Even Liberal Fox News Breaks Away From Exposing the "Peaceful Protesters"

I quit watching the quickly turning leftist Fox News for the much more Conservative One America News. I think Tucker Carlson,Sean Hannity,Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin will go over to OAN when their Fox News contracts run out. Ruppert Murdock's sons Lachlan and James are extremely liberal and want to change Fox News into another CNN.

It’s clear you need someone to tell you what to think and confirm all of your biases. So you go deeper down the rabbit hole.
Total horseshit i watch the things that i watch because i believe in what is being said.:nono: It's the same with Communist Democrats watching CNN and MSNBC.:rolleyes:

where protesters are pulled from the streets and whisked away in unmarked cars.

The only folks I seeing getting snatched up are in the process of, or were recently committing crimes. "Peaceful protests" haven't been what's happening in Portland for years. Wake up and get a grip on reality.

It is nothing less than DOMESTIC TERRORISM pushed by the Democrat Party
Well, I'm sure that will be the excuse used by the jackbooted thugs when they kidnap or beat peaceful protestors.

Fox News has been moving left for quite some time

Yes they have quite a few Far left Democrates, Lelie Marshal, Chris Wallace, Sessica Tarlov, Juan Wlliamd , Maria Harf to name a few, when they are on turn on CNN they lie just like the Democrates thier or I trun on a Western more informative FOX NEWS fired Aliison Camaratta not for bing a Democrate but she was a sexual Pervert like Joe Biden

Orange cultists pretending that they are against sexual perverts when they support creepy trump......:auiqs.jpg:

Wow, check out all the rioters! :auiqs.jpg:

Looks like a pretty severe infestation of moonbats

Mayor and Governor should have called an exterminator years ago to clear those pests out.

You let a hive nest up like that, you get a swarm and people get hurt..Like we been seeing lately.

This is an example of what orange cultists think of their fellow Americans.....and the 1st Amendment.

Did it occur to you that Trump's White House is disseminating Fake News? Why not? Trump lies like a rug. Why wouldn't he continue to gaslight you with propaganda?

Those federal agents all dolled up in camp and riot gear are acting brutality and extrajudicially.

It’s all for re-election video. But the suckers here won’t care.

It's Hitler's Reichstag tactic all over again....and stupid cultists fall for it.

Liberal Fox? LoL!! :auiqs.jpg:

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

Sorry dude, that explanation doesn't work in the real world.
One does not club and teargas a guy for walking up and asking a question.
But your support of Donald and his lawless thugs is duly noted.

Absolutely I support it. 100%.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

And if you don't, then I don't care what happens to you.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

How do you know they told him to leave - Just a hunch?
They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.
You support Donald and Billy's lawless, untrained Secret Police - which is sad.

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.

Two reasons. I watched the video, and because he says directly "I wasn't going to leave until they forced me to".

Why would you say that, unless you had been asked to leave and refused?

Yes, I support Donald's and Billy's lawless, untrained secret police, which is great. I fully support it. Write that down. I support untrained police beating the crap out of law breaking protesters and rioters.

By the way, refusing to obey a lawful order, is breaking the law.

They have NO authority to even BE there. The Governor didn't authorize them and neither did the Mayor.

If Obama had crashed a Teabagger rally with secret police lobbing tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs -

He'd have been impeached so fast his ears woulda spun.

You clowns are shameless in your hypocrisy :icon_rolleyes:

We don't care what you think about us anymore. There was a time when your opinion mattered, but not anymore. You people are just flat out evil awful people, and having someone who is evil, telling us that we are hypocrites... that's compliment in my book.

Back to the discussion at hand.... From what I understand, the mayor has to authorize it for rolling Federal Troops into the city. That is true.

But, I don't think you have to authorize it, for Federal Troops to protect Federal property. Which is what is going on.

The Federal Court house, is Federal Property.

If Trump ordered Federal troops to patrol the city, then yes, they need the mayor to authorize that.

But no, they don't need to authorize having Federal people at a Federal building.

If you bought property in down town, that you would not have the right to station people at your property to protect it. Of course you could. You own it. You can have people there if you want.

President Trump needs to activate The Insurrection Act then he could move Troops where ever he wanted without the permission of Pro Antifa and BLM Democrat Mayors.

Oh, the orange cultists and other fascism supporters would love that......1933 all over again.

Did it occur to you that Trump's White House is disseminating Fake News? Why not? Trump lies like a rug. Why wouldn't he continue to gaslight you with propaganda?

Those federal agents all dolled up in camp and riot gear are acting brutality and extrajudicially.

It's Hitler's Reichstag tactic all over again....and stupid cultists fall for it.

Trump needs an enemy he can see and define in his own terms. He can't bully a pandemic and have video to show. But he can define protesters as enemies. Then roll in thugs and cameras.

