Evacuating US embassy in Iraq

But the embassy will remain open, and most of its staff will remain, according to the State Department.

The United States has a staff of about 5,500 at the embassy and at two consulates in the north and south of Iraq

why is it morons make up their own facts and other idiots pile on is a better question.

If they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? -- Del Griffith

Team Obama will welcome ISIS

xly1aa.jpg

But the embassy will remain open, and most of its staff will remain, according to the State Department.

The United States has a staff of about 5,500 at the embassy and at two consulates in the north and south of Iraq

why is it morons make up their own facts and other idiots pile on is a better question.

If they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? -- Del Griffith

One turd is the same as the other....

it begs the question

what will stupid fucks do when the Embassy remains open ?

Nope, we have a warship* headed that way; I must not be an Obama lover, because I want ISIS/ISL/ISI demolished.

*The Mesa Verde.

1700 prisoners mass murdered by ISIS and tweeted photos make the news today. I hope Obama had a good golf game while that happened.

Who's the good guys and bad guys over there?Looks like ISIS killed 1,700 bad guys. Now the Shia can kill 1,700 ISIS members...and more bad guys will die. Win-win situation.

1700 prisoners mass murdered by ISIS and tweeted photos make the news today. I hope Obama had a good golf game while that happened.

Who's the good guys and bad guys over there?Looks like ISIS killed 1,700 bad guys. Now the Shia can kill 1,700 ISIS members...and more bad guys will die. Win-win situation.

You are a fool. Today children died. I have not put in this many years to try to prevent children from dying.

Its not a win win when children die.

As Al Qaeda close in on Baghdad, a thought came to me. Why is it that the success of the Obama foreign policy seems to hinge on whether or not he can evacuate embassys around the world in time before becoming overrun by terrorists?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/16/world/middleeast/embassy.html?_r=1

Let me see if I've got this straight. One of the complaints about BEHGHAZI is that Obama didn't do enough to protect American personnel up to, and including, evacuation, right? Now erring on the side of caution is a sign of weakness or failure?

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

As Al Qaeda close in on Baghdad, a thought came to me. Why is it that the success of the Obama foreign policy seems to hinge on whether or not he can evacuate embassys around the world in time before becoming overrun by terrorists?

Let me see if I've got this straight. One of the complaints about BEHGHAZI is that Obama didn't do enough to protect American personnel up to, and including, evacuation, right? Now erring on the side of caution is a sign of weakness or failure?

wait until he covers for Iraq like the right want him to. One American life lost and this board MELTS with hate and rhetoric.

Americans may die, stopping the latest incarnation of ISIS may so require.

You are a fool. Today children died. I have not put in this many years to try to prevent children from dying.

Its not a win win when children die.

Little terrorist in the making.

Glorious Leader is weighing the options of whether to flush the toilets before leaving or saving water to protect the environment. Being president is difficult.

That completely misses the point

Forum List

Back