Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired is a theft from those who hunger but are not fed & who are cold but are not clothed

The Constitution does not restrict the Federal government from doing things not mentioned. It restricts the Federal government from things it restricts it from doing.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

And yet I stated them. You didn't dispute what I said. You acted like a 10 year old.
People have also "stated" the Earth is flat, the moon is made of green cheese, and they are getting signals from the planet Frimmerbee. There is no point in disputing them, people like that are delusional.

People have also "stated" the Earth is flat, the moon is made of green cheese, and they are getting signals from the planet Frimmerbee. There is no point in disputing them, people like that are delusional.

Illegals don't get EBT cards. Simple fact.

For Canada:

Canada is a close neighbours and this is common that priorties on one can be less on the other side... Honestly it is surprising it is so low..

One really surprised was $166m to Mexico... That should be multiples that figure... By not supporting Mexico the US is causing the Southern Border problem, a little investment there relieves the pressure on the deman on the border...
By the way conservative costs on the wall after build was over a billion a year... Which could be climbed with a $5 ladder...
And we all know the aid to Mexico is probably going straight through the gov't and into the hands of the cartel.

3.8 Billion to Afghanistan

I'm not. I'm saying you are wasting your time here. If you really believe what you believe, file a lawsuit and back it up.
No, you said, and I quote, "The Constitution does not restrict the Federal government from doing things not mentioned". That's not correct, as was shown by a direct quote from the Constitution.

File a lawsuit.
The Constitution is the law of the land why should I have to waste my time and money on something the Federal Government shouldn't be doing in the first place. Every tax paying citizen should be complaining anytime the Fed going outside of the mandate.

You're thinking way too small. NK invading SK would be a proxy war just like when we got involved decades ago, only this time with Chinese support, and we would be leaving SK high and dry. Russia can never be counted out because they are indeed heavily armed with nukes, and weapons have ways of finding themselves in the wrong hands.

The point remains, if we pull out so we can pay for more welfare, we destabilize much of the world, leaving a power vacuum, and we all know what happens when there's a power vacuum.

I believe the EU, Japan and S Korea are more than capable of filling that power vacuum

Illegals don't get EBT cards. If they have a big screen TV it was their employer that provided that money.

What a load of crap.
Think about it. We have a defense either for protection against domestic and foreign enemies.
The threat to our country is either real or fabricated.
If real, I don't think the general public is told 5% of the real threats against this country and or our allies. Thus why we maintain a defense and budget of this size and continue to research and advance military tactics and arms.

If the size of our defense is not needed why do we maintain it? Is the gov't laundering money through the military budget? Is the threat of "war" a propaganda machine leveraged by all the world powers?

Forum List

Back