Dem-run NYC now spending $39,000 per kid in schools!!!

History is "useless"? How stupid are you?
History would be very valuable - if it was true. But instead it's all liberal lies and propaganda. Look at how schools teach the civil war. They tell us it was fought to free the slaves even though the Union had 4 slave states of their own throughout the war and Lincoln even asked slave owner Robert e Lee to be in charge of all Union troops.

History would be very valuable - if it was true. But instead it's all liberal lies and propaganda. Look at how schools teach the civil war. They tell us it was fought to free the slaves even though the Union had 4 slave states of their own throughout the war and Lincoln even asked slave owner Robert e Lee to be in charge of all Union troops.
No, that is not how it was taught. I know because I taught it!

Rich? Teachers get rich? Surely you are joking.

$80-$100K (plus golden benefits) for a 6-hour pery day, 8 or 9 month job is not chopped liver. see CA or CHI.

Try getting $50K to stock grocery shelves 48 hours per week at nights, 12 months straight.

$80-$100K (plus golden benefits) for a 6-hour pery day, 8 or 9 month job is not chopped liver. see CA or CHI.

Try getting $50K to stock grocery shelves 48 hours per week at nights, 12 months straight.

Please show me where stocking shelves requires a college degree.

Teachers are not getting rich. The places you find with very high salaries also have very high costs of living.

The overwhelming majority of teachers are getting by, and that is all.

And Social Studies gives the students knowledge of geography, ethics, psychology, economics, history, anthropology, arts and literature.

The point of modern education is to provide for students to become well balanced citizens.

No teachers just works 6 hours a day. With papers to grade, lesson plans to prepare and the numerous other tasks required of teachers, they spend numerous hours each week working outside the classroom.

Forum List

Back