Ethnic Intimidation

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It's time Jews use every legal means to stop this before it gets out of hand.

Ethnic intimidation is a felony. It's past time to go after the schools and officials who are refusing to do anything about this.

Michigan Law

750.147b Ethnic intimidation.

Sec. 147b.

(1) A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following:
(a) Causes physical contact with another person.
(b) Damages, destroys, or defaces any real or personal property of another person.
(c) Threatens, by word or act, to do an act described in subdivision (a) or (b), if there is reasonable cause to believe that an act described in subdivision (a) or (b) will occur.
(2) Ethnic intimidation is a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years, or by a fine of not more than $5,000.00, or both.
(3) Regardless of the existence or outcome of any criminal prosecution, a person who suffers injury to his or her person or damage to his or her property as a result of ethnic intimidation may bring a civil cause of action against the person who commits the offense to secure an injunction, actual damages, including damages for emotional distress, or other appropriate relief. A plaintiff who prevails in a civil action brought pursuant to this section may recover both of the following:
(a) Damages in the amount of 3 times the actual damages described in this subsection or $2,000.00, whichever is greater.
(b) Reasonable attorney fees and costs

I agree, but that’s just Michigan. Is ethnic intimidation a crime in other states, as well - particularly where the Left is indoctrinating young adults to hate Jews.

I found this:

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights​

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

I found this:

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights​

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).
Good find. Now what do we do, other than try to get Democrats out of political office?

Lots of good Jewish lawyers. I'd be contacting them if I was afraid to even go to a high priced school who isn't making me feel safe. In Michigan this stuff goes on at University of Michigan and Michigan State

(3) Regardless of the existence or outcome of any criminal prosecution, a person who suffers injury to his or her person or damage to his or her property as a result of ethnic intimidation may bring a civil cause of action against the person who commits the offense to secure an injunction, actual damages, including

Lots of good Jewish lawyers. I'd be contacting them if I was afraid to even go to a high priced school who isn't making me feel safe. In Michigan this stuff goes on at University of Michigan and Michigan State

(3) Regardless of the existence or outcome of any criminal prosecution, a person who suffers injury to his or her person or damage to his or her property as a result of ethnic intimidation may bring a civil cause of action against the person who commits the offense to secure an injunction, actual damages, including
Yup. Innocent Jews need to start bringing lawsuits against Palestinian students, leftist antisemites, the professors who are egging them on, and the liberal Ivies that are allowing the Jew-hate to spread.

Yup. Innocent Jews need to start bringing lawsuits against Palestinian students, leftist antisemites, the professors who are egging them on, and the liberal Ivies that are allowing the Jew-hate to spread.
The thing is the proverbial "blood-sucking Jewish lawyer" is as much of a leftist as those they would be suing. You don't get future leftist clients that way.

What a flippin drama queen.
You wouldn't say that if it was black students and the schools tolerated and encouraged angry mobs to intimidate black students.

No student should have to face angry MOBS who chant death slogans to you

Your bigotry is showing.

The thing is the proverbial "blood-sucking Jewish lawyer" is as much of a leftist as those they would be suing. You don't get future leftist clients that way.
One out of three Jews vote Republican. There’s got to be tens of thousands of sane Jewish lawyers.

It's a "Christian" based organization, but

It's a "Christian" based organization, but

Noooooo! They’re ultra-liberal. Do you know that a Jewish lawyer from the ACLU defended the Neo-Nazis when they wanted to march through of community of Holocaust survivors in the late 70s.

Edited to add: OOPS! I skimmed too quickly. This isn‘t the ACLU.

How the fawk is the OP ethical discrimination? Some drama Queens is crying, "They want our people dead". Is anybody stopping her? Is anybody hurting here? Is anybody trying to silence her? FAWK NO.

You people are a bunch of morons. Are there any Jewish people that advocate for the extermination of the Palestinians? Well hell yeah, including members of the Knesset. And the Jewish settlers, the most racist people on the damn planet.

And look at this damn thread. "Lots of good Jewish Lawyers", is that you Archie Bunker? You people are totally unhinged.

How the fawk is the OP ethical discrimination? Some drama Queens is crying, "They want our people dead". Is anybody stopping her? Is anybody hurting here? Is anybody trying to silence her? FAWK NO.

You people are a bunch of morons. Are there any Jewish people that advocate for the extermination of the Palestinians? Well hell yeah, including members of the Knesset. And the Jewish settlers, the most racist people on the damn planet.

And look at this damn thread. "Lots of good Jewish Lawyers", is that you Archie Bunker? You people are totally unhinged.
You really don't see your own words, do you

Maybe read the law about Ethnic Intimidation and get a clue.

Until then I'll put you down as a supporter of Kristallnacht

A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following:

You really don't see your own words, do you

Maybe read the law about Ethnic Intimidation and get a clue.

Until then I'll put you down as a supporter of Kristallnacht

A person is guilty of ethnic intimidation if that person maliciously, and with specific intent to intimidate or harass another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin, does any of the following:
You posted the law dumbass. Now post what provision was broken in regards to our drama queen or STFU.

Noooooo! They’re ultra-liberal. Do you know that a Jewish lawyer from the ACLU defended the Neo-Nazis when they wanted to march through of community of Holocaust survivors in the late 70s.

Edited to add: OOPS! I skimmed too quickly. This isn‘t the ACLU.
I found this from the ACLU. I know THIS is the ACLU, but still useful information

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk—
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wonted to,
They are used to the lies I tell.
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy and sell.