Eric Holder should be proud; We're no longer afraid to talk race

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

Why are violent crimes so often committed by blacks?

Why are priorities in the ghetto so fucked up?

Why have tax payers spent $20 TRILLION over the past two decades on welfare and social programs....and yet...it hasnt worked.

Why hasnt black leadership in cities like Baltimore worked?

Why have poor and oppressed Jews and Mexicans and Irish immigrants and Asian immigrants come to this country dirt poor and been discriminated against...AND had fewer handouts than blacks...yet as a group they've done better!?

Hey...you wanted to have the talk. Lets go.

Pick one of those questions. Whichever one you wish. I will give you a few minutes of my time. I'll explain it to you with some links for you to look over. I will also explain why your question is faulty. When you refuse to learn, I will make fun of you like I always do.

So....go ahead. Choose one.

You choose. Im open ears for some excuses.

No....please....choose the one you'd like to discuss most. I'm willing to discuss any of them. Please....be my guest.
Other poor and oppressed races have made it. Why not blacks?

I don't recall the Jews, Mexicans and Irish being chained and working on plantations for 211 years. (1654 - 1865) Do you really think white people just did an about face after the Civil War and suddenly respected blacks, gave them jobs, and let them move into their neighborhoods? Really?

Chris Rock, the comedian, said that in his neighorhood there are two other blacks besides him, Jay Z and Mary Jo Blige. And he lives next door to a white dentist. Do you think whites of the same celebrity status as these three live next to dentists?

Get real.

Jews and Asians bad it pretty bad in the 1940s. Mexicans had it bad. Blacks keep using slavery as an excuse.

Immigrants who are even more poor than them keep coming here...and surpassing them.

Why?

Ok the last one. Every race in America has suffered oppression and poverty in the past. Why have so many overcome it...but blacks havent?

Jews. Asians. Irish. Mexicans. All dirt poor and oppressed. All have done better here.

Excellent! You've chosen a wonderful question for discussion.

The black American experience has no comparison when it comes to Jews, Asians, Mexicans and especially Irish immigrants.

None of those groups were brought here and held against their will, completely separated from their roots, bought and sold like property, denied all forms of formal education and ......once released from the bonds of indentured servitude.....given second class status clear up to the mid 1960's.

Then....when legally equal to their former masters.....subjected to bullshit policies like redlining and a fucked up grade school to prison pipeline which served to institutionalize their lower class status in this nations economy.

Dear Fox News Please Stop Using Asian Americans to Attack Black People - The Daily Beast

We imprisoned Japanese people just for being Japanese.

Mexicans here arent even allowed to DRIVE.

Jews were slaughtered by the millions.

White mill and mine workers were basically slaves. They were "paid" with store credit..given a "house" and all deleted from the pay check...which is more than the check...so the bosses said they had to work off the debt.

Sorry buddy. Blacks shared the same poverty every other race has.

No, we didn't imprison the Japanese just because they were Japanese. It was during WWII, an internment camp, and it was wrong. Did they have to stay there for 211 years? Idiot.

White mill and mine workers were not chased down by dogs and shot in the back for running away.

The U.S. did not slaughter millions of Jews.

You really are an idiot.

Eric Holder should be proud. We're no longer too cowardly to talk race. We are talking raw truth. Now...the convention isnt going how he and the left hoped it would...with whites pleading guilty and bowing down.

I don't know that Holder is responsible but too much of what is posted here isn't discussion at all but rather just unvarnished racism.

Bucs.....you are not learning. You also have not told us what your theory is. How about it?

Sure I did. Go back a couple posts.

Its cultural. The values of the black community vs others. Thats the difference.

Its self inflicted poverty.

Pick one of those questions. Whichever one you wish. I will give you a few minutes of my time. I'll explain it to you with some links for you to look over. I will also explain why your question is faulty. When you refuse to learn, I will make fun of you like I always do.

So....go ahead. Choose one.

No....please....choose the one you'd like to discuss most. I'm willing to discuss any of them. Please....be my guest.

I don't recall the Jews, Mexicans and Irish being chained and working on plantations for 211 years. (1654 - 1865) Do you really think white people just did an about face after the Civil War and suddenly respected blacks, gave them jobs, and let them move into their neighborhoods? Really?

Chris Rock, the comedian, said that in his neighorhood there are two other blacks besides him, Jay Z and Mary Jo Blige. And he lives next door to a white dentist. Do you think whites of the same celebrity status as these three live next to dentists?

Get real.

Jews and Asians bad it pretty bad in the 1940s. Mexicans had it bad. Blacks keep using slavery as an excuse.

Immigrants who are even more poor than them keep coming here...and surpassing them.

Why?

I've already answered your question, if you read my post. It's clear you did not.

Here, I can't do flash cards for fuck ups like you who won't read:

""Do you really think white people just did an about face after the Civil War and suddenly respected blacks, gave them jobs, and let them move into their neighborhoods? Really?""

Ok the last one. Every race in America has suffered oppression and poverty in the past. Why have so many overcome it...but blacks havent?

Jews. Asians. Irish. Mexicans. All dirt poor and oppressed. All have done better here.

The black American experience has no comparison when it comes to Jews, Asians, Mexicans and especially Irish immigrants.

None of those groups were brought here and held against their will, completely separated from their roots, bought and sold like property, denied all forms of formal education and ......once released from the bonds of indentured servitude.....given second class status clear up to the mid 1960's.

Then....when legally equal to their former masters.....subjected to bullshit policies like redlining and a fucked up grade school to prison pipeline which served to institutionalize their lower class status in this nations economy.

Dear Fox News Please Stop Using Asian Americans to Attack Black People - The Daily Beast

White mill and mine workers were basically slaves. They were "paid" with store credit..given a "house" and all deleted from the pay check...which is more than the check...so the bosses said they had to work off the debt.

No, we didn't imprison the Japanese just because they were Japanese. It was during WWII, an internment camp, and it was wrong. Did they have to stay there for 211 years? Idiot.

White mill and mine workers were not chased down by dogs and shot in the back for running away.

You really are an idiot.

Um...YES...the mill workers were killed over unpaid dept to the mill. They'd flee to escape the debt and the mills "strong man" would find them. You need a brush up on the textile history of the Carolinas.

Get real.

Why?

I've already answered your question, if you read my post. It's clear you did not.

Here, I can't do flash cards for fuck ups like you who won't read:

""Do you really think white people just did an about face after the Civil War and suddenly respected blacks, gave them jobs, and let them move into their neighborhoods? Really?""

What middle and upper class folks have ever welcomed poor people into their community? Jay Z wouldnt want white trash meth heads next to him.

Bucs.....you are not learning. You also have not told us what your theory is. How about it?

Sure I did. Go back a couple posts.

Its cultural. The values of the black community vs others. Thats the difference.

Its self inflicted poverty.

That's not an explanation. That's a reiteration of your hypothesis. Where is the detail?

You really are an idiot.

Um...YES...the mill workers were killed over unpaid dept to the mill. They'd flee to escape the debt and the mills "strong man" would find them. You need a brush up on the textile history of the Carolinas.

And the Mormons killed thousands of white immigrants who tried to come to Utah in the 19th century if they weren't LDS.

And the textile mills in Massachusetts used child labor in the 19th century because they were better at climbing on the looms to loosen cotton that stuck in the gears, often losing their hands and feet.

You can cherry pick history if you want, but there is no comparison, except in your tiny, myopic mind.

Thread fail on a magnificent, universal and earth-shattering scale.
I bet you guys would like this discussion to end. Your arguments all come from before TV existed.

What?

LOL! Did I just read that correctly? So we should have learned history from television? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh LoneLaugher, we forgot. Black slaves were allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes every night in the plantation rec room before being locked in their cabins.

You really are an idiot.

And the Mormons killed thousands of white immigrants who tried to come to Utah in the 19th century if they weren't LDS.

And the textile mills in Massachusetts used child labor in the 19th century because they were better at climbing on the looms to loosen cotton that stuck in the gears, often losing their hands and feet.

You can cherry pick history if you want, but there is no comparison, except in your tiny, myopic mind.

Yep. Blacks arent the only humans who were oppressed. In fact...most groups have been oppressed. No one else is using it as an excuse.

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

So if the blacks had come here and offered to mow your lawn instead of picking cotton, would you have paid them? Or bitched about illegal immigration instead?

Thread fail on a magnificent, universal and earth-shattering scale.
I bet you guys would like this discussion to end. Your arguments all come from before TV existed.

What?

LOL! Did I just read that correctly? So we should have learned history from television? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh LoneLaugher, we forgot. Black slaves were allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes every night in the plantation rec room before being locked in their cabins.

Nice try at deflection. But point is...all your excuses are nearly a century old.

Generations of other races have come to America dirt poor and without legal status or handouts. And they've done well.

You really are an idiot.

Yep. Blacks arent the only humans who were oppressed. In fact...most groups have been oppressed. No one else is using it as an excuse.

I thought your O/P is about blacks in America. Now you're expanding the venue since you can't support your own argument.

Forum List

Back