Even Liberal Fox News Breaks Away From Exposing the "Peaceful Protesters"

I quit watching the quickly turning leftist Fox News for the much more Conservative One America News. I think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity,Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin will go over to OAN when their Fox News contracts run out. Ruppert Murdock's sons Lachlan and James are extremely liberal and want to change Fox News into another CNN.

It’s clear you need someone to tell you what to think and confirm all of your biases. So you go deeper down the rabbit hole.
Total horseshit i watch the things that i watch because i believe in what is being said.:nono: It's the same with Communist Democrats watching CNN and MSNBC.:rolleyes:
Sure, once you find someone willing to say what you believe! :lol:

Liberal Fox? LoL!! :auiqs.jpg:

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

Sorry dude, that explanation doesn't work in the real world.
One does not club and teargas a guy for walking up and asking a question.
But your support of Donald and his lawless thugs is duly noted.

Absolutely I support it. 100%.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

And if you don't, then I don't care what happens to you.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

How do you know they told him to leave - Just a hunch?
They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.
You support Donald and Billy's lawless, untrained Secret Police - which is sad.

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.

Two reasons. I watched the video, and because he says directly "I wasn't going to leave until they forced me to".

Why would you say that, unless you had been asked to leave and refused?

Yes, I support Donald's and Billy's lawless, untrained secret police, which is great. I fully support it. Write that down. I support untrained police beating the crap out of law breaking protesters and rioters.

By the way, refusing to obey a lawful order, is breaking the law.

They have NO authority to even BE there. The Governor didn't authorize them and neither did the Mayor.

If Obama had crashed a Teabagger rally with secret police lobbing tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs -

He'd have been impeached so fast his ears woulda spun.

You clowns are shameless in your hypocrisy :icon_rolleyes:

This is a good explanation.

giphy.gif

Wow, you're an idiot. Your idiocy has literally left me with no words..
For a minute..

Fox News has been moving left for quite some time

I think the new people at Fox believe they are attracting some of the audience away from CNN for a broader audience market. Maybe they are a few. Mainly, they are losing some of their old audience that made them #1.

I'm wondering.......
With FoxNews veering Left rapidly.....where will Right Wingers go for their news?

It's already visibly a Liberal Hollywood rag.
More and more the editorial cleverly places blame on the Right for every leftist transgression.

I quit watching the quickly turning leftist Fox News for the much more Conservative One America News. I think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity,Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin will go over to OAN when their Fox News contracts run out. Ruppert Murdock's sons Lachlan and James are extremely liberal and want to change Fox News into another CNN.

It’s clear you need someone to tell you what to think and confirm all of your biases. So you go deeper down the rabbit hole.
Total horseshit i watch the things that i watch because i believe in what is being said.:nono: It's the same with Communist Democrats watching CNN and MSNBC.:rolleyes:
Now hold on now, dude! That ain't no way to be!
No sir! How it is, is you see what they all say and put it all together, then decide for yourself what's really happening.

Trust, but verify. Never swallow propaganda whole.

Fox News has been moving left for quite some time

I think the new people at Fox believe they are attracting some of the audience away from CNN for a broader audience market. Maybe they are a few. Mainly, they are losing some of their old audience that made them #1.

I'm wondering.......
With FoxNews veering Left rapidly.....where will Right Wingers go for their news?

It's already visibly a Liberal Hollywood rag.
More and more the editorial cleverly places blame on the Right for every leftist transgression.

Two reasons. I watched the video, and because he says directly "I wasn't going to leave until they forced me to".

Yes, I support Donald's and Billy's lawless, untrained secret police, which is great. I fully support it. Write that down. I support untrained police beating the crap out of law breaking protesters and rioters.

They have NO authority to even BE there. The Governor didn't authorize them and neither did the Mayor.

If Obama had crashed a Teabagger rally with secret police lobbing tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs -

There was no violence at Tea Party Rallies. They even cleaned up their trash.

I don't get it with you people. What do you mean they do not have authority to even be there?

Are you oblivious to the fact, we're talking about a Federal Court building?

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE. You are acting like zero Federal Officers were there, and then magically they were. Federal Officers have always been in the Federal Court building. Always. There was never a time that Federal Officers were not there.

I don't care what city you are in. If there is a Federal Court building, and you go inside the Federal court building, you will see Federal Officers inside the Federal Court building.

No one needs to be given "authority" or permission to protect their own property. The Federal Government does not need State or City authority to send Federal Officers to a Federal Building.

You, and whatever mindless moron you are parroting, are wrong. The Federal Government does not need permission to send Federal Officers to Federal Property.

Get over it.

We don't care what you think about us anymore. There was a time when your opinion mattered, but not anymore. You people are just flat out evil awful people, and having someone who is evil, telling us that we are hypocrites... that's compliment in my book.

Back to the discussion at hand.... From what I understand, the mayor has to authorize it for rolling Federal Troops into the city. That is true.

But, I don't think you have to authorize it, for Federal Troops to protect Federal property. Which is what is going on.

The Federal Court house, is Federal Property.

If Trump ordered Federal troops to patrol the city, then yes, they need the mayor to authorize that.

But no, they don't need to authorize having Federal people at a Federal building.

If you bought property in down town, that you would not have the right to station people at your property to protect it. Of course you could. You own it. You can have people there if you want.

President Trump needs to activate The Insurrection Act then he could move Troops where ever he wanted without the permission of Pro Antifa and BLM Democrat Mayors.

Nah, I'm cool with how it is. Let the Democrats destroy their own people. Why should Trump stop it?

We don't care what you think about us anymore. There was a time when your opinion mattered, but not anymore. You people are just flat out evil awful people, and having someone who is evil, telling us that we are hypocrites... that's compliment in my book.

Back to the discussion at hand.... From what I understand, the mayor has to authorize it for rolling Federal Troops into the city. That is true.

But, I don't think you have to authorize it, for Federal Troops to protect Federal property. Which is what is going on.

The Federal Court house, is Federal Property.

If Trump ordered Federal troops to patrol the city, then yes, they need the mayor to authorize that.

But no, they don't need to authorize having Federal people at a Federal building.

If you bought property in down town, that you would not have the right to station people at your property to protect it. Of course you could. You own it. You can have people there if you want.

They weren't protecting Federal property. All of these incidents (as well as a number of assaults on reporters on national tv) took place in the middle of the fucking street - most far FAR away from any federal properties.

It was mission creep - The usual type of nonsense we see when men are emboldened by an autocrat and entirely untrained, unauthorized and unqualified to do the job.

I'm "evil"? Okay whatever. I don't think you are evil. Just horribly misguided.

First, prove it. Show me a map of where the building is, verse where the 'incidents' were.

All the videos I've seen, have been within visual line of site of the Federal Court Building.

Second... There is no mission creep going on.

These are Federal Officers. They have the right to stop crime when they see it.

It's the same as if an on-duty State highway patrol, drives off the highway to fill up with gas or something... if that officer sees a criminal run into the quick mart with a gun, he is perfectly legal in stopping that criminal, even though it's technically not in his jurisdiction.

Being in the street and committing a crime in view of Federal Officers is the same thing. They are perfectly within their right to make an arrest in the middle of the street.

There is no mission creep. This is standard law for all officers.

Here's a thought.... How about.... You don't break the law! :D

CRAZY! CRAZY IDEAS!

CRAZY I SAY!

the media industrial complex have fallen in love with the sound of their own panic. the cost of the madness, the human cost, is astronomical, whether the corona or antifa protests

Forum List

Back