Even If Classified Documents Were Recovered In Trump Raid, It Looks Like Chances Of Conviction Are Quite Slim

Don’t claim innocence here. We keep trying to take the high road and you give us Trump.
Progs, take the high road?

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

If they were on the up and up there would be zero problem with his lawyer and/or any other staffers being present while they did it. They fact they would not allow that says they were up to no good. And nothing they now say about an

Comey admitted Hillary lied and lied and lied again about her circumstances. She withheld evidence, deleted evidence, and destroyed evidence. And they did nothing. He would not recommend prosecuting her because they wouldn't be able to get a conviction. She was just 'extremely careless' but there was no 'criminal intent.' But Trump is declared guilty with no evidence at all.

The double standard is appalling and scary.

And I believe the FBI does care. I believe Joe Biden, Merrick Garland and Christopher Wrap intend to accuse Trump of something regardless of how much they have to make up to do it.
From what I've researched on search warrants, their normal procedure is not to have lawyers or the owner of the home being searched, inside while they do their searches, but they can have them inside the home if they felt there would be no interference with their search.

It is my understanding two of his lawyers were inside the home, and one lawyer was left outside the home, that complained about not being allowed inside the home....

Regardless, Trump's close circuit security was running in the whole house at the time of the search, and Trump and/or his family watched and recorded the entire search.

So, nothing was nefarious as your Trump media claimed.

Great deference and respect was shown to the president compared to anyone else being served a search warrant.

-no doors broken down or pounding on the door at 5AM with the person in their undies or PJs....THE SEARCH began at 10am

-Secret Service was given a 45 minute heads up, before they began their search.

- the search warrant was sealed, and the search was done in secret, without the press and rodeo

- the FBI did not wear their typical windbreaker with bold FBI stamp, they wore plain clothes, and were not all flaunting automatic weapons.

The ONLY REASON the search became a media circus from being quiet and respectful was because Donald Trump CHOSE to make it a circus, by making it public and inciting his followers with his typical, dangerous rhetoric and his flock reacting to him.... Y'all are the only thing still giving him joy....

Get a grip on this Foxy, no one in the FBI or Doj made this up, and the judge was assigned to the case randomly, and the judge made the decision that there was probable cause for the search.

Trump is not being brought down by this national security risk and search.... This is a tiny little blip, compared to his other legal problems in various states, with him trying to steal the election from Joe Biden and his team's illegal moves to do so. He and his many crack pot lawyers, have many big troubles, this is just a distraction side show by him.

------------

Donald Trump is an effeminate whiner.

Hillary Clinton has taken abuse from republicans abusing their power for decades.... 9 Bengahzi hearings, also email hearings, FBI Investigations, 24/7 bashing, 11 hours of under oath testimony, and every lie and conspiracy y'all could make up for the past 30 years... Including a HIT LIST y'all made up....

Yet she's not constantly whining like a baby and encouraging her flock to be wild, and dangerously go after those who aggrieved her.... getting people killed, as trump has done, many times now with his followers....more than two, are dead now.

From what I've researched on search warrants, their normal procedure is not to have lawyers or the owner of the home being searched, inside while they do their searches, but they can have them inside the home if they felt there would be no interference with their search.

It is my understanding two of his lawyers were inside the home, and one lawyer was left outside the home, that complained about not being allowed inside the home....

Regardless, Trump's close circuit security was running in the whole house at the time of the search, and Trump and/or his family watched and recorded the entire search.

So, nothing was nefarious as your Trump media claimed.

Great deference and respect was shown to the president compared to anyone else being served a search warrant.

-no doors broken down or pounding on the door at 5AM with the person in their undies or PJs....THE SEARCH began at 10am

-Secret Service was given a 45 minute heads up, before they began their search.

- the search warrant was sealed, and the search was done in secret, without the press and rodeo

- the FBI did not wear their typical windbreaker with bold FBI stamp, they wore plain clothes, and were not all flaunting automatic weapons.

The ONLY REASON the search became a media circus from being quiet and respectful was because Donald Trump CHOSE to make it a circus, by making it public and inciting his followers with his typical, dangerous rhetoric and his flock reacting to him.... Y'all are the only thing still giving him joy....

Get a grip on this Foxy, no one in the FBI or Doj made this up, and the judge was assigned to the case randomly, and the judge made the decision that there was probable cause for the search.

Trump is not being brought down by this national security risk and search.... This is a tiny little blip, compared to his other legal problems in various states, with him trying to steal the election from Joe Biden and his team's illegal moves to do so. He and his many crack pot lawyers, have many big troubles, this is just a distraction side show by him.

------------

Donald Trump is an effeminate whiner.

Hillary Clinton has taken abuse from republicans abusing their power for decades.... 9 Bengahzi hearings, also email hearings, FBI Investigations, 24/7 bashing, 11 hours of under oath testimony, and every lie and conspiracy y'all could make up for the past 30 years... Including a HIT LIST y'all made up....

Yet she's not constantly whining like a baby and encouraging her flock to be wild, and dangerously go after those who aggrieved her.... getting people killed, as trump has done, many times now with his followers....more than two, are dead now.
I prefer to believe sources that are not anti-Trump political operatives and media. It was nowhere near as innocent and cordial as your posted sanitized version suggests.

Trump's lawyer was not allowed to be on the premises during the search but in fact was ordered to leave the premises. None of the family was home.

