Eric Holder should be proud; We're no longer afraid to talk race

Ok the last one. Every race in America has suffered oppression and poverty in the past. Why have so many overcome it...but blacks havent?

Jews. Asians. Irish. Mexicans. All dirt poor and oppressed. All have done better here.

Excellent! You've chosen a wonderful question for discussion.

The black American experience has no comparison when it comes to Jews, Asians, Mexicans and especially Irish immigrants.

None of those groups were brought here and held against their will, completely separated from their roots, bought and sold like property, denied all forms of formal education and ......once released from the bonds of indentured servitude.....given second class status clear up to the mid 1960's.

Then....when legally equal to their former masters.....subjected to bullshit policies like redlining and a fucked up grade school to prison pipeline which served to institutionalize their lower class status in this nations economy.

Dear Fox News Please Stop Using Asian Americans to Attack Black People - The Daily Beast

We imprisoned Japanese people just for being Japanese.

Mexicans here arent even allowed to DRIVE.

Jews were slaughtered by the millions.

White mill and mine workers were basically slaves. They were "paid" with store credit..given a "house" and all deleted from the pay check...which is more than the check...so the bosses said they had to work off the debt.

Sorry buddy. Blacks shared the same poverty every other race has.
Chinese were brought here to work building the transcontinental railroad and paid nearly slave wages for dangerous working conditions.

They were what? Paid?

Why are violent crimes so often committed by blacks?

Why are priorities in the ghetto so fucked up?

Why have tax payers spent $20 TRILLION over the past two decades on welfare and social programs....and yet...it hasnt worked.

Why hasnt black leadership in cities like Baltimore worked?

Why have poor and oppressed Jews and Mexicans and Irish immigrants and Asian immigrants come to this country dirt poor and been discriminated against...AND had fewer handouts than blacks...yet as a group they've done better!?

Hey...you wanted to have the talk. