Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

You are thinking too “Christian”.
Verse 1 states that physical matter (“The earth”) and metaphysical matter (“The heavens”) were created “In the beginning”, not that the planet earth was created.

God’s initial “desire” was that His creation would be on a higher spiritual plane than it wound up.
This can be determined from the 2nd verse that “There was darkness upon the face of the DEEP”.
From it’s inception, any “existence”
outside of God is imperfect; yet God allowed existence to continue.

There are different gradients of “Light”.
One gradient of light is not concentrated in physical entities, such as a star.

You have to study the verses from verse 1 and drop the English translation as it is very poor.
But Constantine’s council was not interested in creating a spiritually oriented religion.
I cant read Tora in original language, so I have to use English or Russian translations.

I will write some verses from Genesis:

9 And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
10 God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so.
12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
13 And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

Doesnt this verse say about creation of Earth?

We have no idea how much time elapsed prior to the third iteration of the creation of Adam.
If you read carefully, there are 3 narratives of God creating a human; these 3 humans were different.
Can you give the names of these humans?

The only basis we have for time is Adam’s creation and his ongoing genealogy.
How much time elapses before Adam is created is anyone’s guess.
Genesis says that the first man's name was Adam. Tora tells about different Adams which lived in different time?

In any way, the first man (or even the 'third' first man) can't be created 6000 years ago, because the great civilizations of Mesopotamia and Egypt began to form approximately at that time.
The first named human is Adam.
There are 2 human creations prior to Adam.
Read the verses very carefully...
There was a human and then there was a human comprised of Male/Female.

You will notice that the planet earth and plant life is created prior to the primordial light being downgraded to a concentrated star.
Inert and plant life do not have any level a higher soul and never actively violate God’s plan and thus their creation was allowed under the influence of pure, untainted energy.”
I am not arguing that there was primordial light which didn't depend on the Sun or other stars. But, the Sun and the stars were created after the Earth according to Genesis. In reality the things are opposite.

I am no expert----but actually the words used do not include "earth"----like
THE PLANET EARTH------I think a better translation is something like
first HEAVEN----meaning something like the whole universe -----and then something like "ground" which is something like not the universe but a place --haartez
which is something other than THE UNIVERSE
If you read this verse you can't understand it in other way than to imply that Earth is mentioned there. Universe is mentioned in the next day. I think it is well known that stars in the sky arent just small shining spots.

I cant read Tora in original language, so I have to use English or Russian translations.

9 And God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
10 God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so.
12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Genesis says that the first man's name was Adam. Tora tells about different Adams which lived in different time?

In any way, the first man (or even the 'third' first man) can't be created 6000 years ago, because the great civilizations of Mesopotamia and Egypt began to form approximately at that time.
Keep in mind...
The Torah mentions people and events that affect humanity.
Adam has more children than just Kayin and Hevel, but you have to be able to read Hebrew in order to know that.
It is no surprise that civilizations existed 6,000 years ago.
It’s not like God commanded Adam to live in huts and swing in the trees.
Yes, He didn't command that. But if Adam was even a third human being on Earth, then he couldn't be created in the times when first known civilization began to form.
Why not?
Do you think God created a universe and just planted humans in a vast wasteland?
Certainly, the garden, east of Eden, was not unfit for human habitation.
Adam had to become a farmer; do you think he was dumped on an unwieldy plot of land and starved to death until the first crop was harvested?
Because before the first great civilizations, there were some tens of thousand years during which humanity in contemporary form lived. The 'societies' of hunters, gatherers and the like.

I don't know what Adam ate before his first crop. He could well gather the 'fruits' of wild nature, as did people in the early stages of their development. But I don't get why it is of any significance.
It isn’t significant to me.
The human created before Adam was the hunter/ gatherer; sort of like an aborigine.
God did not breathe a soul into the 2 humans created before Adam.
I can't help but admit that if Adam was created 6000 years ago he can't be the first (or third) human being on Earth.

Keep in mind...
The Torah mentions people and events that affect humanity.
Adam has more children than just Kayin and Hevel, but you have to be able to read Hebrew in order to know that.
It is no surprise that civilizations existed 6,000 years ago.
It’s not like God commanded Adam to live in huts and swing in the trees.
Yes, He didn't command that. But if Adam was even a third human being on Earth, then he couldn't be created in the times when first known civilization began to form.
Why not?
Do you think God created a universe and just planted humans in a vast wasteland?
Certainly, the garden, east of Eden, was not unfit for human habitation.
Adam had to become a farmer; do you think he was dumped on an unwieldy plot of land and starved to death until the first crop was harvested?
Because before the first great civilizations, there were some tens of thousand years during which humanity in contemporary form lived. The 'societies' of hunters, gatherers and the like.

I don't know what Adam ate before his first crop. He could well gather the 'fruits' of wild nature, as did people in the early stages of their development. But I don't get why it is of any significance.
It isn’t significant to me.
The human created before Adam was the hunter/ gatherer; sort of like an aborigine.
God did not breathe a soul into the 2 humans created before Adam.
I can't help but admit that if Adam was created 6000 years ago he can't be the first (or third) human being on Earth.
Which is why Jews are obsessed with the age of the universe.
The closer we get to God, as in the beginning of the Torah, the vaguer the information.
Genesis is concerned with God’s expectations of his creation, not how long we’ve been around.

Verse 1 states that physical matter (“The earth”) and metaphysical matter (“The heavens”) were created “In the beginning”, not that the planet earth was created.

God’s initial “desire” was that His creation would be on a higher spiritual plane than it wound up.
This can be determined from the 2nd verse that “There was darkness upon the face of the DEEP”.

You have to study the verses from verse 1 and drop the English translation as it is very poor.
But Constantine’s council was not interested in creating a spiritually oriented religion.

We have no idea how much time elapsed prior to the third iteration of the creation of Adam.
If you read carefully, there are 3 narratives of God creating a human; these 3 humans were different.

You will notice that the planet earth and plant life is created prior to the primordial light being downgraded to a concentrated star.
Inert and plant life do not have any level a higher soul and never actively violate God’s plan and thus their creation was allowed under the influence of pure, untainted energy.”
I am not arguing that there was primordial light which didn't depend on the Sun or other stars. But, the Sun and the stars were created after the Earth according to Genesis. In reality the things are opposite.

first HEAVEN----meaning something like the whole universe -----and then something like "ground" which is something like not the universe but a place --haartez
If you read this verse you can't understand it in other way than to imply that Earth is mentioned there. Universe is mentioned in the next day. I think it is well known that stars in the sky arent just small shining spots.
The initial use of a word is where you look for it’s widest meaning.
The Kabbalist see shamyim (heaven) as the non-physical world and eretz (Land) as the most pristine land and opposed to adamah (ordinary land).
Adam were made from adamah as aspire to be worthy of Eretz Yisroel.

nope ARETZ is the word-----something like "first god created aretz-----and shamaym. " aretz does not translate as "planet earth"-----more like ' 'the
ground upon which the living stuff stands and upon which are the seas ' as opposed to the stuff out there---the sky and 'heavens' down here and up and
out there. ----SEPARATED. There is an implication that before that everything
was like water----then a SEPARATION was enacted in order to create form

Indeependent
irosie91
Okay. So when did Earth (I mean the Earth as a planet) was created?

Btw, there are a number of English translations of the Torah. Which one would you recommend as the most accurate?

Indeependent
irosie91

Btw, there are a number of English translations of the Torah. Which one would you recommend as the most accurate?
Day 3 when the vegetation was created.
Which means that since there was no sun on that “day”, we don’t know how long that “day” was and we have no idea how old the earth is.

The Artscroll is the best because it comes with the more popular commentaries, but it really takes a few years of learning Hebrew to realIze there are no translations, only commentaries.

Indeependent
irosie91

Which means that since there was no sun on that “day”, we don’t know how long that “day” was and we have no idea how old the earth is.

The Artscroll is the best because it comes with the more popular commentaries, but it really takes a few years of learning Hebrew to realIze there are no translations, only commentaries.
Okay, we don't know how old the Earth is. But in any case according to Genesis the Earth was created before the Sun. Right?

Indeependent
irosie91

the book called BERESHIT (genesis) does not say. Read the whole thing carefully----it is one of the most sublime books ever written

Indeependent
irosie91

Okay, we don't know how old the Earth is. But in any case according to Genesis the Earth was created before the Sun. Right?
Deduction says “yes”...I would presume vegetation needs a planet.

Indeependent
irosie91

But the point is the star (the Sun) began forming earlier than the planets surrounding it. To say nothing about the plants, which were formed much later after the Sun had formed.

Indeependent
irosie91

But the point is the star (the Sun) began forming earlier than the planets surrounding it. To say nothing about the plants, which were formed much later after the Sun had formed.
Show me the verse.
The verses state the opposite.

Indeependent
irosie91

Show me the verse.
Exactly. You won't find it in the verses. Astronomy says that.

Show me the verse.
Not really...immeasurable energy existed far before stars.
Astronomy is not unlike creating a new medication based on chemistry; there is no concrete reason the medication works or it wouldn’t take 15 years to develop.

Show me the verse.
Astronomy is not unlike creating a new medication based on chemistry; there is no concrete reason the medication works or it wouldn’t take 15 years to develop.
I am not arguing that there wasn't energy before stars. We were talking only about the Solar system and the sequence of its creation.

