Eric Holder should be proud; We're no longer afraid to talk race

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

So if the blacks had come here and offered to mow your lawn instead of picking cotton, would you have paid them? Or bitched about illegal immigration instead?

If I needed my lawn mowed...and a black kid came by and offered...id gladly hire him. My neighbor is black. And a sheriffs deputy. And we dog sit for each other. Id trust him with my kids life if needed.

His family doesnt share the same culture as ghetto areas though. Which is why he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job.

We imprisoned Japanese people just for being Japanese.

Mexicans here arent even allowed to DRIVE.

Jews were slaughtered by the millions.

White mill and mine workers were basically slaves. They were "paid" with store credit..given a "house" and all deleted from the pay check...which is more than the check...so the bosses said they had to work off the debt.

Sorry buddy. Blacks shared the same poverty every other race has.

No, we didn't imprison the Japanese just because they were Japanese. It was during WWII, an internment camp, and it was wrong. Did they have to stay there for 211 years? Idiot.

White mill and mine workers were not chased down by dogs and shot in the back for running away.

The U.S. did not slaughter millions of Jews.

You really are an idiot.

Um...YES...the mill workers were killed over unpaid dept to the mill. They'd flee to escape the debt and the mills "strong man" would find them. You need a brush up on the textile history of the Carolinas.

And the Mormons killed thousands of white immigrants who tried to come to Utah in the 19th century if they weren't LDS.

And the textile mills in Massachusetts used child labor in the 19th century because they were better at climbing on the looms to loosen cotton that stuck in the gears, often losing their hands and feet.

You can cherry pick history if you want, but there is no comparison, except in your tiny, myopic mind.

Yep. Blacks arent the only humans who were oppressed. In fact...most groups have been oppressed. No one else is using it as an excuse.

I thought your O/P is about blacks in America. Now you're expanding the venue since you can't support your own argument.

OP is about race. All races. Lets discuss.

Thread fail on a magnificent, universal and earth-shattering scale.
I bet you guys would like this discussion to end. Your arguments all come from before TV existed.

What?

LOL! Did I just read that correctly? So we should have learned history from television? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh LoneLaugher, we forgot. Black slaves were allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes every night in the plantation rec room before being locked in their cabins.

Nice try at deflection. But point is...all your excuses are nearly a century old.

Generations of other races have come to America dirt poor and without legal status or handouts. And they've done well.

So bigotry against blacks started in 1654 and ended in 1915? Given your fallacious date, how many generations is that?
And how easy was it for a black man to get a job during the Great Depression when a white man couldn't?
What did it take for the U.S. to honor black men who served in WWII? Viet Nam? And when?

No, we didn't imprison the Japanese just because they were Japanese. It was during WWII, an internment camp, and it was wrong. Did they have to stay there for 211 years? Idiot.

White mill and mine workers were not chased down by dogs and shot in the back for running away.

The U.S. did not slaughter millions of Jews.

You really are an idiot.

Um...YES...the mill workers were killed over unpaid dept to the mill. They'd flee to escape the debt and the mills "strong man" would find them. You need a brush up on the textile history of the Carolinas.

And the Mormons killed thousands of white immigrants who tried to come to Utah in the 19th century if they weren't LDS.

And the textile mills in Massachusetts used child labor in the 19th century because they were better at climbing on the looms to loosen cotton that stuck in the gears, often losing their hands and feet.

You can cherry pick history if you want, but there is no comparison, except in your tiny, myopic mind.

Yep. Blacks arent the only humans who were oppressed. In fact...most groups have been oppressed. No one else is using it as an excuse.

I thought your O/P is about blacks in America. Now you're expanding the venue since you can't support your own argument.

OP is about race. All races. Lets discuss.

Sorry, but you can't change the topic just because your ass is waving in the wind here.

Somehow dirt poor immigrants from Laos and Burma and Mexico come here...with nothing. And...within a ggeneration. ..are middle class. And thats without half the handouts others get.

So if the blacks had come here and offered to mow your lawn instead of picking cotton, would you have paid them? Or bitched about illegal immigration instead?

If I needed my lawn mowed...and a black kid came by and offered...id gladly hire him. My neighbor is black. And a sheriffs deputy. And we dog sit for each other. Id trust him with my kids life if needed.

His family doesnt share the same culture as ghetto areas though. Which is why he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job.

You have spoken about this matter with your neighbor? I wonder if you'd show him this thread?

