Even If Classified Documents Were Recovered In Trump Raid, It Looks Like Chances Of Conviction Are Quite Slim

Stop with the lying. You said Trump personally colluded with the Russians, and when I challenged you to provide a link you posted a link / article about PAUL MANAFORT.

That's because you have NOTHING on Trump and are desperate to connect him to the Russians.

Paul Manafort is NOT Trump.

An article on Manafort is not Trump.

Your 'I got him this time' was a debunked failure.

STOP LYING.
No I didn't. I said the Trump campaign. Show me where I used the word personally, liar.

Perhaps - you snowflakes are all the same, hard to tell the difference.

:p
Not my fault you’re confused.

By the way, I see you ignored me showing you that “sources say” isn’t the same thing as “Durham says”

But whatever. No big deal.

Kangaroo investigations like the Senate Republicans going after Hunter Biden in 2020? Or more like 11 Benghazi investigations that added nothing to the first Benghazi investigation?

Rounding up political opponents was Trump’s part of campaign platform in 2016. “Lock her up” was a recurring theme. If Republicans had a problem with locking up political opponents, why didn’t they say so in 2016?

If Republicans are so against political investigation, why did they defend Trump trying to get Ukraine to investigate Biden?

Trump’s cronies already tried to prosecute Michael Sussmann on bogus charges.

They tried to impeach Clinton on nonsense too.

There’s no precedent by Dems. Everything you’re complaining about is either false or has been done long ago by Republicans.
Just sayin. Republicans will be taking over the House after the midterms and then the shoe will be on the other foot. They will do them and they will use the term "Congress" is doing them and if your refuse to play the game, you will be charged with obstructing "Congress". And, it will all be legal, because the House is above the law and they can do whatever the hell they want with a simple vote of 218-217 and it will all be legal.

This statute also requires intent. Opinions?

All I can say Jim is that if Trump is guilty of anything here,
  1. It isn't impeachable so nor is it grounds to deny anyone running for office since convicted felons in prison have run for office (and won).
  2. If Trump is guilty, then so is Hillary and some others, so, the First Lady of Clintonville better start saving her documents and clearing her schedule for after this Jan. 21.

Since President Trump having ordered the declassification of the documents is on official record and a sitting President is a declassifying Agent, meaning no law was broken because the documents Trump had at his home had been declassified, I would guess there is 0% chance of Trump being charged / convicted of a crime.

Furthermore, since the statute Trump is accused of violating has only been used 7 times in 50 years, and never against a President, I would say there is 0% of Trump being charged / convicted.

Also, since actual classified information was found in Obama' possession and he was never charged, I would say there is 0% chance of Trump being charged.

Also, since Hillary had TS/SCI info in her possession, destroyed classified systems illegally with hammers, and - as Comey publicly stated - committed espionage yet was spared from conviction, there should be 0% chance Trump is charged.

We are, however, talking about the FBI & Democrats who participated in a failed coup attempt, violated the Patriot Act / Constitution / Law, illegally spied on Americans / the President & his team, defrauded the FISA Court, attempted 2 failed coup Impeachment attempts based on no crime / evidence / witnesses & who treasonously manufactured fake evisence in an attempt to overthrow the govt by illegally removing the President....
If Trump is charged and Hillary isn’t we will find we have a real problem. People are growing more and more aware that our rule of law applies to Republicans (especially Trump supporters) but not to Democrats like Hillary and Hunter.

People are not all that fond of unfairness expecially when it involves politicians.

No I didn't. I said the Trump campaign. Show me where I used the word personally, liar.
You lied again. Go back to the original post, the one everyone has already seen. I asked you directly about your accusing Trump, and you responded by saying Manafort was Trump's campaign manager and thus Trump did it. I then pointed out Manafort us not Trump.

You can not spin or weasel your way out of your lie....

Go away, liar - I am done with you. This thread is not about you being a liar. Time to move on, back to the thread topic. You have wasted enough time with your lies and denial.

Yes, I agree, chances of Trump being charged are slim. Another 'We've got him this time' will fail, leaving snowflakes screaming at the sky again.

All I can say Jim is that if Trump is guilty of anything here,
  1. It isn't impeachable so nor is it grounds to deny anyone running for office since convicted felons in prison have run for office (and won).
  2. If Trump is guilty, then so is Hillary and some others, so, the First Lady of Clintonville better start saving her documents and clearing her schedule for after this Jan. 21.
Impeachable???

Clinton case is very different...

Trump took highly classified documents.

He was then asked to return them, he refused.

They eventually got him to agree to hand them over.

They then claimed that was all of them.

Search Warrant was issued and more were found...

Lets be clear, people have gone to jail for this...

Read this:

Clinton case is very different...

Hillary took classified documents, sent/received classified documents, had the contents of her server illegally downloaded to Huma Abedin's UNCLASS laptop, used Bleach-Bit to try to wipe her server, illegally destroyed numerous classified systems/phones with hammers, and lied to the FBI about what she did/ had.

