Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

You certainly think you're an expert on America.

But of course this is really about a British comedian sticking his nose into American politics -

He said "Conservatives". You are the one that equated that to "American Politics".

He even specifically notes "Conservatives in his own country".

But the colonies were about to surrender, the French saved their arses and the Brits withdrew. But you guys don't mention this, you claim you kicked the Brits out. So what's the fuck wrong with you???? Is American state education lying to you, or does your culture feel the need you need to massage your ego??

So yet again, I'm having to spank another American on their 'tiny' history. Just belt the fuck up, we're adults, get out of the playground.

For what it's worth, when young I was never taught some of the really negative aspects of the creation of this country but I was taught how much the French helped. It always made me wonder why people knocked the French so much.

Nope, 20% of Americans own a passport, few travel the world but you sure seem damn authoritative and knowledgeable of other countries. I correct your "biased" version of American history. I go to North Carolina on average twice a year to see relatives, they understand their history, so why are you as thick as a dumb fuck?

Under Biden, you run your country badly.

As for Americans, your nothing but the off spring of your colony ancestors that came from Europe to replace native Americans. So you're basically the descendant of an illegal European immigrant. I had to correct your dumb fuck knowledge again.

I can get in my car, head east, or north (West I would drive into the ocean) and drive 500 miles, never need a passport.

That you can't go 100 miles without begging permission from your lords isn't a sign of superiority, cuck.

30 miles west of me is a city called "Compton." I'm FAR safer walking the streets at night in Compton than I am walking the streets of Coventry. I know, I've spent a lot of time in Birmingham and Coventry.

He said "Conservatives". You are the one that equated that to "American Politics".

He even specifically notes "Conservatives in his own country".

You are really astoundingly stupid - and dishonest.

No one gives a shit about Eric Idle or the "retard comedy" he helped spawn. An older, dumber Jim Carey.

I was speaking to Andy Capp, as you know. Captain Dumbfuck loves to stick his ignorant nose into American politics.

1669306518635.png

Cleese is a conservative. So was John Lennon.

I've seen nothing from Cleese that would indicate he was a conservative. He spoke out about how he believes comedians should be allowed to offend but so has many comedians.

I've seen nothing from Cleese that would indicate he was a conservative. He spoke out about how he believes comedians should be allowed to offend but so has many comedians.
I do not expect to hear anything you do not like.

Forum List

Back