Yes, the science may be wrong about it. And may be not. One can choose oneself whether to accept it or not.

Show me the verse.
I am not arguing that there wasn't energy before stars. We were talking only about the Solar system and the sequence of its creation.

Yes, the science may be wrong about it. And may be not. One can choose oneself whether to accept it or not.
Takes a lot of study either way...Torah and Science.
You should look at the Artscroll Talmudic Tractate Sanhedrin...Civilization knew astronomy very well.

Show me the verse.

Takes a lot of study either way...Torah and Science.
You should look at the Artscroll Talmudic Tractate Sanhedrin...Civilization knew astronomy very well.
Sanhedrin? Isnt it about judges and courts?

How did the natural evil come to existence?

I see you’ve never watched the full Triumph of the Will.
I already said that I hadn't. Is that the best you've got left -- to accuse me of not having seen a movie I already told you I hadn't seen? Gee, you sue told me!

Also as I've already said, I've seen "Shoah" and was taught (and for most of my life believed) the same standard narrative about WWII, "the Nazis," and "the Holocaust" as everyone else. I'm as aware of it as you and anyone else. I'm also aware of other facts and information you refuse to acknowledge, despite it having been presented right here in this thread.

I see you haven't watched The Greatest Story Never Told, which I linked for you earlier. It present a lot of info that we're not told in the standard narrative.
https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

How the “Holocaust” was Faked
'Virtually all of the iconic imagery associated with the alleged Jewish “Holocaust” turns out to be either entirely fabricated, altered or extremely misrepresented and taken out of context. The imagery associated with the “Holocaust” — photographs of piles of dead bodies, emaciated prisoners, Jews being “rounded up”, train cars filled with dead people, etc. — has been used to psychologically traumatize the masses, rendering them vulnerable to manipulation and facilitating the fake narrative of “6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis”
'Images ... showing piles of dead, emaciated bodies have been shown ..., inducing psychological trauma and fear ... in order to sell the idea that the Germans systematically murdered millions of people (especially Jews) in “death camps”. The fact of the matter is that when the war was ending, the German-administered labor and industrial camps were not supplied and many people did in fact perish in horrible conditions. But that does not prove that the Germans were systematically murdering people in these camps.
'Also, some of the iconic imagery associated with the Jewish “Holocaust” turns out to be photographs of dead German civilians murdered in Allied fire-bombing campaigns, which were presented to the masses as “proof” of German atrocities...
'The iconic “Holocaust” imagery shown repeatedly to mass audiences is never put into context. The images are simply shown, and we are expected to believe that the “Holocaust” was a real event.'

Of course he
She.

and other posters either deny the Holocaust or try to justify the Jews were responsible for Germany's struggling economy,
Both.

What he and others don't tell you is that Hitler had a Long History of Anti Semitism
Yes, we do. No one denies that.
You use yet another standard tactic of those on the wrong side of a debate: Accusing your debate opponent of not admitting what they, in fact, readily state.

Mein Kampf
Ever read it? It's amazing.

My Jewish Learning? Ya think just maybe they might have a bias about this topic?

Kudos, though, for at least trying to provide some support for your position. Flimsy and biased support that simply takes the received narrative as a given, but at least something.

Judea Declares War On Germany - Daily Express, March 24, 1933
Thanks for helping to make our point and contradicting your own. Hitler becomes Chancellor and immediately, before he's done anything at all in office, the jews declare an economic war upon Germany, and yet you argue we're wrong when we "try to justify the Jews were responsible" for German animosity toward them. Hel-LO???

I have all these old pictures of the Haber sisters lounging around in their Gibson girl hair looking gorgeous. Hence my avatar..
Love your avatar!

The Israel apologists only see what they WANT to see so of course they will never watch it.

I see you’ve never watched the full Triumph of the Will.
I already said that I hadn't. Is that the best you've got left -- to accuse me of not having seen a movie I already told you I hadn't seen? Gee, you sue told me!

Also as I've already said, I've seen "Shoah" and was taught (and for most of my life believed) the same standard narrative about WWII, "the Nazis," and "the Holocaust" as everyone else. I'm as aware of it as you and anyone else. I'm also aware of other facts and information you refuse to acknowledge, despite it having been presented right here in this thread.

