Essential Businesses

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I heard that abortion clinics are going to, or should be, 'essential.' Then I heard the gun shops are being threatened of not being 'essential.' WTF? Both are used to KILL people!!!!!! Both should be allowed to be 'essential.' I believe women who get abortions are self-limting their progeny which, to me, is a GOOD thing because apparently those women don't have the sense to run their lives in a responsible manner.

Unarmed people are subject to idiots who have guns. They are part of the Darwin theory. As are women who get abortions.

I heard that abortion clinics are going to, or should be, 'essential.' Then I heard the gun shops are being threatened of not being 'essential.' WTF? Both are used to KILL people!!!!!! Both should be allowed to be 'essential.' I believe women who get abortions are self-limting their progeny which, to me, is a GOOD thing because apparently those women don't have the sense to run their lives in a responsible manner.

Unarmed people are subject to idiots who have guns. They are part of the Darwin theory. As are women who get abortions.
I would make the case that liquor stores are essential business as well. People NEED liquor for many reasons. At a time when we are asking people to stay home, not work, give up their income, not go out anywhere but the supermarket and sit at home all day with the wife and kids also not working or in school, I can't think of a worse way to achieve this than to ask people to do all this as well while SOBER.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back