Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."

Just another British celebrity reminding us Americans why it is that we kicked the British out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago, and showing us that our reasons for having done so remain just as valid to this day.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
He sounds exactly like you and the way you talk about Liberals. You don’t see that?

He sounds exactly like you and the way you talk about Liberals. You don’t see that?
Really?
Where have I defended or advocated censorship of opposing views?

Crickets.gif

Really?

Where have I defended or advocated censorship of opposing views?

On the contrary, I want your kind to speak freely, so that sane, decent people can see how mentally- and morally fucked up your kind are.
I never claimed you said that. In case you didn’t read the OP this is the quote in question….

Eric Idle: "I hate them intensely, I’ve always hated conservatives, I’m afraid to say I’m very prejudiced against them, they’re horrible people."​

Nowhere does he mention censorship either.

Looking at his quote, Are you going to claim that you don’t have the same sentiments towards liberals??

Wish he would quit beating around the bush........................

Monty Python's Eric Idle blasts anti-woke comedians, says he loathes conservatives: 'I hate them intensely'​

He would be completely unknown here by now if weren't for American taxpayers and rich billionaires putting his show on the air via Public Television. He just isn't very funny on his own anyway.

Last edited:
He sounds like most every MAGA follower on this forum.

First off, commendable use of TDS in an inappropriate thread. And we'll award a "Saul Alinsky" point for blaming your own sins on your enemies.

Overall, the post is a nice, heavy dollop of hate, but nothing to balance it, no humor, no wit, nothing in the same zip code as clever.

We rate your post a 3 out of 10

I didn’t say according to me. I asked according to you.

You said you hate Biden. Would you say you “engage in“ hate?
Social media can be and is an exaggeration in many ways. Many middle-class people can accurately say that Biden hates them at this point. People have an infatuation with communism. And if their lives were not that good before it is the state government maybe they see it as an everything utopia. I have type this before. Social justice is in the front to blur the loss of unalienable rights. The playbook is to use groups against groups. When finished no need for social justice.

I get that you want to play "gotcha," but you're not very good at it and it's such a childish game..
Yet you won’t answer the simple question. You keep running away from it. Kinda looks like you’re the one that’s not very good at this.

You said you hate Biden. Would you say you “engage in“ hate?

So you don’t hate Biden? Or do you?

Quid Pro is a daughter molesting pile of shit who has engaged in graft and corruption his entire life. He is a detestable scumbag.

What those behind him, pulling his strings are doing to this nation and to civilization is a crime against humanity. I hate evil, and what the fascist oligarchy is doing - with Bought and Paid For as their front man, is pure evil.

Humans are a resilient species. We will someday, in a thousand years or several thousand, emerge from the dark age we enter into. But the misery that those like Biden and his handlers are bringing about is unforgivable.

Leftists are so emotionally invested in their political beliefs they hate anyone who disagrees. That's messed up.
But why do they hate helpless children?

either push the legal killing of them.. molest them if they survive the birth process... advocate mutilating their genitals..

Do children disagree w/ them? No, they are children..

so yeh... liberals just hate everyone, disagree or not

Quid Pro is a daughter molesting pile of shit who has engaged in graft and corruption his entire life. He is a detestable scumbag.

What those behind him, pulling his strings are doing to this nation and to civilization is a crime against humanity. I hate evil, and what the fascist oligarchy is doing - with Bought and Paid For as their front man, is pure evil.

Humans are a resilient species. We will someday, in a thousand years or several thousand, emerge from the dark age we enter into. But the misery that those like Biden and his handlers are bringing about is unforgivable.
Sounds like you do hate him then. Is that right?

Forum List

Back