I see you haven't watched The Greatest Story Never Told, which I linked for you earlier. It present a lot of info that we're not told in the standard narrative.
https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv

How the “Holocaust” was Faked
'Virtually all of the iconic imagery associated with the alleged Jewish “Holocaust” turns out to be either entirely fabricated, altered or extremely misrepresented and taken out of context. The imagery associated with the “Holocaust” — photographs of piles of dead bodies, emaciated prisoners, Jews being “rounded up”, train cars filled with dead people, etc. — has been used to psychologically traumatize the masses, rendering them vulnerable to manipulation and facilitating the fake narrative of “6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis”
'Images ... showing piles of dead, emaciated bodies have been shown ..., inducing psychological trauma and fear ... in order to sell the idea that the Germans systematically murdered millions of people (especially Jews) in “death camps”. The fact of the matter is that when the war was ending, the German-administered labor and industrial camps were not supplied and many people did in fact perish in horrible conditions. But that does not prove that the Germans were systematically murdering people in these camps.
'Also, some of the iconic imagery associated with the Jewish “Holocaust” turns out to be photographs of dead German civilians murdered in Allied fire-bombing campaigns, which were presented to the masses as “proof” of German atrocities...
'The iconic “Holocaust” imagery shown repeatedly to mass audiences is never put into context. The images are simply shown, and we are expected to believe that the “Holocaust” was a real event.'

Of course he
She.

and other posters either deny the Holocaust or try to justify the Jews were responsible for Germany's struggling economy,
Both.

What he and others don't tell you is that Hitler had a Long History of Anti Semitism
Yes, we do. No one denies that.
You use yet another standard tactic of those on the wrong side of a debate: Accusing your debate opponent of not admitting what they, in fact, readily state.

Mein Kampf
Ever read it? It's amazing.

My Jewish Learning? Ya think just maybe they might have a bias about this topic?

Kudos, though, for at least trying to provide some support for your position. Flimsy and biased support that simply takes the received narrative as a given, but at least something.

Judea Declares War On Germany - Daily Express, March 24, 1933
Thanks for helping to make our point and contradicting your own. Hitler becomes Chancellor and immediately, before he's done anything at all in office, the jews declare an economic war upon Germany, and yet you argue we're wrong when we "try to justify the Jews were responsible" for German animosity toward them. Hel-LO???

I have all these old pictures of the Haber sisters lounging around in their Gibson girl hair looking gorgeous. Hence my avatar..
Love your avatar!
Dude...It’s the documentary ordered by Hitler and proudly shows his successful extermination of the Jews.

You can’t watch because it proves you’re full of shit.

Final Solution - Wikipedia

We all know we will deny this; Just attribute it to bigotry, ignorance, delusion, and stupidity
"We all know we will deny this; Just attribute it to bigotry, ignorance, delusion, and stupidity"
Yes, you will deny, but you can't refute. Nor can you seem to embrace the truth and acknowledge the role Jews have played in the agonies of the West. The world of deception you create makes you an agent of irrationality, the mother of chaos and destruction. How does this world of chaos and destruction, of the wanton slaughter of innocents, of endless war and propaganda and subjugation and enslavement finally ever end for you sons of Deuteronomy? Is extreme torture really the final glory of humanity as it became for the Bolsheviks?

you nailed it.

One cannot help but notice that those on the "philo-Semitic" side in this thread have replied with derision but haven't addressed any facts (though one did offer an historical explanation for the jews' dominance of Hollywood, that doesn't address the impact of such overwhelming dominance).

The fact is that jews do own and operate the world's central banks.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on all business operations that depend, for production or sales, on credit.
The fact is that the defense industry is deeply reliant on credit.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on governments.
The fact is that jews are the wealthiest overall sub-group in the US.
The fact is that this gives them even more influence over political candidates and office-holders in the world's most influential country.
The fact is that jews operate 5 of the 6 largest media companies.
The fact is that jews own America's most influential newspapers.
The fact is that this dominance of major media gives jews control over roughly 90% of all information consumed in the West.
The fact is that jews dominate new-media (such as Facebook and Alphabet).
The fact is that this gives jews gatekeeper power over a huge amount of internet-based information.

There are more such facts but posts can only go so so long.

The op was actually being fair and generous in making a distinction between "the jews" and all the jewish people.

It's only paranoia if it's baseless.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

best damn post on this thread,you got the zionists like hossfly shill and his fellow shill i love israel running scared asking their handlers what kind of childish pictures to post next after getting their asses handed to them on a platter.:iyfyus.jpg:

the only thing you really need to make sure and clarify is it is ZIONISTS jews,judaism jewish folks contrary to what the OP said,are good people.

All I know is that Jew-haters are on my shit list.

I'm with Hossfly. Fuck all you Jew-hating pieces of shit around here.

We're about 2 levels above you, and you can fuck right the hell off.

You are derp, next!

if your with agent hossfly,same as him,you're a traiter to america and our forefathers who faught for america and like him,have taken a shit on the constitution since that is what Israel does all the time.

Forum List

Back