Sheet music is racist...

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
The University of Oxford is considering proposals that would remove sheet music from its curriculum over woke claims that teaching the Western form of musical notation has roots in “colonialism” and “complicity in white supremacy”.

The University of Oxford is considering proposals that would remove sheet music from its curriculum over woke claims that teaching the Western form of musical notation has roots in “colonialism” and “complicity in white supremacy”.

Proving again that modern elite educational opportunities are a fool's fantasy.

As we cave into these stupid demands, they are will be making stupider and stupider demands.

Let us stop here and use 2 brain cells. Almost everything we have has its roots in colonialism. We can say it about anything. GD English is Colonialism. New York. York was the biggest slave trader in England I believe. What to do about the name New York......hmmmmmmmmm

The piano is racist. They haven't realized that the violin is really racist. Don't get started on the trombone! All of classical music and certainly opera must be eliminated.

As we descend into a new dark ages I hope that there are sects dedicated to preserving knowledge as there were after Rome fell.

Whenever I hear the Wokerati declare that the accomplishments of Western Civilization (based on Judeo-Christian values) are racist, they just confirm that their true agenda is genocide of people of European descent.

This is ironic. I can envision a time where white people study sheet music and math and grammar in secret so they aren't punished.
We'll build deep catacombs way under the ground so we can solve math problems together and play a flute with sheet music. Without an Inquisition.

Monty Python could make 3 classic movies with libturdism as the subject matter

Forum List

Back