Who is Mike Adams?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Mike Adams appears to have offed himself on Thursday, a couple weeks before his planned retirement as a criminology professor at UNC-Wilmington. One suspects he was harassed to death, but that is pure speculation.

He was a conservative pundit, whose column occasionally showed up on the TOWNHALL site. He was a "flamethrower," who mocked and railed at some of the craziness that is the current orthodoxy at American colleges and universities these days. The examples cited in the linked article of his "outrages" are quite instructive, to wit:

"Among the professor's recent statements was his comparing the efforts of North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper to curb coronavirus to that of a slave master, tweeting on May 29: "This evening I ate pizza and drank beer with six guys at a six seat table top. I almost felt like a free man who was not living in the slave state of North Carolina. Massa Cooper, let my people go!""

Yep. And what, exactly is wrong with that? - other than the fact that SJW's recoil in horror when ANYTHING is compared to American slavery, which they deem the worst atrocity in human history.

Earlier this year, Adams mocked women's studies as "non essential" and labeled [current] civil rights protesters "thugs."

And what, exactly, is wrong with these two assessments? Both manifestly true.

In 2013, he said gay couples should not receive equal treatment"because they do not equally benefit society."

They DO NOT equally benefit society. This is a FACT. They do not have offspring, which is the main benefit of a heterosexual "couple." The only benefit to society of a gay couple is that they are less likely to spread a communicable disease that is a huge public burden.

So each of the examples of his outrages are all either factual or statements of reasonable opinion. But on today's college campuses the list of unacceptable thought crimes exceeds by many times the list of names of Republican professors.

Not mentioned in this article was that he was a staunch and enthusiastic gun owner who often wrote about the enjoyment of his Second Amendment rights. And of course that didn't endear him to the Lefties on campus either.

I suspect Professor Adams was not at peace when he died. Pity.

Mike Adams appears to have offed himself on Thursday, a couple weeks before his planned retirement as a criminology professor at UNC-Wilmington. One suspects he was harassed to death, but that is pure speculation.

He was a conservative pundit, whose column occasionally showed up on the TOWNHALL site. He was a "flamethrower," who mocked and railed at some of the craziness that is the current orthodoxy at American colleges and universities these days. The examples cited in the linked article of his "outrages" are quite instructive, to wit:

"Among the professor's recent statements was his comparing the efforts of North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper to curb coronavirus to that of a slave master, tweeting on May 29: "This evening I ate pizza and drank beer with six guys at a six seat table top. I almost felt like a free man who was not living in the slave state of North Carolina. Massa Cooper, let my people go!""

Yep. And what, exactly is wrong with that? - other than the fact that SJW's recoil in horror when ANYTHING is compared to American slavery, which they deem the worst atrocity in human history.

Earlier this year, Adams mocked women's studies as "non essential" and labeled [current] civil rights protesters "thugs."

In 2013, he said gay couples should not receive equal treatment"because they do not equally benefit society."

They DO NOT equally benefit society. This is a FACT. They do not have offspring, which is the main benefit of a heterosexual "couple." The only benefit to society of a gay couple is that they are less likely to spread a communicable disease that is a huge public burden.

So each of the examples of his outrages are all either factual or statements of reasonable opinion. But on today's college campuses the list of unacceptable thought crimes exceeds by many times the list of names of Republican professors.

Not mentioned in this article was that he was a staunch and enthusiastic gun owner who often wrote about the enjoyment of his Second Amendment rights. And of course that didn't endear him to the Lefties on campus either.

Well, he and you are both wrongs about gays. Each person has the capacity to be a benefit to society, regardless of their sexual orientation.

However, the rest of what he said is correct.

I suspect Professor Adams was murdered by the democrats.

Look at the slander the Communist Chinese State News Agency of NBC spewed?

Well, he and you are both wrongs about gays. Each person has the capacity to be a benefit to society, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Children are a benefit to society. Two men, or two women, can not have a child.

No. He was right.

Without showing us how his contract was written you can't claim you know why he was fired actually his contract was bought out but you couldn't be a good writer and just tell the truth.

I suspect Professor Adams was murdered by the democrats.

Look at the slander the Communist Chinese State News Agency of NBC spewed?
I bet he died from his asshole transplant that rejected him.

Darkwind, you are missing the point. The legal institution of marriage benefits society by encouraging monogamy, fidelity, and protecting children and spouses from irresponsible behavior by a parent/spouse. None of this applies to gay marriages. The only social benefit of gay marriage is the theoretical reduction in the spread of AIDS by male spouses (most gay marriage is lesbian).

Whether INDIVIDUAL gay/lesbians benefit society is a completely different question. The question is whether gay marriage itself benefits society, which it generally does not. Mike Adams was correct, and was called a bigot ("homo-phobe") for speaking the truth. Which was my point.

Without showing us how his contract was written you can't claim you know why he was fired actually his contract was bought out but you couldn't be a good writer and just tell the truth.

The Woke Gestapo went after him.

We live in a world where dissent will get you cancelled - in Mike's case it got him killed. He opposed the Communists and they murdered him.

The Woke Gestapo went after him.

We live in a world where dissent will get you cancelled - in Mike's case it got him killed. He opposed the Communists and they murdered him.
There are no guarantees of life it's always a roll of the dice...He probably killed himself during autoerotic asphyxiation or someone wanted to rob him of his 504k check he got when his contract was bought out? There are limitless possibilities until we hear from the coroner.

Darkwind, you are missing the point. The legal institution of marriage benefits society by encouraging monogamy, fidelity, and protecting children and spouses from irresponsible behavior by a parent/spouse. None of this applies to gay marriages. The only social benefit of gay marriage is the theoretical reduction in the spread of AIDS by male spouses (most gay marriage is lesbian).

Whether INDIVIDUAL gay/lesbians benefit society is a completely different question. The question is whether gay marriage itself benefits society, which it generally does not. Mike Adams was correct, and was called a bigot ("homo-phobe") for speaking the truth. Which was my point.
Then why is the divorce rate at 50% if marriage is such a benefit to der humans?

A little more about him, if anyone cares to read it.
Yes, not only was he a bigot he was a bigot for God...Yet, the duality of the Bible tells people to love each other and on the other hand tells people to despise certain people....We can tell which side he was on...Just like yous..You don't want freedom, equality,liberty or justice you want what you want.

I bet he died from his asshole transplant that rejected him.

The Gestapo had been after him for a decade. They had forced him from a tenured position. He had thousands of death threats from democrats. They finally made good on the threats.

You want to pretend none of this is happening, but it is - just like Berlin 1928. democrats will destroy the life of anyone they see as a threat to the rise of the Woke Reich.

One interesting aspect of Mike's public life is that virtually every "outrageous" statement correctly attributed to him was factually and logically true. One could make a very entertaining pamphlet analyzing each and every one of them to confirm the truth of what he said, and analyzing why the statements were respectively deemed outrageous.

The reports of his death are uniformly slanderous. "Racist," "sexist," "homophobic," and so on. All bullshit.

Reminds me of a lyric of the Don McLean song, "Vincent":

"How you suffered for your sanity..."

Homosex is irrelevant, not beneficial in itself.

Adams certainly had a different view of the world.

He was a long time poster at Townhall and while sometimes hard to follow...generally had good logic.

Correct. It has nothing to do with value a person brings to society.

Adams is right on the rest of it though.

Correct. It has nothing to do with value a person brings to society.

Adams is right on the rest of it though.
He’s right on the homo thing, too.
Homo sex is completely irrelevant in terms of human worth. Hetero creates babies so survival of the species is at stake. That gives an added worth to hetero sex.

Forum List

Back