Rule 41 for Federal protocol for search and seizure:
"(B) Inventory. An officer present during the execution of the warrant must prepare and verify an inventory of any property seized. The officer must do so in the presence of another officer and the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken. If either one is not present, the officer must prepare and verify the inventory in the presence of at least one other credible person."

If they had been on the up and up there is zero excuse for them not to allow her to be present during the search and preparation of the inventory if there was one.

This was a malicious and politically motivated act.

Last edited:
This is the original post informing easyt65 . I've been letting him go on and on and on, making a jackass out of himself again.
4i6Ckte.gif

He still hasn't provided any evidence of me saying that Trump personally colluded with Russian spies.

Because he's a butthurt little bitch, and the board's biggest liar.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
And on top of this, the collusion has once again been proven by the release of the Barr memo.

Poor Easy.
4i6Ckte.gif

Unlike you, I read the statutes.

Rather than just say that I am incorrect, how about explaining why. Some of the statutes are much longer than what I posted, so perhaps I missed some important clauses.
Well, all he had to do is say the documents I’m taking are all declassified. That’s it. That’s the statute

I agree 100% that she should have been and should still be in jail today over it.

That is why Trump pushed for and signed into law the law I linked. It was made official in 2018.

Seems as is often the case, Trump fell into his own trap.
Trumps going to jail … trump is running scared … he knows now he’s going to jail ..,and I’m loving it … his so call judge that suppose to help him has now said trumps is dealing with 1000 classified documents he took … trump knows g’s in deep shit

Trumps going to jail … trump is running scared … he knows now he’s going to jail ..,and I’m loving it … his so call judge that suppose to help him has now said trumps is dealing with 1000 classified documents he took … trump knows g’s in deep shit
Got ‘em on the run do ya?

Hahaha what a fking dope

Hey fkwad, when you picking him up?

Last edited:
Hillary had no marked TS SCIF documents on her computer. The top secret emails passed back and fourth did not come from top secret stuff kept in a SCIF under lock and key....... Her staff got the top secret info, from a second outside the gvt, source and were unaware that the CIA had gotten the same info, from their own sources, and classified it top secret....

This is why nothing on the Clinton server that Comey claimed was top secret, was Marked with TOP SECRET....because it never came from a govt source, it was never removed from its safe place....its why they could NOT charge her.

The papers and documents at Mara Lago sought and removed, were MARKED Top Secret Classified, or Secret, or Marked TS SCIF.

WHY did Trump take all of this top secret classified stuff? What did he need it for? Why didn't he return it all, when asked over a year ago?
Nice fantasy story.

He turned over 15 cases 7 months ago, a few more documents in June when he was served a grand jury subpoena, and claimed once again, he gave it all back, and his lawyer signed off to that....

The informant from inside Trump World, told the FBI that this was NOT TRUE, A LIE, and told the FBI where to find the documents missing....

There were 27 additional cases of documents on Monday.

Trump lied, his lawyer lied to the FBI, they were not cooperating, they we're lying and stalling..
No body believes the Democrat controlled FBI or D.C. anymore after their totally fake RUSSIA!!! hoax, fake, one/party 'impeachment' and Pelosi, corrupt 'select' committee. Biden lies every time he opens his piehole along with everyone in his filthy, corrupt regime.

Nice fantasy story.
What's the fantasy Leo?

Trump taking top secret SCI MARKED documents to his home at Mara Lago resort, and NOT returning them?

Hillary not having MARKED top secret classified documents on her server?

What's the fantasy Leo?

Trump taking top secret SCI MARKED documents to his home at Mara Lago resort, and NOT returning them?

Hillary not having MARKED top secret classified documents on her server?
C is for cookie.
C is cleaned, like with a cloth.
C is for criminal, like what Hillary is.

I agree 100% that she should have been and should still be in jail today over it.

That is why Trump pushed for and signed into law the law I linked. It was made official in 2018.

Seems as is often the case, Trump fell into his own trap.
the law is the same, the only difference is the penalty for violation. The elements to prove are still the same

The facts say it, dumbass.
Does Classification Even Matter?

All that said, there is an even more fundamental reason why Trump’s claims of declassification are likely to fall short as a legal defense. While there are criminal statutes that hinge on classification, they aren’t among the criminal offenses that the FBI included on the search warrant. To the contrary, all three of the criminal provisions that the FBI did list can be—and two routinely are—applied to misconduct that has absolutely nothing to do with classified information, making it unclear whether Trump’s claims of declassification would make any difference even if true.

The first provision listed, 18 U.S.C. § 1519, is an obstruction of justice provision that makes it a crime to knowingly alter, conceal, destroy, or falsify “any record, document, or tangible object[,]” so long as it’s done with the intent to impede or influence a federal investigation or other process. It’s unclear whether the Justice Department included § 1519 on the search warrant because it believes records held at Mar-a-Lago have been concealed or manipulated in violation of § 1519, or because members of Trump’s team may have generated false records as part of the extended negotiations over the retrieval of those records (such as the inventory that one or more of Trump’s lawyers reportedly signed in June 2022 asserting, incorrectly, that all classified documents had been turned over). Either way, whether the records held at Mar-a-Lago are classified or not is irrelevant, as the Justice Department routinely brings successful § 1519 charges in relation to records that are entirely unclassified, such as police reports and records of maritime waste disposal.

Forum List

Back