Europe accuses US of profiting from war, as Merkel says: There was nothing I could do about Putin

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me why America is responsible for financing a war in Ukraine? What do we profit from giving Ukraine billions of dollars. what do we gain?

The US is funding the war in the Ukraine because they can't afford a border wall.

Now if I have to explain anything else from the circus I will have to slap you.

Another reason to for us to quit funding Ukraine. They are pissed if we don’t send money and pissed if we do, let’s just save the money.

German's are cowards, they caused this war with their now blown up pipelines from Russia. We should have nuked them when we nuked Japan.

German's are cowards, they caused this war with their now blown up pipelines from Russia. We should have nuked them when we nuked Japan.
Germans are a smart people who have been more neutered than us.

That would have been a damn good trick seeing how the Trinity test was after the ETO war was over.

The Trinity Test was the world's first nuclear weapons test. It took place on July 16, 1945, at Alamogordo, NM.
We could have made them all speak English or we nuke them. Is that better?

Can anyone tell me why America is responsible for financing a war in Ukraine? What do we profit from giving Ukraine billions of dollars. what do we gain?

A ,,she didnt want to do anything...B German military is a joke

We weaken our 2nd largest geo-political competition where not funding Ukraine would strengthen them. It also sends a message to other geo-political competitors that we are willing to put our hardware in territories they may want to control.

Forum List

Back