Every media outlet the Comrade banned is chasing Russian collusion stories

View image on Twitter

C5d8Md4VUAA9hJ4.jpg:small

Follow
Sahil Kapur @sahilkapur

Statement from Bloomberg editor in chief John Micklethwait on the White House barring certain media from briefings. http://bloom.bg/2l93zCz

6:39 PM - 24 Feb 2017

Statement from Bloomberg editor in chief John Micklethwait on the WH Barring Certain Media

C5d8Md4VUAA9hJ4.jpg

White House Denies Briefing Access to New York Times, Politico, CNN

UPDATE:
Exclusive: Bloomberg cancels WHCA dinner afterparty

Exclusive: Bloomberg cancels WHCA dinner afterparty

That there is plausible plausible reality to the assertion that a POTUS or key member(s) of his team/Administration for political or personal gain colluded with anyone, but especially a foreign state and key leaders of it, is a serious enough matter that all media should be chasing that story.

I don't know what the FBI or press will find. I can wait to find out. Also, I think every American deserves to know the details of what the FBI and Congressional investigations find.

Frankly, just as I think prior federal officials (Clinton, Reagan, Bush II, and H. Clinton, to name a few) could have and should have been more timely and candid about the nature of their involvement in a host of things -- nothing good for the country is served by dragging this stuff out and keeping it hidden for as long as possible -- I think the current administration needs to, for the benefit of all future similar situations and generations, set a precedent and just come clean, provide demonstrative evidence of the veracity of their assertions and let the chips land where they land.

I think Clinton should have done that with "email-gate." I think Bush II should have done that with Iraq War Redux. I think Reagan should have done it with Iran-Contra, and I think Clinton should have done it for sure with "Oral in the Oval." In fact, of all those things, "Oral" should never have been allowed to be a "thing" because there's really nothing that is anybody's (other than him, her and his spouse) business about the POTUS getting blown in the Oval.

The OP missed the real common link between the banned orgs - FAKE / ALL-IN 'NEWS'

Trump simply has chosen not to be an enabler.

Enablers are why so many offspring of Democrats are so deep into drugs.

Those media folks are free to write anything they want - their freedom is not in any way restrained. It's just that this time there's no sucker bending over and inviting them in.

Suck it up buttercups.

That there is plausible plausible reality to the assertion that a POTUS or key member(s) of his team/Administration for political or personal gain colluded with anyone, but especially a foreign state and key leaders of it, is a serious enough matter that all media should be chasing that story.

I don't know what the FBI or press will find. I can wait to find out. Also, I think every American deserves to know the details of what the FBI and Congressional investigations find.

Frankly, just as I think prior federal officials (Clinton, Reagan, Bush II, and H. Clinton, to name a few) could have and should have been more timely and candid about the nature of their involvement in a host of things -- nothing good for the country is served by dragging this stuff out and keeping it hidden for as long as possible -- I think the current administration needs to, for the benefit of all future similar situations and generations, set a precedent and just come clean, provide demonstrative evidence of the veracity of their assertions and let the chips land where they land.

I think Clinton should have done that with "email-gate." I think Bush II should have done that with Iraq War Redux. I think Reagan should have done it with Iran-Contra, and I think Clinton should have done it for sure with "Oral in the Oval." In fact, of all those things, "Oral" should never have been allowed to be a "thing" because there's really nothing that is anybody's (other than him, her and his spouse) business about the POTUS getting blown in the Oval.

You realize the narcsist, sociopath, orange idiot will never admit anything. And his adoring, mindless, cult will never admit he has ever lied, colluded with Russia, or grabbed pus*y....as they drool over His Holiness.

U.S. Spy Agencies, FBI Probing Trump Team’s Russia Calls, Officials Say

The Russian collaborators at the WH should be getting nervous.
“If in fact there are campaign contacts between Trump officials and Russian intelligence officers that would be a very serious event and would justify the Senate forming a select committee to look at all things related to Russia,” he said in a statement. “The Russians have been trying to break the backbone of democracies all over the world, and clearly in my view, interfered in the 2016 election.”

Why should President Trump not free up some seats for people who are at least trying to report the news. Hell, the outlets whose representatives he's asked to vacate a few seats are going to make up some wild-assed bullchit anyways. Now they'll have lots more time to make up their fake news and cover the latest, greatest riot...I mean, protest.

You realize the narcsist, sociopath, orange idiot will never admit anything. And his adoring, mindless, cult will never admit he has ever lied, colluded with Russia, or grabbed pus*y....as they drool over His Holiness.
Are you referring to Obama (pickaninny-of-the-US) or B. Clinton (philanderer-of-the-US)? Both, perhaps?

Did he actually ever grab said pussy?

I thought he just talked about it.

And its cute you listing all the symptoms of your own Obama worship.

Forum List

Back