Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

The passage in Acts chapter four that I quoted is Peter speaking. You're an idiot and a fraud.
God will show the whole world who is who when this comes to pass--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah)- you have the opportunity to be on his side yet throw it away because you won't believe Jesus over errors. Is that fear of being wrong?
You say disfellowshipping and shunning is not Gods way. Would you rather have it be Gods way from the Ot where you had to stone to death those who became unrepentant. Is that the choice you would make for your family member? One way they can repent and come to their senses, the other way is death.

God will show the whole world who is who when this comes to pass--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah)- you have the opportunity to be on his side yet throw it away because you won't believe Jesus over errors. Is that fear of being wrong?
You say disfellowshipping and shunning is not Gods way. Would you rather have it be Gods way from the Ot where you had to stone to death those who became unrepentant. Is that the choice you would make for your family member? One way they can repent and come to their senses, the other way is death.
You're rambling like a drunken sailor. You gave it your best shot and you failed. Better take a few more classes at the Kingdom Hall. You're not ready for prime time.

You're rambling like a drunken sailor. You gave it your best shot and you failed. Better take a few more classes at the Kingdom Hall. You're not ready for prime time.
light wont enter your darkness. You have shown all your fear of standing for your Jesus by not saying what religion you belong to.

your error filled translation. Errors that contradict Jesus to the core, but you cant tell, but then call me stupid.
I've given you Scriptures from your own Bible that you ignore. Here's another problem for you from your own Bible. Explain to us why your own Bible says "NAILS" when referring to the holes in the hands of Jesus. Your pictures of Jesus on the cross show ONE nail through both WRISTS. Explain that to us.
John 20.
24 But Thomas,+ one of the Twelve, who was called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples were telling him: “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them: “Unless I see in his hands the print* of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails and stick my hand into his side,+ I will never believe it.”

Another problem with your organization is your picture shows the nail in his wrist, not hands. Your own bible says: “Unless I see in his hands the print* of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails"
torture stake.jpg

Last edited:
I've given you Scriptures from your own Bible that you ignore. Here's another problem for you from your own Bible. Explain to us why your own Bible says "NAILS" when referring to the holes in the hands of Jesus. Your pictures of Jesus on the cross show ONE nail through both WRISTS. Explain that to us.
John 20.
24 But Thomas,+ one of the Twelve, who was called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples were telling him: “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them: “Unless I see in his hands the print* of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails and stick my hand into his side,+ I will never believe it.”

Another problem with your organization is your picture shows the nail in his wrist, not hands. Your own bible says: “Unless I see in his hands the print* of the nails and stick my finger into the print of the nails"
View attachment 769275
Facts of what occurred back then says nails were driven through wrists because hands couldn't support the weight.

Facts of what occurred back then says nails were driven through wrists because hands couldn't support the weight.
Your Bible says nails in hands. Your picture shows one nail through wrists. Are you honestly this stupid or do you think I am? Again, you ignore what your own Bible says. I'll leave you to your cult.

Your Bible says nails in hands. Your picture shows one nail through wrists. Are you honestly this stupid or do you think I am? Again, you ignore what your own Bible says. I'll leave you to your cult.
Best to check on all facts instead of remaining in darkness.

My teachers checked carefully into facts of how that kind of killing was actually done.
Then why does you bible say "nails in hands" and your pictures show one nail through the wrists? Don't you see a problem with this? Time to be honest and admit this is a problem with your organization.

Last edited:
Then why does you bible say "nails in hands" and your pictures show one nail through the wrists? Don't you see a problem with this? Time to be honest and admit this is a problem with your organization.
The top part of wrist is considered hand. Lots of things in the bible are worded different than the actual meaning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back