Every media outlet the Comrade banned is chasing Russian collusion stories

Every media outlet the Comrade banned is chasing Russian collusion stories

That there is plausible plausible reality to the assertion that a POTUS or key member(s) of his team/Administration for political or personal gain colluded with anyone, but especially a foreign state and key leaders of it, is a serious enough matter that all media should be chasing that story.

I don't know what the FBI or press will find. I can wait to find out. Also, I think every American deserves to know the details of what the FBI and Congressional investigations find.

Frankly, just as I think prior federal officials (Clinton, Reagan, Bush II, and H. Clinton, to name a few) could have and should have been more timely and candid about the nature of their involvement in a host of things -- nothing good for the country is served by dragging this stuff out and keeping it hidden for as long as possible -- I think the current administration needs to, for the benefit of all future similar situations and generations, set a precedent and just come clean, provide demonstrative evidence of the veracity of their assertions and let the chips land where they land.

I think Clinton should have done that with "email-gate." I think Bush II should have done that with Iraq War Redux. I think Reagan should have done it with Iran-Contra, and I think Clinton should have done it for sure with "Oral in the Oval." In fact, of all those things, "Oral" should never have been allowed to be a "thing" because there's really nothing that is anybody's (other than him, her and his spouse) business about the POTUS getting blown in the Oval.

You realize the narcsist, sociopath, orange idiot will never admit anything. And his adoring, mindless, cult will never admit he has ever lied, colluded with Russia, or grabbed pus*y....as they drool over His Holiness.

You realize the narcsist, sociopath, orange idiot will never admit anything. And his adoring, mindless, cult will never admit he has ever lied, colluded with Russia, or grabbed pus*y....as they drool over His Holiness

I have observed that to be case quite often so far. Perhaps I hope against all reason that will change. Maybe I should not....

Forum List

Back