Europe on the brink of sucking America into another world war WW1 WW2 now WW3?!

I will try to stick to the subject which is china

What's nonsense because for Donald Trump China and Germany had been the same.

In spite of your attempts to deflect the subject, trade with china does much damage to western societies

The very best damagers of the German society are the Germans who use the anglicism "fick dich" in the German language. Sounds very stupid in my ears. The English original "fuck you" sounds also very stupid.

It has grown china and weakened US and German economies

Which German economy?

A stronger but no less bitter China

Bitter? ... hmmm ... German "bitter" ... and this word makes any sense in this context for you?

plans to dominate the world

And? What says this plan excactly? When will they dominate the world?

Which will bring much misery to everyone

Misery? ... Hmm ... In the moment they notice 2000% higher prices for gas. 1000% higher prices for electricity. ... damned capitalistic US-system ... And the same time Germany delivers cheap electricity to France - made from the gas which we will perhaps need very urgent for the next winter. But the worst dryness in the last 500 years in Europe is also a problem for the cooling water of their nuclear power plants. If I had to make a list of the very heavy crises which we have now then I would not know where to start and where to end. And I heard China likes to attack Taiwan. Idiots! Do they not have anything to do what's really important - for example to watch the sunrise?

Last edited:
What's nonsense because for Donald Trump China and Germany had been the same.
Thats a valid complaint

Trump mishandled the issue by not accepting the relatively minor German abuse in order to better confront the chinese

Which German economy?
The economy Germany would have now and in the future if German leaders had not transferred so much technology and production to china

They are going to take what they learned from you to become your future competitors

And eventually your masters

Misery? ... Hmm ... In the moment they notice 2000% higher prices for gas. 1000% higher prices for electricity. ... damned capitalistic US-system ...
Dont blame capitalism

Your east german commie chancellor has chosen windmills and solar panels over coal and nuclear energy

Combined with leaving yourselves vulnerable to russian influence over natural gas and you have only yourselves to blame for energy shortages this winter

Thats a valid complaint

Trump mishandled the issue by not accepting the relatively minor German abuse in order to better confront the chinese

Not to forget in this context: The whole USA including the democrats - but not the citizens of the USA - declared war on Germany basing on the US-American law "Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act" where the USA ignored the sovereignty of Germany and other nations of Europe decided what Europe and Germany have to do. Indeed this had also been a declaration war of the Ukraine against Germany by calling the big brother USA to protect their economy. Result of this all now: Germany is now on place 100 or 200 of world economy and will perhaps never come back from this position and the Ukraine is in war with Russia. But the USA wan. Be happy.

Not to forget in this context: The whole USA including the democrats - but not the citizens of the USA - declared war on Germany basing on the US-American law "Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act" where the USA ignored the sovereignty of Germany and other nations of Europe decided what Europe and Germany have to do. Indeed this had also been a declaration war of the Ukraine against Germany by calling the big brother USA to protect their economy. Result of this all now: Germany is now on place 100 or 200 of world economy and will perhaps never come back from this position and the Ukraine is in war with Russia. But the USA wan. Be happy.
You are not making any sense now and certainly not responding to what I wrote

The economy Germany would have now and in the future if German leaders had not transferred so much technology and production to china

They are going to take what they learned from you to become your future competitors

And eventually your masters

Germany was attacked in many ways from the USA in the younger history of all mankind on a very simple reason: never Germany had done anything bad to the USA. So your nation murdered millions of Germans - but China never attacked Germany as far as I know.

Last edited:
Germany was attacked in many ways from the USA in the younger history of all mankind on a very simple reason: never Germany had done anything bad to the USA. Your nations murdered mollions of Germans - but China never attacked Germany as far as I know.
Are you still pissed over losing WWI and WWII?

Its time for you to get over that

Are you still pissed over losing WWI and WWII?

Its time for you to get over that

Idiot. You are an idiot. And the most strange thing: Nearly all hateful idiots in your quality of idiocy seem to think they are smart and this smartassness is able to replace wisdom. Whatever Germany will decide in this context - it will be always bad and evil because the USA is in this game. You are not able to touch anything without to kill it.

Last edited:
The OP seems to be a not very subtle russian troll.
The thing about nazis is that you fight them now or you fight them later. The west cant allow putin to win.

:lol:

You really are on the bottom of the intellectual rung when you’re quoting that idiot Boebert.

Toro

About what do you laugh? That politicians of the USA - specially because of politicians like Donald Trump - make everyone in the world to an enemy of the western world because of a totally absurde narcissism and bullying megalomania?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back