Eric Trump is just disgusted

Which of the Trump dunces is he, Beavis or Butthead?

Pretty sure Eric is Beavis ;)

2pklrs.jpg

You really have to wonder if this is part of a coordinated effort at projection or just abject stupidity, I will always believe the latter unless an insider provides evidence that says otherwise.

Eric Trump shook his head in disgust on Fox News on Sunday over President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

“I don’t know where to begin,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “It’s heartbreaking to us. I know how much time and effort my father put into the job.”

In fact, in the first 100 days of his presidency, Donald Trump went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time). “Irony is dead,” quipped Vox journalist Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

How hard Trump worked is also subject to debate. Sources inside the administration told the media while he was in office that the former president often came in late to work at the White House, left early and spent a significant amount of time watching Fox News. The non-working hours were referred to in his schedule as “executive time.”

Trump played golf on his own properties, at taxpayer expense, 289 times during his presidency. The $151.5 million all of his golf trips cost the government is the equivalent of 379 years of presidential salary — which Trump and his supporters frequently boasted he didn’t take.

Unlike Biden and Obama----Trump actually has a long long long list of accomplishments....

Oh and fyi, you can get a lot of work done on golf courses..

Trump played golf on his own properties, at taxpayer expense, 289 times during his presidency. The $151.5 million all of his golf trips cost the government is the equivalent of 379 years of presidential salary — which Trump and his supporters frequently boasted he didn’t take.

How much are the Biden baby cages costing?

Trumpy Bear never got out of bed before 11 AM unless he was playing golf. Executive errr Twitter-n-TeeVee time!
I know where to begin - Eric should STFU.
Dumbest kids on God's Green Earth :)

trumpsons.jpg
These 2 rightwing bastards sure were beaten with the ugly stick weren't they?

They look like they have a touch of the syndrome known as down.

You really have to wonder if this is part of a coordinated effort at projection or just abject stupidity, I will always believe the latter unless an insider provides evidence that says otherwise.

Eric Trump shook his head in disgust on Fox News on Sunday over President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

“I don’t know where to begin,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “It’s heartbreaking to us. I know how much time and effort my father put into the job.”

In fact, in the first 100 days of his presidency, Donald Trump went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time). “Irony is dead,” quipped Vox journalist Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

How hard Trump worked is also subject to debate. Sources inside the administration told the media while he was in office that the former president often came in late to work at the White House, left early and spent a significant amount of time watching Fox News. The non-working hours were referred to in his schedule as “executive time.”

Unlike Biden and Obama----Trump actually has a long long long list of accomplishments....

Oh and fyi, you can get a lot of work done on golf courses..
Liar

President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.
What's he doing there, checking his mail and watering his plants?

went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time).
Guess Trump likes to golf more. What an amazing guy to get 4X as much done as Obumma while golfing 19 times to Bammy's once!

Tweeting isn't work. Trump took 6 hours a day in executive time watching TV in his underpants.
He didn't show up for work until 11:30 am every day.

Trumpy Bear never got out of bed before 11 AM unless he was playing golf. Executive errr Twitter-n-TeeVee time!

trumpsons.jpg

You have a problem with Downs children?

Be careful you might get cancelled

The moron is disgusted? Let me check around for some darns to care.

What an eight year old response.

bobecea: I don't care, Eric Trump! I just don't care! I don't care, guy! I'm going to click on a link about what you think and tell you I don't care!

Obviously you do care since you, hello, clicked on the link and commented. If you didn't care, you'd have been to busy not caring to bother with ... COMMENTING ...

How do you not know what not caring means? How old are you? Dumb ass
Are you a Libertarian today, or is that only on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

trumpsons.jpg

Snopes says that shot is mildly PhotoShopped. But not by a lot! :cool-45:

5d2cd041a17d6c1a4020e7a2

I don’t doubt Don worked hard. The problem is WHAT he worked on, which was mostly nonsense.
I'll tell you.
Building the Wall.
Secretly making peace in the Middle East.
Pushing people to get the Vaccine out ASAP.
Creating jobs.
Making sure hospitals had enough ventillators.
Getting the U.S off the foreign oil addiction.
Bringing back American manufacturing.
Making the world the safest it has been in Millenia.

What's he doing there, checking his mail and watering his plants?
Whatever the fuck he wants to do, dickhead.

Really? Why then did Trump have to account for every trip, every vacation, every second he took, Annal Seepige? Why couldn't Trump do whatever the fuck he wanted at Trump Tower, Mar A Lago, or his golf course in Scottland?

Maybe Joe just wanted to keep the house looking lived in, to keep burglars away, figuring he'll be home soon anyway?

TRUMP was unquestionably the most transparent POTUS by far.
Is that why they refused to list White House visitors? Go fuck yourself.

Guess how come?

The chairman of the white nationalist Proud Boys group, a convicted felon, posted photos from inside the White House gates ahead of a violent pro-Trump rally in Washington DC on Saturday, raising new questions about the president's apparent embrace of the right-wing agitators.​
Enrique Tarrio revealed that he visited the executive mansion on Saturday after receiving a "last-minute invite to an undisclosed location."​
White House public tours are self-guided, and anyone who wants one, including Christmas tours, must apply no fewer than 21 days ahead of their booking date because the application includes a security form and background check. Hopefuls with a felony are generally denied, a former Trump White House official told Salon, unless a senior member of the administration intervenes.
In 2013, Tarrio, also known as Henry Tarrio Jr, was convicted of two class C, one class D and one class E felonies for stealing and reselling $1.2 million worth of diabetes test strips from Abbott Labs, and served 16 months in federal prison. Court records show that he was released in December 2014 with two years probation, and ordered to pay restitution for the full $1.2 million.​

Forum List

Back