Hollywood, democrat party fascists want to black list people they hate...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the brown shirts are moving faster and faster to attack their enemies....anyone who disagrees with them....the hollywood fascists don't see you as someone with a different opinion...they see you as an enemy and want to deny you the ability to make a living, feed your family.....

What's next...forcing conservatives and Republicans to wear identifying pins or badges?

'Will & Grace' Star Eric McCormack Calls for Blacklist of Hollywood's Trump Supporters

Will & Grace star Eric McCormack actively called for a blacklist of supporters of President Donald Trump in response to a Hollywood Reporter story detailing the Beverly Hills fundraiser the president is set to attend next month.

Nolte: Debunking the Joke Police Attacks on Dave Chappelle

The Joke Police are looking to strip Dave Chappelle of his speech rights, which once again proves we are coming to a decision point in this country. Thatā€™s what this whole godforsaken Woke Crusade boils down to ā€” a choice, and the choice is this: Are we going to allow ourselves to become second class citizens in our own country? Are we going to allow far-left activists and their allies in the media, Silicon Valley, and Hollywood to bully us into creating a two-tiered class system?
And this is a decision we are all going to have to make. It ā€˜s not enough for comedian Dave Chappelle to say Iā€™m not going to sit in the back of the satire bus, and itā€™s not enough for me to say it. As a country we have to decide if weā€™re going to cave to the Woke Gestapo, allow them to restrict our speech, and to create an America where some people can be criticized and satirized, and others cannot.

Free speech, at least to me, is a very simple conceptā€¦ In a great country, in a country that is truly free, you and I and everyone else gets a say. Most importantly, we get a say without fear of social sanctions. No one tries to boycott, blacklist, cancel, de-platform, or Scarlet Letter us; no one tries to force us from our homes, schools, or jobs.

You have a God-given right to be a hateful asshole in this country. Better still, you get to be a hateful asshole who owns a gun!

In my 53 years-old, Iā€™ve worked with bigots of every color. I know what itā€™s like to work with a black woman who despises white people. I know what itā€™s like to work with a white man who sees me as a race traitor because of my interracial marriage. And Iā€™ll tell you what itā€™s like ā€” I didnā€™t care. Hateā€™s a poison you take yourself. Your feelings and your beliefs are no skin off my nose. Weā€™re only going to have a problem if you start interfering with my rights, if you interfere with my ability to do my job or start something in the parking lot. But your hate, your beliefs, your stupid wordsā€¦ My response to all of that is sticks and stones.

Resist. If you openly and forcefully stand up to these assholes, they will back down.

Everybody knows that a conservative republican can't get a job in the movies. You almost gotta laugh that it wasn't Joe McCarthy who blacklisted Hollywood writers. Hollywood blacklisted it's own and blamed it on the loudest republican at the time.

They are objecting to the fundraiser being held in Emmy Week. As if the entire week is sacred to the night of Emmy awards.

Forum List

Back