Trump personally pays payment to Joe Biden after court ruling.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1708317667228.png

In the wake of a New York court ruling ordering the former president to pay $355 million in damages after he and the Trump Organization were found liable for committing financial fraud, Trump is seen here leading a convey of trucks that delivered 355 million pounds of cow manure onto the driveway of Joe Biden.

"This is for you Joe BIDUNG, here is my payment!! Let me guess, you won't pay taxes on this either and you will get away with that as well!!!", yelled Trump as he arrived at the President's property in Delaware.

No word yet on where the President will deposit the payment, or if the driveway can be cleared in time for the President to be able to return to the Oval office before the end of his term. Until then, the mountain of poo has attracted local skiers who have used it for their own use.

View attachment 904704

In the wake of a New York court ruling ordering the former president to pay $355 million in damages after he and the Trump Organization were found liable for committing financial fraud, Trump is seen here leading a convey of trucks that delivered 355 million pounds of cow manure onto the driveway of Joe Biden.

"This is for you Joe BIDUNG, here is my payment!! Let me guess, you won't pay taxes on this either and you will get away with that as well!!!", yelled Trump as he arrived at the President's property in Delaware.

No word yet on where the President will deposit the payment, or if the driveway can be cleared in time for the President to be able to return to the Oval office before the end of his term. Until then, the mountain of poo has attracted local skiers who have used it for their own use.

Only 355 million pounds? Rump has more in his overflowing depends. What did Rump do, just back into Bidens driveway, drop his pants and let it rip?

Forum List

Back