elite.

I bet that if you tried, you could list more than that.

At the moment, only if they are not divisive. At the start of WWII, comfortable debate about any positive traits in the Axis powers was not constructive.

Divisionists abound. Xi, Putin and the Mullahs are overjoyed. Keep up their work and they may reward you.
Then again, they may just shoot you, or simply allow you to starve to death (like Stalin).

At the moment, only if they are not divisive. At the start of WWII, comfortable debate about any positive traits in the Axis powers was not constructive.

Where can I find the basis for that claim in the U.S. Constitution?

Look at voices of reason and look at the rest. It is easy to see the difference and from whence they come.
Look at who benefits from the division and who loses. Most "blacks" don't gain anything, and know they very possibly stand to lose. "Whites" aren't going to win anything. It is clear who remains. Some politicians, some "spokes persons", and all of America's enemies.

Increasingly, it appears that November will bring a new peak in division in America. If it really is between Biden and Trump, 60% of the population will be split in two and the rest of us will be left in a parallel country. It is our good will and hard work that keeps things together as it is, and that is with periodic co-operation with at least some of the other 60%. If the 'duopolist' majority refuses to participate (constructively) at all, we're...in a fix. If they are actually, literally fighting among themselves, the Republic is lost.

Forum List

Back