Every Been Spit Upon?

Three times, now? Look, we all appreciate your willingness to make up for your earlier partisan blathering by demonstrating your own stupidity, but you really needn't continue.

Three times, now? Look, we all appreciate your willingness to make up for your earlier partisan blathering by demonstrating your own stupidity, but you really needn't continue.

Me thinks someone has been drinking. I speak in tongues after about 8 or 9 beers, too.

In a bizarre example of government waste, a major U.S. city with a $400 million transit budget shortfall allows public bus drivers to take months of paid leave every time a rider spits on them.

Thanks to a contract negotiated by the New York City bus drivers’ powerful union, spitting is considered an assault even though the state penal code doesn’t classify it that way. This has allowed dozens of city bus drivers to take an average of more than two months paid leave each time they get spit on by a disgruntled passenger.

In some cases drivers have taken more than half a year off with pay over a spitting incident. This is possible because their contract allows them to take unlimited “assault time” with full pay. When a Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus driver reports a spitting incident, an agency team responds to the scene as if it were a dire emergency.

About one-third of the 153 assaults on New York City bus drivers last year involved spitting. Fifty one drivers took an average of 64 paid days off after suffering “saliva assault.”

?Spit Assault? Gets N.Y. Bus Drivers Months Of Paid Leave | Judicial Watch

Gee whiz. I wonder how many cops and teachers are victims of spit assaults each year. Here's an idea. Instead of giving the bus drivers "spit time" maybe they should change the penal code and arrest the disgusting assailants?

How much spit time does your employer offer?

it all depends on who is doing the spitting...

If an America loving God fearing conservative spits on a liberal then that is perfectly ok

the liberal deserves it.

If an America hating god hating scumbag liberal spits on a conservative then he should be arrested and executed (no trial necessary)

the liberal deserves it.

And at the same time, the right goes into conniption fits over the notion that veterans would be spat upon (though few, if any of the claims can ever be substantiated).

Why are bus drivers any different?

Way to make it a partisan thing douchebag. :thup:

You calling anyone a douchebag is pot meet kettle. You are the epitome of tacky posters on this joint. Don't you have a woman to harass about her reproductive history or something?

Jerkoff.

*edit*

By the way Mani, I find it so inspiring that you have the message board option disabled on your own profile while running around leaving nasty messages on other people's board.

So add "fucking twat" to your rather extensive list of problems.

Last edited:
And at the same time, the right goes into conniption fits over the notion that veterans would be spat upon (though few, if any of the claims can ever be substantiated).

Why are bus drivers any different?

Way to make it a partisan thing douchebag. :thup:

You calling anyone a douchebag is pot meet kettle. You are the epitome of tacky posters on this joint. Don't you have a woman to harass about her reproductive history or something?

Jerkoff.

here you go skippy

kleenex.jpg

It is wrong to spit on people. WTF is with you.

Need me to draw you a map asshole?

Few things get conservatives on her as worked up about the notion that returning veterans were spit upon.

However, when it's bus drivers, then the bus drivers are the bad guys because their union wrangled a sweet deal for them.

I agree spitting on people is wrong. I find it funny that we have to find minutiae to split hairs over the larger issue.

It is also wrong for the victim to get 2 years paid vacation as a result of the assault Moron.

It was two months. I agree to an extent, but the larger issue here is the usual lame fucking conservative hatred towards unions.

Yes, it's confirmed. You be a douchebag and a crybaby.

Best of luck with that. :thup:

Uh huh.

Call me what you want, Mango, I am not the one that has to hide his own wall.

I guess you jumped the shark when you started harassing the ladies on here didn't you, Mani?

But you are just that kind of creepy fucking asshole.

I knew that neg repping you would be get your panties in a twist, but this is far more entertaining than even I would've expected.

Do go on. :lol:

So, in conclusion.

Nobody should be spat upon.. especially union bus drivers

Nobody should get two months off for being spat upon except union bus drivers.

we get it lefties. we get it.

I knew that neg repping you would be get your panties in a twist, but this is far more entertaining than even I would've expected.

Do go on. :lol:

Why do I get the feeling that you sit at home and jerk off to these exchanges?

Probably because you can't stop thinking about my penis.

I mean, seriously Mango, there must be some sort of reason you delight in being a giant fucking asshole on this board.

What is it? Not enough attention as a kid?

I mean, seriously Mango, there must be some sort of reason you delight in being a giant fucking asshole on this board.

Good question.

If I ever figure out why you'll be the first to know. :cool:

Save your time. Other than a passing curiosity when you go on tilt like this, I don't worry or think about you that much, Mango.

As fun as this has been, I need to get back to work, and I am sure the OP would appreciate their thread back.

Don't forget to clean up when you are done, Mango.

Forum List

Back