Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

The top part of wrist is considered hand. Lots of things in the bible are worded different than the actual meaning.
Nails. You forgot about the "Nails". Your picture shows one nail. Your Bible says "NAILS". That's a huge problem for you because the Watchtower claims Jesus died on a stake. If He died on a cross then it would make sense. So? Maybe you should think about this.

Escaping these cults has spawned all kinds of really bad television shows about it, in my opinion. I forgot the Amish, there was some stupid television show about this too.
Maybe the shows are shitty, but that doesn’t change the fact that these are cults that people would do well to run away from. (Ok maybe not the Amish but definitely Scientology and JW)

Nails. You forgot about the "Nails". Your picture shows one nail. Your Bible says "NAILS". That's a huge problem for you because the Watchtower claims Jesus died on a stake. If He died on a cross then it would make sense. So? Maybe you should think about this.
I know your religionsssssssssss are a house divided, they will not stand, thus are lacking in truth.

I know your religionsssssssssss are a house divided, they will not stand, thus are lacking in truth.
You have reached the end. Time to pick up your briefcase and head on down the street to find your next poor stupid sap.

You have reached the end. Time to pick up your briefcase and head on down the street to find your next poor stupid sap.
You mean the JW,s actually listen to Jesus-Luke 10-Acts 20:20--why doesn't your religion, the one you fear to reveal because you cant stand up for your Jesus?

You mean the JW,s actually listen to Jesus-Luke 10-Acts 20:20--why doesn't your religion, the one you fear to reveal because you cant stand up for your Jesus?
We're not gonna change the subject until you address the problem with the nails I'm His hands. You're pitiful.

We're not gonna change the subject until you address the problem with the nails I'm His hands. You're pitiful.
I don't have a problem with how its worded.
You should have a problem about the God you are being taught. Jesus has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, 2 Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:3,17--1Pet 1:3-- You know the Father who is greater than Jesus. The one superior to Jesus that he could give Jesus a kingship, and all authority in heaven and on earth which he did not have before the one superior to him gave him those things. The true God has always had all of that. That is how he could give them. So then if Jesus is God-you have to say--God has a God--but that is impossible because there is only 1 God. But you won't listen to reality over error.

I don't have a problem with how its worded.
You should have a problem about the God you are being taught. Jesus has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, 2 Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:3,17--1Pet 1:3-- You know the Father who is greater than Jesus. The one superior to Jesus that he could give Jesus a kingship, and all authority in heaven and on earth which he did not have before the one superior to him gave him those things. The true God has always had all of that. That is how he could give them. So then if Jesus is God-you have to say--God has a God--but that is impossible because there is only 1 God. But you won't listen to reality over error.
So you agree that Jesus had nails in his hands on a cross. Why do Watchtower pictures show one nail through his wrists on a pole?

Yes, it matters. Go tell your elders that you believe Jesus died on a cross. Tell us how that turns out.
Why would i tell them that, he didnt. Back in the 60,s the Greek word stauros translated-an upright pole or tree--(no cross.) But now cross has been added to deceive.

Why would i tell them that, he didnt. Back in the 60,s the Greek word stauros translated-an upright pole or tree--(no cross.) But now cross has been added to deceive.
Yet you say you have no problem with your Bible saying "nails" and watchtower pictures showing one nail. How long have you been a JW?

Yet you say you have no problem with your Bible saying "nails" and watchtower pictures showing one nail. How long have you been a JW?
What is the name of your religious affiliation? You answer first--Why do you fear standing up for your Jesus, you know what he taught about that. He wont stand up for you.

What is the name of your religious affiliation? You answer first--Why do you fear standing up for your Jesus, you know what he taught about that. He wont stand up for you.
I have the same religious affiliation as the first Christians. You are under the mistaken assumption that a Christian must belong to a denomination or organization. Do you realize there are millions of Christians on this planet who don't belong to any organization or denomination?

I have the same religious affiliation as the first Christians. You are under the mistaken assumption that a Christian must belong to a denomination or organization. Do you realize there are millions of Christians on this planet who don't belong to any organization or denomination?
I know of none? God always had 1 organized religion-It always accomplished this-1Cor 1:10- Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations of that 1 religion in the book of Revelation. The Greek word used there in revelation does not translate church, it translates-congregation.

I know of none? God always had 1 organized religion-It always accomplished this-1Cor 1:10- Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations of that 1 religion in the book of Revelation. The Greek word used there in revelation does not translate church, it translates-congregation.
The one "Religion" is Christianity. Denominations and even your organization are invented by people. Like I've been trying to tell you, you're being lied to. Any denomination or organization that claims to be the only true religion is false. Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. Do you get it now?

The one "Religion" is Christianity. Denominations and even your organization are invented by people. Like I've been trying to tell you, you're being lied to. Any denomination or organization that claims to be the only true religion is false. Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. Do you get it now?
Yes 1 single named religion called christian-1Cor1:10--proves it--No division. God doesn't need more than a single religion, there is one truth. Its impossible to have unity of thought when each one of those religions teach different truths on matters. It just causes confusion. God won't accept any worship not done in spirit and truth=his 1 truth.

Yes 1 single named religion called christian-1Cor1:10--proves it--No division. God doesn't need more than a single religion, there is one truth. Its impossible to have unity of thought when each one of those religions teach different truths on matters. It just causes confusion. God won't accept any worship not done in spirit and truth=his 1 truth.
Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and The Life. Jesus is all you need. Ask Jesus to give you the Holy Spirit and open the Scriptures to you.

Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and The Life. Jesus is all you need. Ask Jesus to give you the Holy Spirit and open the Scriptures to you.
He has, through the teachers he appointed. Matt 24:45--Jesus is the way, by following his example and learning and applying everything( truth) he taught-Matt 28:19-21--these are the real disciples. Those who do that get life.

Forum List

Back