Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

I have already come out in favor of at least some school personnel being armed.

I just find it incredible that conservative who think we are all abusers and groomers suddenly trust us with guns and ammo. It's all one LOLZ

Well, perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and realize that not every conservative believes that every liberal is an abuser and a groomer. I would be one of those conservatives.

The people I trust to be armed are those who choose to be armed and who are willing to be properly trained. If you don't want to be armed, that's absolutely fine. I have no issue with that whatsoever. But, when you start saying that someone else shouldn't be armed, that's where you and I will have a serious difference of opinion.

If someone wants to be armed, and is willing to be trained so that, God forbid, maybe he or she can be in a position to stop a shooter, anyone who would stand in the way of that is someone who's wholly disinterested in protecting our children...

Yeah right. And the minute things go the least bit south we are blamed again. You think we can't see how this goes? Really? Please.
Just rereading this post.

You make it pretty clear that you're far more concerned about being blamed for something than protecting our children.

Based on what you've written, convince me that I'm wrong...

Just rereading this post.

You make it pretty clear that you're far more concerned about being blamed for something than protecting our children.

Based on what you've written, convince me that I'm wrong...

Are the same people who called me a groomer last week....

Now putting my feet to the fire for not "protecting" their children?

They are doing to my profession just exactly what the Left did to the police.

And will hate the results.

Last edited:
You continue the use of large brush. Personally its your choice on this about some being armed. In this current case the shooter busted in and said Goodnight and shot the teacher at point blank range. Id rather that teacher have a gun and say I dont think so and shoot him dead

I'm not even talking about the active shooter situation. I'm talking about situations we have in classrooms now, and now we have guns and ammo there. Etc--times many. That's how it goes sideways.

Are the same people who called me a groomer last week....

Now putting my feet to the fire for not "protecting" their children?

They are doing to my profession just exactly what the Left did to the police.

And will hate the results.

This makes absolutely no sense, and it's nowhere near a response to my comment.

But it's late. Maybe you've been drinking...

This makes absolutely no sense, and it's nowhere near a response to my comment.

But it's late. Maybe you've been drinking...

Mid life insomnia. No way would I drink so close to a school day. Well...coffee. With cream. :)

If your personal position is that some teachers are wacko but most are sane and pretty decent people who could be trusted to be armed, then congrats. We are on the same page.

MOST conservatives here do not agree. Most have been agitating against teachers forever. We are nuts; we are groomers; we are stupid; we are only out to 'indoctrinate' the kids. Therefore, their insistence that we now arm up and carry is inconsistent. And stupid. You cannot say you do not trust us to speak to children without being livestreamed in one breath but in the next say oh yeah but also, here's a gun.

Being that I am a teacher, I really loathe adults clinging to irrational, inconsistently stupid things. Particularly when it's conservatives. I expect this from liberals.

But the issue we're discussing IS an active shooter situation.

I carry a gun every single day. Almost no one is aware of that, though. Why do you think a teacher couldn't do the same thing?
Why do you feel the need to carry a gun every day? Are you that hated? Are you that paranoid? Are you that scared? Do you live on the west side of Chicago? All of the above?

...Arming teachers is ludicrous. It presents more of a danger than the armed intruder itself. .....

Well since the armed intruder intends to kill students and staff, that doesn't quite hold water.

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need to carry a gun every day? Are you that hated? Are you that paranoid? Are you that scared? Do you live on the west side of Chicago? All of the above?

First, do I ask you why you feel the need to express your opinion?

I carry a gun because it's my right to do so. I'm very proficient with firearms. I go to the range at least twice a week. I've also trained in the use of deadly force and the concepts of escalation of force. I take the responsibility of carrying a firearm very, very seriously.

I'm not hated by anyone, so far as I know. Paranoid? Scared? Neither. And I live outside St. Augustine Florida.

I got my Florida CCW nine years ago. When I first got it, sometimes I carried, sometimes I didn't. A Sheriff buddy of mine commented that it didn't make much sense to have the CCW and not carry. I could see his point, I guess, and I started carrying regularly.

Six years ago my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were confronted by three armed assailants. I drew my sidearm and they were undeterred. I shot two of them. One of them was arraigned from his hospital bed and is still in state prison. The other died on the sidewalk. The third assailant fled.

To this day, I am 100% convinced that my smokin' hot Puert Rican girlfriend and I would've been, if not killed, gravely harmed that night.

So, I will always carry a gun. I won't carry it because I'm scared or paranoid, I'll carry it for the simple fact that there are bad people in the world who will happily do bad things to good people for no other reason than they want to. That's simply unacceptable to me, so I've chosen to put myself in a position where, if a similar scenario were ever to happen to me, or even someone else, in the future I'm in a far better position to stop it.

