Even Liberal Fox News Breaks Away From Exposing the "Peaceful Protesters"

where protesters are pulled from the streets and whisked away in unmarked cars.

The only folks I seeing getting snatched up are in the process of, or were recently committing crimes. "Peaceful protests" haven't been what's happening in Portland for years. Wake up and get a grip on reality.

The only folks I seeing getting snatched up are in the process of, or were recently committing crimes. "Peaceful protests" haven't been what's happening in Portland for years. Wake up and get a grip on reality.

It is nothing less than DOMESTIC TERRORISM pushed by the Democrat Party

Where’s your photo?

Fox News has been moving left for quite some time

Yes they have quite a few Far left Democrates, Lelie Marshal, Chris Wallace, Sessica Tarlov, Juan Wlliamd , Maria Harf to name a few, when they are on turn on CNN they lie just like the Democrates thier or I trun on a Western more informative FOX NEWS fired Aliison Camaratta not for bing a Democrate but she was a sexual Pervert like Joe Biden

That’s why the sycophants are out here bashing Fox.

A lot of folks that will be voting Republican come November aren't Trump "sycophants".

I voted Democrat most of my life, am not a fan of Trump..However since the Dems' mask has slipped, and their platform now seems to only be "White people and America bad"..that's left a lot of us with not much of a decision to make.

I now have no choice, but to vote with my conscious and my country.

Last edited:

Where’s your photo?
I leave ZERO identifiable information on the web

That’s why the sycophants are out here bashing Fox.

A lot of folks that will be voting Republican come November aren't Trump "sycophants".

I voted Democrat most of my life, am not a fan of Trump..However since the Dems' mask has slipped, and their platform now seems to only be "White people and America bad"..that's left a lot of us with not much of a decision to make.

I now have no choice, but to vote with my conscious and my country.
Fortunately for you there is no IQ test to vote.

Unfortunately for the rest of us.

oh, and BTW, you’re a fucking liar.

Liberal Fox? LoL!! :auiqs.jpg:

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

70% of Americans support peaceful protests and object to Dear Leaders secret police thugs.

Wait wait... so he refused to follow the lawful orders of police, and got hurt because of it?

Good? If you had told me he was minding his own business, and got attacked, then I get it. But if the officer orders you to leave, and you refuse... yeah you get hurt doing that. That's why you obey the officer.

Sorry dude, that explanation doesn't work in the real world.
One does not club and teargas a guy for walking up and asking a question.
But your support of Donald and his lawless thugs is duly noted.

Absolutely I support it. 100%.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

And if you don't, then I don't care what happens to you.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

And yes it is how it works. When officer tells you to leave... You leave. Period.

Yes, I totally support that. You can write it down. You post it throughout this entire forum, and make absolutely sure you put my name in clear bold letters, that I support it.

How do you know they told him to leave - Just a hunch?
They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.
You support Donald and Billy's lawless, untrained Secret Police - which is sad.

They had no right or authority to attack a harmless, old veteran asking a question in the middle of a street no where NEAR federal property.

Two reasons. I watched the video, and because he says directly "I wasn't going to leave until they forced me to".

Why would you say that, unless you had been asked to leave and refused?

Yes, I support Donald's and Billy's lawless, untrained secret police, which is great. I fully support it. Write that down. I support untrained police beating the crap out of law breaking protesters and rioters.

By the way, refusing to obey a lawful order, is breaking the law.

You don't know me, or jackshit about me..so don't pretend like you do.

How come you lefty dipshits always think you can read everyone's mind?

You seem to think that people who don't agree with you, can't just be people who think for themselves with different opinions than you?

Why do they always have to be "alt right", "Trump sycophants", "Nazis".. or something else that you believe them to be?

They could just be ex Democrat normies like me who are fed up with the never ending pandering, and quagmire of ideological nonsense the left has become.

I guess now the wingnuts think that our retired military hates America, too. I mean, besides daveman.

No, we see all this bullshit for what it is. Try and rebrand it however you scumbags want. "Antifa Moms", "BLM Vets", whatever you commie Anti American miscreants want to call yourselves that day...Decent, thinking Americans see right thru all your nonsense.

Last edited:

You seem to think that people who don't agree with you, can't just be people who think for themselves with different opinions than you?

Why do they always have to be "alt right", "Trump sycophants", "Nazis".. or something else that you believe them to be?

They could just be ex Democrat normies like me who are fed up with the never ending pandering, and quagmire of ideological nonsense the left has become.
No. You’re DEFINITELY a fucking liar. No one who “voted Democrat most of their lives” suddenly starts spewing wingnut talking points directly from Sean Hannity. They don’t talk about masks slipping, revealing an agenda that they’ve had since at least 1964.

And a Democrat would never take that username and photo, either. You’re just another extreme Right racist.

Forum List

Back