European Union to provide USD 5.48 billion for military support to Ukraine

GJSaNPjWkAAjVJo

and i refuse to feed you any more, dirty troll.
Im not trolling. You are begging and I am making fun of you.
Your EU hasnt given anything compared to what we have. Its like 1500 dollars a household we have given! FIFTEEN HUNDRED.
If anything, you are trolling. I mean, surely you arent THAT ignorant. Seriously.

Im not trolling. You are begging and I am making fun of you.
Your EU hasnt given anything compared to what we have. Its like 1500 dollars a household we have given! FIFTEEN HUNDRED.
If anything, you are trolling. I mean, surely you arent THAT ignorant. Seriously.
i'm not begging.
i was merely pointing out that if Americans want the Ukrainians to win this war, you must do more than provide a trickle of military aid.
and if you want to be leading "the free world", you gotta back that up with your own taxmoney.

i'm not begging.
i was merely pointing out that if Americans want the Ukrainians to win this war, you must do more than provide a trickle of military aid.
and if you want to be leading "the free world", you gotta back that up with your own taxmoney.
"trickle" while bragging about 5B from the EU :lol:
What a joke

yeah, that's right. you provided no more than a trickle, or the war would've been won by now.
We have given them 15 times what yall spend on your own defense in a year. And they are YOUR neighbors. You help them more, fruit loops.

You owe us gazillions for letting your soldiers stay on our land. Take your piss-ass coward soldiers and filthy weapons and fuck yourselves.
Look, you retarded jackoff : I am against having our soldiers all over the planet. I am against intervention.
It isnt my fault you limp wristed cucks let our guys shit all over your grass and fuck your ugly women. Or how yall couldnt defend yourselves or make decent weapons. Thats on you.

European Union to provide USD 5.48 billion for military support to Ukraine​

I was gonna say that it is throwing good money after bad, but none of it is really good money, just more central bank monopoly money.

Forum List

Back