ever want MORE children? (than you already have?)

Two cats and a husband has to be the equivalent of at LEAST 6 kids, right?

So.. to answer the question.. NO!

mom4 said:
Do we have to tell ALL my little secrets on the board?????? :bat:

Nah just some! :teeth:

And what exactly do you intend on doing with that bat? Nevermind I don't want to know! :D

Trinity said:
Nah just some! :teeth:

And what exactly do you intend on doing with that bat? Nevermind I don't want to know! :D

Well, you know how violent I can get...

Trinity said:
Oh yes we do know how violent you can get!!! :teeth:

You better watch your step or I'll "Heavens-to-Betsy" you! Or maybe break out the "Goodness Gracious!"

mom4 said:
Whack 'em young and whack 'em hard. Nothing says "love" like a little pink bottom! :spank3:

Watch your mail.
Im sending him express - a few holes will be in the box.
spank away.

Not just no, but Hell No!

I am already surrounded by an estrogen soaked household. (One Adopted daughter, two biological ones). I don't think I could take any more and remain as manly as I am! :tng:

no1tovote4 said:
....I am already surrounded by an estrogen soaked household.
I'm just curious. Do you EVER have a week you aren't dealing with PMS? Poor, POOR No1.

no1tovote4 said:
I figure I'll be watching much less T.V. and spending more time with the horses.
Or with the dogs. (in the doghouse ;) )

My father was the lone man with four girls + mom. Even the dog and cat were girls. He worked a lot. And took up woodworking.

mom4 said:
My father was the lone man with four girls + mom. Even the dog and cat were girls. He worked a lot. And took up woodworking.

I'll be too busy following them around with baseball bats to be able to get into woodworking!

:smoke:

Forum List

Back