Evacuating US embassy in Iraq

1700 prisoners mass murdered by ISIS and tweeted photos make the news today. I hope Obama had a good golf game while that happened.

1700 prisoners mass murdered by ISIS and tweeted photos make the news today. I hope Obama had a good golf game while that happened.

The irony here is, if Obama had had his way and taken out Asad in Syria so that Al Qaeda could take over, the US would be abandoning its embassy there as well. :badgrin:

The irony here is, if Obama had had his way and taken out Asad in Syria so that Al Qaeda could take over, the US would be abandoning its embassy there as well. :badgrin:

It is time to rebuild it, so he is going to destroy it first...

The article says nothing about anyone being evacuated. Only 06 and to evacuate.

But the embassy will remain open, and most of its staff will remain, according to the State Department.

The United States has a staff of about 5,500 at the embassy and at two consulates in the north and south of Iraq

why is it morons make up their own facts and other idiots pile on is a better question.

That place looks more like a military prison than a diplomatic embassy. What's with the razor wire? Does the US fear that it will be attacked? Does anyone wonder why it would be a target?

You know that the land on which embassies reside are sovereign to that nation. For example, the German embassy in the US is considered German soil.

So the US lied to the world to invade a country, established a billion-dollar military prison-style "embassy" complete with razor wire, and now calls that land "sovereign American soil" from which to meddle in Iraqi domestic affairs, and anyone wonders why the Iraqi people might have a problem with that?

But the embassy will remain open, and most of its staff will remain, according to the State Department.

The United States has a staff of about 5,500 at the embassy and at two consulates in the north and south of Iraq

why is it morons make up their own facts and other idiots pile on is a better question.

They want to be part of the crowd...

Of course, the Embassies in Libya and Iraq are under threat of attack and being overrun thanks to Obama but his idiot followers think he is intelligent and doing the right things.

that is the 64 dollar question

that everyone should ponder

I just hope when they come to the US Obama can evacuate all of us in time.

Where should we go? :lol:

You should go to Russia where a strong, handsome, gentle and kind leader will keep you safe and free. He'll personally greet you at the airport with open, shirtless arms, and you can melt away your troubles in his warm, heterosexual embrace.

I hear that it's really nice there for Republicans during this time of year. There are hardly any black people. You'll love it.

If they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? -- Del Griffith

Stupid fuck....the point is Obama has made Libya and Iraq too dangerous for the US Embassies.

It's like if the Mayor of Chicago loses control of his city and has to close down GOV buildings to prevent criminals from killing the workers.....which could happen given Emanuel is an Obama goon.

This time, reinforcements have been sent in by new policies...you'll bitch about those also..I bet your a hoot to be around....

If they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? -- Del Griffith

Well of course they would, just think how people would fear them..

Stupid fuck....the point is Obama has made Libya and Iraq too dangerous for the US Embassies.

It's like if the Mayor of Chicago loses control of his city and has to close down GOV buildings to prevent criminals from killing the workers.....which could happen given Emanuel is an Obama goon.

This time, reinforcements have been sent in by new policies...you'll bitch about those also..I bet your a hoot to be around....

So it's Obama's fault what other people do???

Forum List

Back