European Union to provide USD 5.48 billion for military support to Ukraine

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The European Union countries have agreed to provide five billion euros (EUR5 billion) for military support to Ukraine, stressing that they will support them with whatever it takes.

Remote : 2024-03-15T10:29:49+05:30
Local : 2024-03-15(Friday) 05 : 59 : 49
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

Now if only the US could reach a similar position!..

If only people understood what was at stake here. Food security is a HUGE issue. The Arab Spring happened because of Russia and the Ukraine having a drought...

BS. NAZI Ukraine leaders lay down and surrender already. Russia wins. Who cares? It’s Russian land. Give it back. No big deal. Live in peace or die in fire, Boo-hoo. Not our business.

They have had enough time to destroy evidence of corruption with the Obidens. Maybe the midget will keep some evidence for blackmail? corruption off charts.

BS. NAZI Ukraine leaders lay down and surrender already. Russia wins. Who cares? It’s Russian land. Give it back. No big deal. Live in peace or die in fire, Boo-hoo. Not our business.

They have had enough time to destroy evidence of corruption with the Obidens. Maybe the midget will keep some evidence for blackmail? corruption off charts.
you're utterly nuts.
i'm glad you're not in charge of anything.

how is food security related to military aid?

Okay, so, when the Arab Spring happened, food was scarce because Russian and the Ukraine couldn't provide enough.

At the time both the Ukraine and Russia controlled huge areas of good agricultural land.

If Russia controlled all this land, then they're in a position to control many countries who rely on such food imports.

Indonesia imports 5.3% of all imports in the world of wheat
Egypt 5.3%
China 5.2%
Turkey 4.6%

Imagine what happens when Russia, controlling the Ukraine, can control who gets wheat and who doesn't.

Russia had 8.02% of all exports in 2022, the Ukraine 4.46% in 2022

That's 12.48% of all exports.

2019 Russia had 17.8% and the Ukraine 9.83% of all exports, that's 27.6% of all exports.

Imagine if they can manipulate with that.

Take away military aid, and it's Russia's for the taking. The Ukraine wouldn't last a couple of weeks.

Okay, so, when the Arab Spring happened, food was scarce because Russian and the Ukraine couldn't provide enough.

At the time both the Ukraine and Russia controlled huge areas of good agricultural land.

If Russia controlled all this land, then they're in a position to control many countries who rely on such food imports.

Egypt 5.3%
China 5.2%
Turkey 4.6%

Imagine what happens when Russia, controlling the Ukraine, can control who gets wheat and who doesn't.

2019 Russia had 17.8% and the Ukraine 9.83% of all exports, that's 27.6% of all exports.

Take away military aid, and it's Russia's for the taking. The Ukraine wouldn't last a couple of weeks.

you’re funny. Think Ukraine hands out wheat for fun? For free? Russia will do the same. If you don’t like it? Eat White rice you dumb OX. Take your fag boy peaiss with you.

nobody gives 2-sheets about your phony Arab spring lol! Another Obiden hoax.

Do you think they`ll stop after taking Ukraine? Hunter Biden`s ownership of a laptop isn`t a sign of corruption, btw. :auiqs.jpg:

A bit of a joke
For example that represents 5 Patriot systems which Russia would knock out as quickly as the ones already used.

A newly produced single Patriot battery costs over $1 billion, with $400 million for the system and $690 million for the missiles in a battery, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank. END QUOTE

Feels like more BS or just hot air, almost for the sake of saying somerthing which sounds impressive to non experts .

Egypt 5.3%
China 5.2%
Turkey 4.6%

AH HA! So now we know why Russia is taking-in white Afrikaan farmers....They will really put Uke wheat on a paying basis. ;)

There is no bigger welfare program than what Eisenhower invented and named the Military Industrial Complex. To question them in the 50s and 60s was "unpatriotic".

The European Union countries have agreed to provide five billion euros (EUR5 billion) for military support to Ukraine, stressing that they will support them with whatever it takes.
Now if only the US could reach a similar position!..
5 billion euros between how many countries?
The United States has give Ukraine over a hundred billion dollars since the Russian invasion.
GFY with that "if only the US could reach a similar position" BS.

Last edited:
5 billion euros between how many countries?
The United States has give Ukraine over a hundred billion dollars since the Russian invasion.
GFY with that "if only the US could reach a similar position" BS.

the US wants to be the protector-to-see-when-shit-hits-the-fan,
the US wants to produce plenty of armaments, because it results in more Americans working in/for the arms industry.
and that of course, strengthens the US foreign policy agenda (which is as far as i can tell - still a unipolaristic effort).

and i'm not against the US playing the protector role,
even although you won't send troops to far-off warzones anymore on a whim.

that's why i support Europeans for producing their own defense gear,
but at the same time i'd happily debate with key US politicians,
about the future of warfare,
through news headlines and posts like these and on my fb timline, that either confirm i'm on the right path with my opinions about wars elsewhere in the world, or how i was not on the right path.

NOT ALL WARS NEED TO BE DECADES LONG!

but for the Ukrainians' peace of mind,
i can now re-consider "taking the Black Sea and Sea of Azov from Moscow's influence".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back