Ever noticed how fat these people are that are coming into the country.

No problem we have Obamacare....

Consequences of Obesity
  • All-causes of death (mortality)
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia)
  • Type 2 diabetes.
  • Coronary heart disease.
  • Stroke.
  • Gallbladder disease.
  • Osteoarthritis (a breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint)

"Morbid obesity" is not the death sentence that it was a few short decades ago. The cardio-specialty has made it possible for fat people to live forever. But the weight makes living such a chore, with deteriorating joints and such. They need walkers, canes, chair lifts, special parking places, not to mention wheelchairs, just to carry around their bulk. It ain't pretty.

All the illegal invaders are ugly as fuck and often obese. And pregnant. What fags are fucking these monsters?

They sure can't claim food depravation as a reason for claiming refuge. There is no real upside for allowing these fat useless people into our country.

Solid, Trumpian-level intellectual discussion here.

The diets and health habits of people in cartel-ravaged countries (cartels who gain money and power by selling Americans their illicit drugs) are not going be nearly as good as people who live in countries that have more money and resources.

nearly as good as people who live in countries
Actually it's quite the opposite. Americans eat more fast food and processed food than anyone else in the western hemisphere. A lot of poor Latinos actually eat much healthier than most Americans. Obviously, some of them also get fat. None apparently are doing without.

Actually it's quite the opposite. Americans eat more fast food and processed food than anyone else in the western hemisphere. A lot of poor Latinos actually eat much healthier than most Americans. Obviously, some of them also get fat. None apparently are doing without.
So you think that access to healthier foods, resources and information in those countries is as good as ours.

Okay, got it.

So you think that access to healthier foods, resources and information in those countries is as good as ours.

Okay, got it.
Have you ever been? I have. Many times. My wife is Mexican. She knows how to identify plants and turn wheat into flour and how to cook many things right out of a field. Many Mexicans do as well as other Latin Americans. They are accustomed to eating NON-PROCESSED foods.

Americans have access to healthy foods, but we often choose better tasting items.

Sorry to spoil your narrative.

Have you ever been? I have. Many times. My wife is Mexican. She knows how to identify plants and turn wheat into flour and how to cook many things right out of a field. Many Mexicans do as well as other Latin Americans. They are accustomed to eating NON-PROCESSED foods.

Americans have access to healthy foods, but we often choose better tasting items.

Sorry to spoil your narrative.
Yes, I'm half brown, married into another half brown family.

I know better. I know what these people are going through. I know what they lack, from birth. But you're certainly free to do your stuff. You answered my question, and that's all I needed.

Do you believe that the average American eats a healthier diet than the average Mexican or the average central American?
I know that the obesity rates in America are higher than in most of Central and South America, so the OP is completely ignorant. And yet, folks are lining up to back him up.

Americans are more obese by choice. Those to the south of us don't have the information and resources that we do, and they don't have the choices we do.

So you could go after the ignorant and bigoted OP, but I don't see that happening. Why is that?

CALL:

• All the illegal invaders are ugly as fuck and often obese.
  • There is no real upside for allowing these fat useless people into our country.
  • Big fat cows coming across .......
  • Your posts are always inspirational and refreshing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE:

Solid, Trumpian-level intellectual discussion here.

I love this bar!

CALL:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE:

I love this bar!
This is why I'm such an advocate for freedom of expression. We need to know who these people are, where they are, what they're thinking, and most importantly, who agrees with them. That information is ugly, it's rough, but it tells us how far we still need to go as a society.

I know that the obesity rates in America are higher than in most of Central and South America, so the OP is completely ignorant. And yet, folks are lining up to back him up.

Americans are more obese by choice. Those to the south of us don't have the information and resources that we do, and they don't have the choices we do.

So you could go after the ignorant and bigoted OP, but I don't see that happening. Why is that?
You didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back