evaluating past climate models

Models are not direct or empirical evidence, no matter how hard you try to "evaluate" (i.e. spin) them.

Give it up.
The article was meant for people with the intellectual where with all to actually understand it.
Don't worry he claims everyone but him is ill informed or not smart enough to understand. He thinks he is the only one smart enough.

Did you try out the link I spend seven minutes and watched the page reload five times and never brought up anything but a spinning page.

If you click on the 'error-cookies turned off' it will bring up the article.

From the start is a massive lie, that was enough for me to ignore the rest:

Key finding:

Model simulations published between 1970 and 2007 were skillful in projecting future global mean surface warming.

You are still hip deep in modeling crap.

Models are not direct or empirical evidence, no matter how hard you try to "evaluate" (i.e. spin) them.

Give it up.
The article was meant for people with the intellectual where with all to actually understand it.
SO why did you even try... The data shows that models fail with 100% certainty and are useless for any purpose. I see that you missed the facts and think this helps you in some way.. They sure spun the lies wide and thick, all while ignoring the facts.. Funny as hell the AGU idiots are showing their low IQ's again.

Give it up.
"Wherewithal" is one word, dumb fuck.

You don't know a junior high school vocabulary word, and you're supposed to know anything at all about science?!?....roflmfao!

Forum List

Back