Ever noticed how fat these people are that are coming into the country.

Solid, Trumpian-level intellectual discussion here.

The diets and health habits of people in cartel-ravaged countries (cartels who gain money and power by selling Americans their illicit drugs) are not going be nearly as good as people who live in countries that have more money and resources.

Yes I did. You just didn't like the answer.

I'm waiting for you to put this much effort into the ignorant, bigoted OP.
“Cartel-ravaged countries”
Cartels made them do it...just like whitey makes blacks do it in America.
Another example of how disconnected Lefties are from the causation principle...something we all learned by third grade.
Cartels don’t force Mexicans to run their baby factories 24/7.....and thats the root of the issue.
Low-grade human beings will continue making babies and bringing them into a “cartel-ravaged“ world....they do this knowing they’ll have to flee their nation to rob taxpayers in neighboring nations if they want to feed their litters of silver tooth money trees. Animals in the wild know better.

AGAIN...this is not a CARTEL thing or a WHITEY thing...this is a cultural deficiency thing within ALL dark cultures.
I have a great idea...Lets pollute America with a bunch of these amazing human beings...lets force Americans to pay for three generations of these amazing people...I hear they begin to improve by the fouth or fifth generation....we’ll see our ROi at some point...right?

The diets and health habits of people in cartel-ravaged countries (cartels who gain money and power by selling Americans their illicit drugs) are not going be nearly as good as people who live in countries that have more money and resources.
Have you ever considered the possibility of discussing subject matter without bringing your obsession with Trump into it?

You should have one of the older kids explain to you that Trump is no longer president and has nothing to do with the excessive caloric intake of so many of those our current president is ushering in so they can vote for the party that has your unquestioning allegiance.

We don't need ice down there. Looks like we need the State Brand Inspector.
Big fat cows coming across may have bangs

I always notice how pregnant they are...20-sometings big and pregnant with two or three other small children in tow.
That alone tells the tale of the type of human beings we’re dealing with.
I mean shit....when I can’t afford the children I have without breaking into a neighboring country and robbing the people I just have more children...makes sense right?

Email your response to that lardass cult leader, Trump asslicker.

On second thought, don't bother. He may run again.
Trump lost weight...he looks great and will kick senile finger rapist Joe's ass....did you ever think you would back a man that forcibly shoved his dirty finger into his secretary as he held her up against a wall?.....

Trump lost weight...he looks great and will kick senile finger rapist Joe's ass....did you ever think you would back a man that forcibly shoved his dirty finger into his secretary as he held her up against a wall?.....
Speaking of a rapist. When's your boy going to submit that DNA sample so he can exonerate himself on that rape charge that he's being sued for? One would think that if your boy is innocent he wouldn't be fighting it, right Trump ball washer?

Look up how many times your boy has been accused of sexual assault before you go running your yap about anybody.

Speaking of a rapist. When's your boy going to submit that DNA sample so he can exonerate himself on that rape charge that he's being sued for? One would think that if your boy is innocent he wouldn't be fighting it, right Trump ball washer?

Look up how many times your boy has been accused of sexual assault before you go running your yap about anybody.
What rape charge????liar....

I always notice how pregnant they are...20-sometings big and pregnant with two or three other small children in tow.
That alone tells the tale of the type of human beings we’re dealing with.
I mean shit....when I can’t afford the children I have without breaking into a neighboring country and robbing the people I just have more children...makes sense right?
Have you noticed that you never post anything other than such ignorant bullshit? Every moment of your meaningless life is consumed by hatred and fear. You're not a real American, not a real man, not any kind of real human being. It's pathetic.

"Morbid obesity" is not the death sentence that it was a few short decades ago. The cardio-specialty has made it possible for fat people to live forever. But the weight makes living such a chore, with deteriorating joints and such. They need walkers, canes, chair lifts, special parking places, not to mention wheelchairs, just to carry around their bulk. It ain't pretty.
The commie virus targets lipid rafts, and these communists are generally not fat. The medical term is “morbid mass.”

In that case, they may want to illegally enter a different country since the Left is working overtime to make sure that there is no money or resources in the USA.

Hmmm...maybe that explains why Americans are getting so fat and unhealthy? It's those leftist polices !!!
You finally offered a bit of non worthless info...it's a great day !

Have you noticed that you never post anything other than such ignorant bullshit? Every moment of your meaningless life is consumed by hatred and fear. You're not a real American, not a real man, not any kind of real human being. It's pathetic.

He has every right to be angry.
The American dream of a White, Christian wealthy, healthy prosperous nation is quickly being replaced with a diverse slum pit of despair.

Also, he has posted some brilliant and undeniable truths.....
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

note - I may be neither white nor Christian....then again....I could be either or both ???

They sure can't claim food depravation as a reason for claiming refuge. There is no real upside for allowing these fat useless people into our country.

Poor diet.. They are obese like Trump.

He has every right to be angry.
The American dream of a White, Christian wealthy, healthy prosperous nation is quickly being replaced with a diverse slum pit of despair.

Also, he has posted some brilliant and undeniable truths.....

note - I may be neither white nor Christian....then again....I could be either or both ???
This is the day and age of the all encompassing identity agglomerate. You are nothing and at the same time you are everything. Ergo anything that you state or any position that you take that depends upon the need for a particular identity is automatically and irrefutably true regardless.

Jo

The American dream is not specific to any race or religion. If you can't understand that, you don't understand America.
The "American Dream" is and should be reserved for Americans and for those here with authorization from Americans. NOBODY present without consent from The People should be afforded such a privilege.
You agree with that...right?
(watch this folks, this is where he pretends he didn't see this post)

The "American Dream" is and should be reserved for Americans and for those here with authorization from Americans.....
It is and always has been, but the likes of YOU clearly can't understand it. YOU sure as hell don't deserve it.

Forum List

Back