Zone1 Every day I have to remind myself that I'm one of the "good guys."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Ever get that feeling? I'm a white Judaeo-Christian straight American male, a Republican, a property-owner, a law-abiding taxpayer, a gun-owner, and have carried a concealed weapon every day for the last 12 years. Yet everywhere I look, I see those like myself being constantly denigrated as being some kind of a "Boogieman".

:laughing0301:

Ever get that feeling? I'm a white Judaeo-Christian straight American male, a Republican, a property-owner, a law-abiding taxpayer, a gun-owner, and have carried a concealed weapon every day for the last 12 years. Yet everywhere I look, I see those like myself being constantly denigrated as being some kind of a "Boogieman".

I feel the same way as I fight a dishonest cult who are supppsed to be the "good guys" too. Race doesn't enter my mind, nor religion or even Nationalisty. The people who abused me and get assistance from U.S authorities currently are not Canadian as far as I am concerned. I view them as the enemy of the West who spit on the graves of better men. It is possibly the greatest source of motivation to carry on. A different scenario from you perhaps, but equally isolating.

Last edited:

What's the problem?
When the shoes fit...

I hear you. I used to be a democrat. They have mutated into a cancerous contrarian hate cult...We are living in dangerous times where insane mobs rule. And a traitorous party fuels that insanity.

I wonder what would happen if 75 million paying taxpayers just stopped paying their taxes. Since we dont pay our fair share, and are White Supremacists even though many are blacks and Latinos, why should we continue to support the RAPE of this great country by the lazy fucking assholes who dont do shit for it. Once the starvation sets in, maybe then the assholes would understand that the game is over for them.....

Yup. I'm a white, straight, Christian, Independent Conservative, law-abiding, hard-working, tax-paying, patriotic, nationalist male who have been a gun owner since I was 12 (I'm 63 now) and who carries a Springfield Hellcat everywhere I go. And guess what ... I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm proud of my heritage, my people, my culture, my nation (or what it's supposed to be), my history, my faith, the Bible, and the Constitution.

And I know who the “bad guys” are. Not to point any fingers, but they're Marxist Demwits or their brain-dead puppets.

Last edited:

White, Christian, Straight, American, Male, Republican, Property-owner, Law-abiding, Taxpayer, and a Gun-owner.

Dude! Sorry to hear it! You are the embodiment of all ten things commie fascist Leftists hate most and want to criminalize and destroy!

Being normal, healthy and happy is the literal embodiment now of everything in this world leftists find most wrong with it!

it is so hard to do the right things....so easy to be an idiot

i look at the value of people of how much total taxes they have paid in a lifetime

When I consider my own morality, race or gender or sexual orientation or religion don't enter into it.

In the liberal mind, morality is based on actions, not what group you belong to.

We reject tribalism-based morality, because it's just an exercise in defining yourself as moral. That's why the right embraces tribalism-based morality -- they can just say they're moral, without having to put in the effort. Just look at this thread.

What's the problem?
When the shoes fit...

Very sorry, but same sex marriage, public school systems, transgenderism, Affirmative Action, Abortion, communal living, secularism, Marxism, redistribution of wealth, higher taxes, racial apologism, climate change, big labor unions, gun confiscation, identity politics, assisted suicide, open borders, defunding law enforcement and cashless bail, voter fraud, increased welfare, Darwinism, globalism, socialized medicine, student loan forgiveness, and vaccine mandates don't fit my feet.

You can walk around with all those things on your feet if you like, but don't be surprised if people call you a clown.

these ilks of society are just jealous we have normal, productive, and happy lives...most libs here seem like miserable poo poos

When I consider my own morality, race or gender or sexual orientation or religion don't enter into it.

In the liberal mind, morality is based on actions, not what group you belong to.

We reject tribalism-based morality, because it's just an exercise in defining yourself as moral. That's why the right embraces tribalism-based morality -- they can just say they're moral, without having to put in the effort. Just look at this thread.
you people here seem very miserable and angry about life, jealous to the max

I'm very comfortable in my shoes. I've carried since I was 19 and started working for DOC.

At the time the Governor of Virginia had to sign off on it because I could not even own the handgun I carried but they hired 19 year olds so they had to do something. I still could not buy a handgun from a FFL till I turned 21.

LOL....While most young men of my era would go out and buy them a bottle of whiskey or some such on their 21st birthday I showed up at a local gun shop and bought a new S&W Model 28 .357 the day I turned 21. ;)

Forum List

Back