His enemies were once immigrants. Now his enemies are Americans.

Two reasons. I watched the video, and because he says directly "I wasn't going to leave until they forced me to".

Yes, I support Donald's and Billy's lawless, untrained secret police, which is great. I fully support it. Write that down. I support untrained police beating the crap out of law breaking protesters and rioters.

They have NO authority to even BE there. The Governor didn't authorize them and neither did the Mayor.

If Obama had crashed a Teabagger rally with secret police lobbing tear gas, rubber bullets and flash bangs -

We don't care what you think about us anymore. There was a time when your opinion mattered, but not anymore. You people are just flat out evil awful people, and having someone who is evil, telling us that we are hypocrites... that's compliment in my book.

Back to the discussion at hand.... From what I understand, the mayor has to authorize it for rolling Federal Troops into the city. That is true.

But, I don't think you have to authorize it, for Federal Troops to protect Federal property. Which is what is going on.

If Trump ordered Federal troops to patrol the city, then yes, they need the mayor to authorize that.

But no, they don't need to authorize having Federal people at a Federal building.

If you bought property in down town, that you would not have the right to station people at your property to protect it. Of course you could. You own it. You can have people there if you want.

President Trump needs to activate The Insurrection Act then he could move Troops where ever he wanted without the permission of Pro Antifa and BLM Democrat Mayors.

Oh, the orange cultists and other fascism supporters would love that......1933 all over again.

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? Nothing.

They weren't protecting Federal property. All of these incidents (as well as a number of assaults on reporters on national tv) took place in the middle of the fucking street - most far FAR away from any federal properties.

It was mission creep - The usual type of nonsense we see when men are emboldened by an autocrat and entirely untrained, unauthorized and unqualified to do the job.

I'm "evil"? Okay whatever. I don't think you are evil. Just horribly misguided.

No, you are just flat out evil. You are literally a terrible anarchy supporting, criminal defending, scum bag. Trash that hasn't been tossed in the garbage can yet.

So back to the topic, the video I've seen shows them at the court house. That's what I'm going by. Lord knows we can't trust anything you Jussie Smollett types say, so I'll go by what I can verify.

Trump needs an enemy he can see and define in his own terms. He can't bully a pandemic and have video to show. But he can define protesters as enemies. Then roll in thugs and cameras.

No, this is yet more proof you are terrible lying Jussie Smollett people.

He never once had a problem with immigrants. He had a problem with illegals. He said so many times, but that doesn't fit your lie based narrative, so you have to make it up. Again, you are just awful people.

As for the protesters...

“Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground”

If you support that, and you call the police and Federal officers thugs.....

That makes you the disgusting crap sub-human, and we would all be better off if you killed yourself for the good of society.

I can't make it any clearer. This is why we on the right-wing, are just flat out better people than you, and always will be.

He never once had a problem with immigrants. He had a problem with illegals. He said so many times, but that doesn't fit your lie based narrative, so you have to make it up. Again, you are just awful people.

As for the protesters...

That makes you the disgusting crap sub-human, and we would all be better off if you killed yourself for the good of society.

I can't make it any clearer. This is why we on the right-wing, are just flat out better people than you, and always will be.

You call for the death of your political opposition.

You have no moral yardstick with which to measure yourself as better than anyone.

As for the protesters...

You have no moral yardstick with which to measure yourself as better than anyone.

Like I care anymore what trash like you thinks. Did I say something that implied someone with the moral value of a back yard slug, mattered to me?

We're better than you. You can't even be honest with what I just posted. Did I say I wanted death to political oppositions? Did say that? Where did I say that Mr Jussie Smollett worshiper?

Oh that's right... you people are serial liars, and had to make up stuff I didn't say, to try and claim you have a point.

Go back to eating rotten flowers in the backyard, and hope no one finds the salt to thrown your slimy self.

As for the protesters...

Like I care anymore what trash like you thinks. Did I say something that implied someone with the moral value of a back yard slug, mattered to me?

We're better than you. You can't even be honest with what I just posted. Did I say I wanted death to political oppositions? Did say that? Where did I say that Mr Jussie Smollett worshiper?

Oh that's right... you people are serial liars, and had to make up stuff I didn't say, to try and claim you have a point.

Go back to eating rotten flowers in the backyard, and hope no one finds the salt to thrown your slimy self.

Why did your parents decide not to raise you as a mature person?

As for the protesters...

Why did your parents decide not to raise you as a mature person?

Now that's hilarious. You can't even respond to a post of mine without lying about what I said.... and then you want to ask why other people were not raised properly with standards of moral conduct by their parents?

I laugh at you. :)

I'd ask the same question, if I didn't already know the answer. Either your father didn't even want to be in your life at all, or he raised you to be exact same slug that he is.

Forum List

Back