Europe is right, we aren't worthy

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Let's bring our troops home and let them defend themselves. We just aren't good enough to defend them for free, or close to it.

Mea Culpa, Europe, we're sorry! Let's leave

I’ve been saying this for years and watch how fast their welfare states go up in smoke when they actually have to start paying for defense

Let's bring our troops home and let them defend themselves. We just aren't good enough to defend them for free, or close to it.

Europe wouldn’t give two shits if we emptied out our bases there.

I'll wager that Zerope is an even bigger parasite on the USA than Mexico and that's really, really saying something. Their raison d'etre is utterly dehumanizing American taxpayers while getting a free ride off them in every way they possibly can. They are simply disgusting; history's ultimate ingrate punks.

Ever hear of Ramstein Medical in Germany? A state of the art trauma department within a great hospital complex that is maintained by the United States Army? It's the first place wounded troops from battlefields in Afghanistan and the Middle East are evacuated to. Victims of terrorist bombings, victims of terrorist attacks are treated there. When the hostages in Iran were freed, they too were taken to Ramstein. There are U.S. Army bases in the surrounding countryside that supply Ramstein and other U.S. Army hospital and medical facilities.

There are currently 30,000 u.S. Army personnel stationed in Germany. Should they, the people who are serving us and our medical facilities be brought home out of a fit of Trumpian pique? Isn't it prudent to stop and think before issuing a tweet because The Donald failed to read all his briefing memos on the situation?

Knee jerk reactions are never as wise as actions well thought out.

I'll wager that Zerope is an even bigger parasite on the USA than Mexico and that's really, really saying something. Their raison d'etre is utterly dehumanizing American taxpayers while getting a free ride off them in every way they possibly can. They are simply disgusting; history's ultimate ingrate punks.
Remostrate

Europe wouldn’t give two shits if we emptied out our bases there.

Great! So let's leave. I'm on board

Last edited:

Ever hear of Ramstein Medical in Germany? A state of the art trauma department within a great hospital complex that is maintained by the United States Army? It's the first place wounded troops from battlefields in Afghanistan and the Middle East are evacuated to. Victims of terrorist bombings, victims of terrorist attacks are treated there. When the hostages in Iran were freed, they too were taken to Ramstein. There are U.S. Army bases in the surrounding countryside that supply Ramstein and other U.S. Army hospital and medical facilities.

There are currently 30,000 u.S. Army personnel stationed in Germany. Should they, the people who are serving us and our medical facilities be brought home out of a fit of Trumpian pique? Isn't it prudent to stop and think before issuing a tweet because The Donald failed to read all his briefing memos on the situation?

Knee jerk reactions are never as wise as actions well thought out.

When you say things like "Trumpian pique," You've proven you're not interested in a serious discussion, just a valve to vent some of the butt hurt

I’ve been saying this for years and watch how fast their welfare states go up in smoke when they actually have to start paying for defense
Most EU countries have been receiving Uncle Sam's cash for decades.
They have been using the: "If Uncle Sam even thinks of turning off the free cash tap we'll maybe start to look to Eastern bloc communist countries to be friends with".
They have been blackmailing the stupid American politicians.
Now President Trump comes along and tells them to go fuck themselves if they don't start using some of the 'free shit welfare money on their own defences.
Good for Trump!
If I were President Trump today I gather the press around and tell the fucking Germans he was going to remove every member of the US military out of Germany within three months........and going to take all the US military goodies with them. Then I'd say every military asset will be relocating in Poland.

The ex Nazis in Germany are forgetting if it wasn't for the US Germany would still be divided.

That’s just their proximity to Russia. It’s not like the entire continent is begging the US.

Yep. They don't want us there. We need to get out since we're not welcome
Stop lying to yourself - you're there to cradle your own arse in safety.

Forum List

Back