European Union to provide USD 5.48 billion for military support to Ukraine

A hell of a bit more. ⏫

I understand the ENTIRE EU has sent around half of what we have. However, this thread is about FIVE. You foreigners need to learn how to read. And perhaps follow a conversation.

Charity is over: IMF reminds Ukraine that it will soon have to pay its debts

Ukraine will have to pay the International Monetary Fund $2.9bn in debt this year and another $11.5bn over the next seven years.

Wait a minute... So all this "aid" was on credit?
GJhr3FpWMAAFKGW

I understand the ENTIRE EU has sent around half of what we have. However, this thread is about FIVE. You foreigners need to learn how to read. And perhaps follow a conversation.

And realize $5B won't do anything to let Ukraine win.

They would need 5-10 Mechanized/Armored divisions, full strength, with NATO equipment to clear Donbas and the Crimea, and then at least 10 more divisions of leg infantry to hold those areas.

I don't think they have even close to that. and just the equipment for that would be in the trillions of dollars, not billons, never mind finding enough trained soldiers to equip them.

Charity is over: IMF reminds Ukraine that it will soon have to pay its debts

Ukraine will have to pay the International Monetary Fund $2.9bn in debt this year and another $11.5bn over the next seven years.

Wait a minute... So all this "aid" was on credit?
GJhr3FpWMAAFKGW
Just print a $3 bn note and hand it over.

Borrell: "EU and US support Ukraine out of their own interests, not out of love for its people. We can't let Russia win this war, otherwise the interests of the US and Europe will be greatly damaged. It's not just about generosity. It's not about supporting Ukraine because we love Ukrainians. It's about our own interests. And it's also in the interests of the U.S."

Borrell, as always, is blatantly lying.
Or rather, he does not tell the whole truth: the United States does benefit from the conflict in Ukraine, but the EU does not need it.
Thus, the Gardener-in-Chief has signed his name to whose interests he is actually protecting.
And Brussels is where those who like to lick Uncle Sam's ass are gathered, so it is not surprising that they are calling for all kinds of bullshit from there, which serves to eliminate the EU as an economic competitor to the US.
And the Ukrainian morons can learn that Westerners treat them like pawns, cannon fodder and untermenschen.

Borrell: "EU and US support Ukraine out of their own interests, not out of love for its people.
True.
We can't let Russia win this war, otherwise the interests of the US and Europe will be greatly damaged.
Huh?
Borrell, as always, is blatantly lying.
Yes.
... Brussels is where those who like to lick Uncle Sam's ass are gathered,
Yes.
... so it is not surprising that they are calling for all kinds of bullshit from there, which serves to eliminate the EU as an economic competitor to the US.
An interesting theory.

An interesting theory.
It's not a theory. It's reality.
Look at Germany. Was the strongest economy in Europe. Capitalism doesn't like rivals and so, taking advantage of the fact that Germany is an occupied country, its economy is being destroyed.
The basis of Germany's competitiveness is its population, hard working and industrious. Uncontrolled immigration from the Third World will take care of that.

An important part of the success of the German economy is cheap Russian energy in the form of gas. This too has been taken care of - the gas pipelines have been blown up by "unknown" persons.

The union of Russia and Germany means the end of US hegemony in Europe, and in the whole world. This too has been taken care of - Russia is provoked to military actions and declared Evil.

The US is no longer capable of leading the world economically. The empire has grown fat and is rotting. Only military force and corrupt elites of the West support the power of the dying empire.
Hence the hatred of China and Russia - countries that pursue policies independent of the US and develop economically independent of the hegemon.

An interesting theory.
It's not a theory. It's reality.
Well .......
Look at Germany. Was the strongest economy in Europe. Capitalism doesn't like rivals and so, taking advantage of the fact that Germany is an occupied country, its economy is being destroyed.
The basis of Germany's competitiveness is its population, hard working and industrious. Uncontrolled immigration from the Third World will take care of that.

An important part of the success of the German economy is cheap Russian energy in the form of gas. This too has been taken care of - the gas pipelines have been blown up by "unknown" persons.

The union of Russia and Germany means the end of US hegemony in Europe, and in the whole world. This too has been taken care of - Russia is provoked to military actions and declared Evil.

The US is no longer capable of leading the world economically. The empire has grown fat and is rotting. Only military force and corrupt elites of the West support the power of the dying empire.
Hence the hatred of China and Russia - countries that pursue policies independent of the US and develop economically independent of the hegemon.
... you have supplied all of the dotted "i"s and the crossed "t"s but it's still a theory to suggest that it's done intentionally for that purpose. I am only saying that it is an interesting one and may even be true.

Fun from Brussels
Water cannon versus shit cannon. You might think - this is a description of a dispute between two European officials.... But no. Literally.
The Liberty Tree needs to be watered with faggot shit from time to time, it's a natural fertilizer for it. (с)

Last edited:
Look, you retarded jackoff : I am against having our soldiers all over the planet. I am against intervention.
It isnt my fault you limp wristed cucks let our guys shit all over your grass and fuck your ugly women. Or how yall couldnt defend yourselves or make decent weapons. Thats on you.
go wash your mouth with soap, dude.

Awesome! 156 billions between how many countries? And this little euro weenie wants to say we need to spend more? Lolz.
P.S. illiterate
This thread is about 5b
oh, i'm all for widening the topic of this thread to "the total amount spent by the EU on the defense of Ukraine"...

Forum List

Back