EU warns Israel over settlement construction

georgephillip, et al,

Now this is a legitimate beef!

(COMMENT)

This is a matter of the US Congress making a determination of what is more important.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, their seat in congress.

Israel does not vote in our congressional elections and even if all American Jews voted as one - an absurd assumption - they would account for less than 3% of any election. So who is voting for these pols who support Israel?

AIPAC Campaign contributions, buy air time and all other media...AIPAC and its affiliates spend more money or close to the NRA as #1 and 2.

The Case of the New York Times' Missing AIPAC 'Gorilla' Has an Easy Answer - The Wire

Administration officials said the influential American Israel Public Affairs Committee was already at work pressing for military action against the government of Assad, fearing that if Syria escapes American retribution for its use of chemical weapons, Iran might be emboldened in the future to attack Israel. In the House, the majority leader, Eric Cantor of Virginia, the only Jewish Republican in Congress, has long worked to challenge Democrats’ traditional base among Jews.

One administration official, who, like others, declined to be identified discussing White House strategy, called AIPAC “the 800-pound gorilla in the room,” and said its allies in Congress had to be saying, “If the White House is not capable of enforcing this red line” against the catastrophic use of chemical weapons, “we’re in trouble.”

Last edited:
"...So your argument tells me you're incapable of distinguishing content from context, is that about right?..."
No, your interpretation of my argument tells you that.

What my argument tells most other folks is that I despise the source of the data even while acknowledging the likely truth of the data.

There is nothing more to grab onto there, try as you might.

Forum List

Back