Then FBI Director Comey publicly declared Hillary broke numerous laws,to include the technical definition of 'espionage'.

There are a lot of differences between the 2 cases but the biggest difference is President Trump, as sitting PRESIDENT, had the authority and power to drclassify anything he wanted.

CIVILIAN, ex-Sect of State, Hillary Clinton had no such power.

So I agree with you - Hillary's criminal case was / is very much different from the one people are attempting to make against Trump.

Just sayin. Republicans will be taking over the House after the midterms and then the shoe will be on the other foot. They will do them and they will use the term "Congress" is doing them and if your refuse to play the game, you will be charged with obstructing "Congress". And, it will all be legal, because the House is above the law and they can do whatever the hell they want with a simple vote of 218-217 and it will all be legal.
Charges for obstruction come from the DoJ, not Congress. We’ve had plenty of experience of Republicans going on which hunts with congressional investigations, it’s nothing new.

Espionage Isn’t the Strongest Case Against Trump. It’s Simpler Than That.​

Former president Donald Trump’s stubborn refusal to return highly classified material forced the Justice Department’s hand, resulting in the execution of a search warrant at his residence. But while it is possible the DOJ merely wanted to retrieve and secure the material that Trump refused to give back to the government, if they decide to press forward with charges, their case looks quite strong.

The government initially treated Trump with kid gloves when he took government property, including classified documents, with him after he left office. The National Archives negotiated with Trump’s attorneys, securing 15 boxes of documents improperly taken by Trump in January, some of which contained classified information. In June, the DOJ’s top counterintelligence official and other federal officials traveled to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate and viewed additional material kept there by Trump, and they issued a subpoena demanding the return of classified material.

Anyone else caught with stolen, classified documents back in Jan. would already have been indicted by now. Time to treat Trump like the common criminal he is.

Trump took highly classified documents.He was then asked to return them, he refused.They eventually got him to agree to hand them over.They then claimed that was all of them.Search Warrant was issued and more were found...

Look BoBo, is there ANY point to where the Bidenistas have lied to you SO MUCH that it finally gets through your thick skull that these people don't give a crap about you or this country and do not represemnt any law but themselves?

They asked for every document marked classified.

That clearly didn’t happen.
The FBI went through the boxes in June. So your assertion is that they were too stupid too know what they should have taken with them. They asked for another lock on the door. Which was done the next day. So where was Trump not cooperating?

The FBI went through the boxes in June. So your assertion is that they were too stupid too know what they should have taken with them. They asked for another lock on the door. Which was done the next day. So where was Trump not cooperating?

"The Justice Department also subpoenaed surveillance footage from Mar-a-Lago recorded over a 60-day period, including views from outside the storage room. According to a person briefed on the matter, the footage showed that, after one instance in which Justice Department officials were in contact with Mr. Trump’s team, boxes were moved in and out of the room," The Times reported.

Thank you for that still desperate, highly emotionally partisan bullshit, but I believe I will stick to what FBI Director Comey declared publicly, which is that Hillary committed crimes, to include Espionage.

BTW, I like how you totally skipped how the contents of her server were downloaded onto Huma's laptop and how Hillary violated numerous laws by illegalky destroying classified govt phones, servers, and systems with hammers.

:p
One could wonder if Anthony Weiner sent any of that information to those underage girls he was sexting with. He likely wasn’t paying that close attention while he was doing all of that.

"The Justice Department also subpoenaed surveillance footage from Mar-a-Lago recorded over a 60-day period, including views from outside the storage room. According to a person briefed on the matter, the footage showed that, after one instance in which Justice Department officials were in contact with Mr. Trump’s team, boxes were moved in and out of the room," The Times reported.
Raw Sewage? Hahahahah! A source says. As usual. And you swallow it. As usual. That proves absolutely nothing. Yet the criminals wanted the security cameras shut off while they ransacked Trump’s home. Secret Service didn’t do it and now the FBI is in full panic wanting that footage and being told NO.

Charges for obstruction come from the DoJ, not Congress. We’ve had plenty of experience of Republicans going on which hunts with congressional investigations, it’s nothing new.
Good. I'm glad you're prepared for the onslought that is going to happen, including the investigation and impeachments in the DOJ and the FBI. And, I'm going to say some prayers that Trump becomes Speaker of the House, in charge of it all. And remember, the House is above the law.

Good. I'm glad you're prepared for the onslought that is going to happen, including the investigation and impeachments in the DOJ and the FBI. And, I'm going to say some prayers that Trump becomes Speaker of the House, in charge of it all. And remember, the House is above the law.
Of course the DoJ and FBI have no need to participate in any investigation from a Republican Congress.

But even if they do, Dems have nothing to hide. Unlike your loser.

Forum List

Back