Ethnic Intimidation

2 minutes in. THIS is ethnic intimidation

WTF? What gave those students the right to go in the library and lock the doors? Seriously, if four Palestinian students would have went into the library and locked the doors you think there would have been any different reaction? Or better yet, four flaming gay dudes waltz into the library and then lock the doors, when the students are attempting to get in those guy dudes claim they are vicitmized? Seriously?

A level of depravity that I have never seen before. Well obviously, this fawker has had his head up his ass for the last. two decades. India, Pakistan, China, Turkey, Cambodia, Bangledesh. And hell, I haven't even went into the continent of Africa.

And now the dumbshit uses the "between the river and the sea", Guess the moron hasn't bothered to read Likud's charter.

The cognitive dissonance here is overwhelming. The Jews are God's chosen people. The Jews have the highest IQ of anyone. The Jews are far more successful than every other ethnic group. But the Jews are so 'victimized", Holocaust, discrimination, ethnic intimidation. Why would that happen if they were God's chosen people? And if they are so smart, why can't they fix the damn problem? And if they are so successful, what the hell does it matter?

Look, I troll this messageboard and I pretty much tell everyone, I am smarter than them, I am more successful than them, and while I don't actually come out and say God chose my ass, it kind of fits the bill. Does that make me popular? Hell no, and I am damn willing to bet that shit just flew right over your head.

Marching for Genocide. The West is dead.

Stay strong, my friend. NEVER AGAIN! Attached is a link of Jews singing Hatikvah.

Date recorded: April 20, 1945, eve of Shabbat, 5 days after liberation
Place recorded: Bergen Belsen Concentration Camp
Who is Singing: Survivors, after hell on Earth

Try to get through it without crying. I couldn’t.

At this time I don't know that America or Britain would choose "good" over "evil.". We aren't the People we once were.

Start charging these guys. They are deliberately targeting mostly Jewish schools

It's time Jews use every legal means to stop this before it gets out of hand.

Ethnic intimidation is a felony. It's past time to go after the schools and officials who are refusing to do anything about this.

Michigan Law

750.147b Ethnic intimidation.

Sec. 147b.

(1) A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following:
(a) Causes physical contact with another person.
(b) Damages, destroys, or defaces any real or personal property of another person.
(c) Threatens, by word or act, to do an act described in subdivision (a) or (b), if there is reasonable cause to believe that an act described in subdivision (a) or (b) will occur.
(2) Ethnic intimidation is a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years, or by a fine of not more than $5,000.00, or both.
(3) Regardless of the existence or outcome of any criminal prosecution, a person who suffers injury to his or her person or damage to his or her property as a result of ethnic intimidation may bring a civil cause of action against the person who commits the offense to secure an injunction, actual damages, including damages for emotional distress, or other appropriate relief. A plaintiff who prevails in a civil action brought pursuant to this section may recover both of the following:
(a) Damages in the amount of 3 times the actual damages described in this subsection or $2,000.00, whichever is greater.
(b) Reasonable attorney fees and costs

So you're saying Israel's terrorist government should be locked up for life before it murders any more Palestinian children?

Concur.

Forum List

Back