I will always carry a gun. If guns are ever outlawed and banned, I will still carry a gun. I can promise you that. No one will ever take away my right to defend myself...

First, do I ask you why you feel the need to express your opinion?

I carry a gun because it's my right to do so. I'm very proficient with firearms. I go to the range at least twice a week. I've also trained in the use of deadly force and the concepts of escalation of force. I take the responsibility of carrying a firearm very, very seriously.

I'm not hated by anyone, so far as I know. Paranoid? Scared? Neither. And I live outside St. Augustine Florida.

I got my Florida CCW nine years ago. When I first got it, sometimes I carried, sometimes I didn't. A Sheriff buddy of mine commented that it didn't make much sense to have the CCW and not carry. I could see his point, I guess, and I started carrying regularly.

Six years ago my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were confronted by three armed assailants. I drew my sidearm and they were undeterred. I shot two of them. One of them was arraigned from his hospital bed and is still in state prison. The other died on the sidewalk. The third assailant fled.

To this day, I am 100% convinced that my smokin' hot Puert Rican girlfriend and I would've been, if not killed, gravely harmed that night.

So, I will always carry a gun. I won't carry it because I'm scared or paranoid, I'll carry it for the simple fact that there are bad people in the world who will happily do bad things to good people for no other reason than they want to. That's simply unacceptable to me, so I've chosen to put myself in a position where, if a similar scenario were ever to happen to me, or even someone else, in the future I'm in a far better position to stop it.

I will always carry a gun. If guns are ever outlawed and banned, I will still carry a gun. I can promise you that. No one will ever take away my right to defend myself...
Pure fantasy....You are nuts!

Last edited:
Pure fantasy....You are nuts!

Um, well, I wish it was pure fantasy. I can assure you that it's not.

And that's as far as I'll go in trying to convince you of the validity of my experience. I honestly don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not.

The simple truth is that you don't want to hear about people using guns to protect themselves. You're afraid of guns. I get it. Well, no need to worry that little pointed head of yours, Kitten; no one's going to ask you to carry a gun. In fact, it would probably be wise if they insisted that you don't.

The reality is that people use guns to protect themselves all the time. t happened to me, and it happens to people a lot more often than you think. Your posts in this thread make it clear that you're content with becoming a victim, and that you have little interest in protecting the children in your charge. What's worse, is that you don't want other teachers to be in a position to do that, either. Well, fuck you. It's not your place to tell someone that they can't protect children when you won't. Get out of their way and leave them alone.

You're disgusting...

But I guess I'd rather be a gun humper than a cowardly little pussy like you.
You are a gun humper. And a Mod Delete/White 6. That's why you're a gun humper, in fact.

thats why you think arming teachers is a good idea. You are so much of an intellectual sissy, that this is the only idea you can even tolerate, in your gun humping brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a gun humper. And a cowardly little pussy. That's why you're a gun humper, in fact.

thats why you think arming teachers is a good idea. You are so much of an intellectual sissy, that this is the only idea you can even tolerate, in your gun humping brain.

Sadly, the only way you'll ever gain any level of appreciation for what I know is to have it happen to you.

Then again, you won't be in a position to defend yourself, and you'll get your little pussy teeth kicked down your little pussy throat.

I'll just go ahead and count you among those who are stupid enough to allow themselves to be victims...

Sadly, the only way you'll ever gain any level of appreciation for what I know is to have it happen to you.
Hmm, doubtful. Being an educated person, I understand the limited value of personal anecdotes.

Did someone suggest you shouldn't have a gun? No? Then what the fuck are you even babbling about?

Or maybe you have a genuine, well based fear that you will make the "mentally unfit" list?

Hmm, doubtful. Being an educated person, I understand the limited value of personal anecdotes.

Did someone suggest you shouldn't have a gun? No? Then what the fuck are you even babbling about?

Or maybe you have a genuine, well based fear that you will make the "mentally unfit" list?

I was asked why I felt the need to carry. Being an educated person, I know the suggestion that I not carry a gun isn't far behind.

And the "mentally unfit" here is the so-called teacher, Who Me?, who'd rather watch a children's brains get blown all over the wall than take any steps, whatsoever, to try to stop that from occurring...

Oh no! A SUGGESTION?!?!

yes, I would suggest you do not carry your gun to the grocery store, because it is freakish. At least conceal it. Thanks.

Fucking seriously?

Yes, dumbfuck, I carry CONCEALED. That's why I have a CONCEALED weapons permit. Open carry isn't legal in Florida and, if it were, I would still carry concealed. It's no one's business but my own if I'm armed or not...

Forum List

Back