Even If Classified Documents Were Recovered In Trump Raid, It Looks Like Chances Of Conviction Are Quite Slim

Raw Sewage? Hahahahah! A source says. As usual. And you swallow it. As usual. That proves absolutely nothing. Yet the criminals wanted the security cameras shut off while they ransacked Trump’s home. Secret Service didn’t do it and now the FBI is in full panic wanting that footage and being told NO.
We know for a fact that Trump was subpoenaed for all classified information and didn’t give it up.

The FBI marched out with boxes of it.

Claiming they looked at everything in June is made up. Claiming they are in “full panic” is made up. Claiming Trump cooperated is made up.

You swallow it.

You lied again.
No. You claimed:

You said Trump personally colluded with the Russians
If you think I lied, you can show where I said 'personally'. But you can't, which makes you the liar.

You're just butthurt because the Trump Campaign colluded with Russian spies in the 2016 campaign, admitted by the campaign manager.

Now go change your diaper, bitch.

Never happened dumbfuck. Debunked. Show us the legal statutes covering this “Collusion”. Cry harder.
Another butthurt bitch throwing a tantrum because the Trump campaign manager admitted that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian spies, after the cult members have been denying it for 6 years.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No. You claimed:

If you think I lied, you can show where I said 'personally'. But you can't, which makes you the liar.

You're just butthurt because the Trump Campaign colluded with Russian spies in the 2016 campaign, admitted by the campaign manager.

Now go change your diaper, bitch.

:itsok:

Poor lil' snowflake, can't wipe the 'liar' stain off your forehead...and it's causing you to have a mental breakdown.

Pardon me whe I sit back and laugh at you while you throw your tantrum.

:p

:itsok:

Poor lil' snowflake, can't wipe the 'liar' stain off your forehead...and it's causing you to have a mental breakdown.

Pardon me whe I sit back and laugh at you while you throw your tantrum.

My constant winning drives you crazy.
JsmwJzO.gif

Of course the DoJ and FBI have no need to participate in any investigation from a Republican Congress.

But even if they do, Dems have nothing to hide. Unlike your loser.
LOL. Nothing to hide heh? Kangaroo courts are kangaroo courts for a reason. There are many the US House can take down. We start with DOJ and the FBI so that they will not get in the way when the real shit comes down. And, to make it fair, we'll make Pelosi the one loan democrat on the House committee and make the rules so that we can overrule anything she wants to do or say. We can hold her in contempt of Congress for daring to leak classified information.

I guess you missed Manafort admitting that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in 2016. Did your fake news channels not inform you?
This is the original post informing easyt65 . I've been letting him go on and on and on, making a jackass out of himself again.
4i6Ckte.gif

He still hasn't provided any evidence of me saying that Trump personally colluded with Russian spies.

Because he's a butthurt little bitch, and the board's biggest liar.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

LOL. Nothing to hide heh? Kangaroo courts are kangaroo courts for a reason. There are many the US House can take down. We start with DOJ and the FBI so that they will not get in the way when the real shit comes down. And, to make it fair, we'll make Pelosi the one loan democrat on the House committee and make the rules so that we can overrule anything she wants to do or say. We can hold her in contempt of Congress for daring to leak classified information.
We’ve been through kangaroo Congressional committees from Republicans before. It’s not new. Clinton testified before them for 11 hours and embarrassed Trey Gowdy.

Trey Gowdy left Congress after that. They took a downgrade with Devin Nunes who tried to sell a story about “spy gate” that went no where. They were supposedly going to send Comey, Wray, Strzok, Page, Orr and a bunch of others to jail. Never happened.

You have nothing to take to court. There’s not going to be charges for people who commit imaginary crimes. That’s what you don’t get. Justice doesn’t have a problem with Trump. Trump has a problem with justice. All these Trump groupies complaining about being prosecuted couldn’t follow the law. Trump has this magical effect on people to get them to do really stupid shit, like break the law.

The people you want to go after? They’re not afraid of you.

Another butthurt bitch throwing a tantrum because the Trump campaign manager admitted that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian spies, after the cult members have been denying it for 6 years.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Poor projecting bitch who has SUCKER tattooed on her forehead. Noting you have no proof, just your ranting and lying. Russia Collusion was totally 100% debunked years about. Period. End of argument. Cry harder.

We’ve been through kangaroo Congressional committees from Republicans before. It’s not new. Clinton testified before them for 11 hours and embarrassed Trey Gowdy.

Trey Gowdy left Congress after that. They took a downgrade with Devin Nunes who tried to sell a story about “spy gate” that went no where. They were supposedly going to send Comey, Wray, Strzok, Page, Orr and a bunch of others to jail. Never happened.

You have nothing to take to court. There’s not going to be charges for people who commit imaginary crimes. That’s what you don’t get. Justice doesn’t have a problem with Trump. Trump has a problem with justice. All these Trump groupies complaining about being prosecuted couldn’t follow the law. Trump has this magical effect on people to get them to do really stupid shit, like break the law.

The people you want to go after? They’re not afraid of you.
Yes they are afraid. And so are you. Hence why the bullshit claim after bullshit claim after bullshit claim. Loss after loss after loss after loss. Clinton, Obozo, Xiden, Pelosi, Schumer, and more all shaking in their shoes over what will happen should Trump win in 2024. Or when Republicans take charge in November.

We know for a fact that Trump was subpoenaed for all classified information and didn’t give it up.

The FBI marched out with boxes of it.

Claiming they looked at everything in June is made up. Claiming they are in “full panic” is made up. Claiming Trump cooperated is made up.

You swallow it.
No, you swallow. They looked at everything in June and took what they wanted. Noting you supply no proof of your utter bullshit claims. Trump cooperated and you look stupid. As usual.

This is the original post informing easyt65 . I've been letting him go on and on and on, making a jackass out of himself again.
4i6Ckte.gif

He still hasn't provided any evidence of me saying that Trump personally colluded with Russian spies.

Because he's a butthurt little bitch, and the board's biggest liar.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
How is Paul Manafort the entire Trump campaign?

You're such a lying retard. Thanks for self-identifying by posting this.

Yes they are afraid. And so are you. Hence why the bullshit claim after bullshit claim after bullshit claim. Loss after loss after loss after loss. Clinton, Obozo, Xiden, Pelosi, Schumer, and more all shaking in their shoes over what will happen should Trump win in 2024. Or when Republicans take charge in November.
So you’re saying that THIS time Trump is ACTUALLY going to lock her up?

And you believe him?

No, you swallow. They looked at everything in June and took what they wanted. Noting you supply no proof of your utter bullshit claims. Trump cooperated and you look stupid. As usual.
Who said Trump cooperated?

So you’re saying that THIS time Trump is ACTUALLY going to lock her up?

And you believe him?
Where did I say that dope? But if you think there won’t be repercussions from this, you’re dumber than you sound.

Where did I say that dope? But if you think there won’t be repercussions from this, you’re dumber than you sound.
Vague threats are all you have.

Trump and his cultists have been making these exact vague threats since day one. None of them have ever come true.

Forum List

Back