Thread fail on a magnificent, universal and earth-shattering scale.
I bet you guys would like this discussion to end. Your arguments all come from before TV existed.

What?

LOL! Did I just read that correctly? So we should have learned history from television? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Oh LoneLaugher, we forgot. Black slaves were allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes every night in the plantation rec room before being locked in their cabins.

Nice try at deflection. But point is...all your excuses are nearly a century old.

Generations of other races have come to America dirt poor and without legal status or handouts. And they've done well.

So bigotry against blacks started in 1654 and ended in 1915? Given your fallacious date, how many generations is that?
And how easy was it for a black man to get a job during the Great Depression when a white man couldn't?
What did it take for the U.S. to honor black men who served in WWII? Viet Nam? And when?

Past. Past. Past.

How many generations will keep blaming shit from decades ago.......for the bad choices they made yesterday? ?

Slavery didnt make a black man knock up 3 women before age 20.
Slavery didnt make Michael Brown rob a gas station.
Slavery didnt make todays 17 year old drop out of school to pursue a "rap career".

Jim Crowe laws didnt cause a black man in 2015 show up late to work and cuss his boss for mentioning it.

Success in America is like a ladder. You decide to take that next step up...or you dont.

Some people's ladder is taller than others.

So is your argument "Life isnt fair"? Well...no shit.

Here we go with the, "...I have a friend who is black." I wonder if he knows that he lives next door to a redneck uni-brow.

You have spoken about this matter with your neighbor? I wonder if you'd show him this thread?

Nope. We talk football and share work stories. Really he couldnt care less about race.

Ever notice how the racist bigots like the OP never bring up the "culture" of the successful middle class blacks and everything that they have achieved?

/thread fail

Here we go with the, "...I have a friend who is black." I wonder if he knows that he lives next door to a redneck uni-brow.

Yeah because whites cant befriend or live next to blacks...damn I forgot my bad.

Ever notice how the racist bigots like the OP never bring up the "culture" of the successful middle class blacks and everything that they have achieved?

/thread fail

Um...I brought it up in this very thread.

Nope. We talk football and share work stories. Really he couldnt care less about race.

He couldn't care less about race? What are you......a mind reader?

You want to have a discussion about race....but not with your black neighbor? A black law enforcement officer? You...being the wannabe LEO that you are? Man.....are you a coward or what!

I'd love to see what would happen to your cozy relationship if you showed him some of the things you say and "thank" here.

What?

Past. Past. Past.

How many generations will keep blaming shit from decades ago.......
for the bad choices they made yesterday? ?

This is where you get lost in your own mind which, given its tiny capacity, is fairly sad.
Blacks don't have a variety of choices like white people do. That's the defining difference. They have very few.
And that is why they do things that don't make sense to stupid white people like yourself who have never suffered a single day in your life from the color of your skin.

White liberals keep American blacks down by allowing the "victim" card to be used consistently. Pity.

You want to have a discussion about race....but not with your black neighbor? A black law enforcement officer? You...being the wannabe LEO that you are? Man.....are you a coward or what!

I'd love to see what would happen to your cozy relationship if you showed him some of the things you say and "thank" here.

Its never come up. Sorry to disappoint. He doesnt care I guess. Hes a Clemson Tigers fan. We disagree on that.

Why do assholes continually lie that American blacks have suffered more than any others? It's bull fucking shit.

08a-White_Cargo.jpg

White Cargo
is the forgotten story of the thousands of Britons who lived and died in bondage in Britain’s American colonies.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away.

White Cargo The Forgotten History of Britain s White Slaves in America Don Jordan Michael Walsh 9780814742969 Books - Amazon.ca

Ha! You can bet his tight, white ass he'd never do that.

Past. Past. Past.

How many generations will keep blaming shit from decades ago.......
for the bad choices they made yesterday? ?

This is where you get lost in your own mind which, given its tiny capacity, is fairly sad.
Blacks don't have a variety of choices like white people do. That's the defining difference. They have very few.
And that is why they do things that don't make sense to stupid white people like yourself who have never suffered a single day in your life from the color of your skin.

Bullshit. They have same choices.

Its never come up. Sorry to disappoint. He doesnt care I guess. Hes a Clemson Tigers fan. We disagree on that.

Why haven't you brought it up? You do it EVERY FUCKING DAY here? Are you afraid you might learn something? Do you enjoy being dishonest with your neighbor? I'm sure he'd be glad to know that you think his "culture" doesn't have what it takes to succeed in America and that you want them to stop blaming slavery.

Forum List

Back