Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired is a theft from those who hunger but are not fed & who are cold but are not clothed

We spend about the same on the military bureaucracy as we do on the social bureaucracy
The difference is the social spending helps Americans while military spending helps people on the other side of the globe
Social programs are often wastes of money compared to more efficient means or as I stated and you’ve ignored (for obvious reasons) harmful to the people it’s trying to help.

Meanwhile, military spending includes keeping the water trading routes defended and safe so you can enjoy this first world paradise. It seems you’re either oblivious to this or immaturely don’t appreciate it

I don't agree that Japan could contain China, or that SK could stand alone against Rocket Man if he has China behind him, all without massive bloodshed.

I don’t think China would bail out North Korea this time

Actually, I favor the US cutting its military funding and pushing the new burden on NATO, Japan and S Korea

Let them take the added mission and pay what they need
But you do understand that we need a strong military to thwart communist dictators who are a threat to world peace, don't you?

Social programs are often wastes of money compared to more efficient means or as I stated and you’ve ignored (for obvious reasons) harmful to the people it’s trying to help.

Meanwhile, military spending includes keeping the water trading routes defended and safe so you can enjoy this first world paradise. It seems you’re either oblivious to this or immaturely don’t appreciate it

I don’t buy your propaganda that social programs are harmful. Neither does most of the world.

I am well aware of the Navy Mission to keep the shipping lanes open. But they spend very little of their budget fighting Pirates

a 1% increase in military spending results in 9% decrease in economic growth. clear choices for voters

I dont think you are aware of this but the world is a dangerous place

Without a US defense program dictators such as putin and Xi will rule the world

But you do understand that we need a strong military to thwart communist dictators who are a threat to world peace, don't you?

And our NATO buddies along with Japan and S Korea are capable of assuming more of that mission

Our military budget alone dwarfs those Communist Dictators

I don’t buy your propaganda that social programs are harmful. Neither does most of the world.
Nobody said they “are” as in all, but they certainly can be, and my example proves it.

And how can I, a private citizen, give “propaganda”? LMAO.

You’re just not honest in debate, ignoring details and reciting bumper stickers.

And our NATO buddies along with Japan and S Korea are capable of assuming more of that mission

Our military budget alone dwarfs those Communist Dictators
All you globalist pansies cried like babies when Trump asked them to pay their fair share.

It is the old Economic “Guns vs Butter” argument

The US has always sided with guns as we allow our social programs to suffer
Welfare makes up 19% of the United States budget, and entitlements account for 52%. Defense spending only accounts for 15 - 16% of the United States budget.

What pipe are you smoking from?

Welfare makes up 19% of the United States budget, and entitlements account for 52%. Defense spending only accounts for 15 - 16% of the United States budget.

What pipe are you smoking from?

1680285427686.png

All you globalist pansies cried like babies when Trump asked them to pay their fair share.
The military detractors will skimp on weapons for our soldiers, then send them into battle to be slaughtered

Forum List

Back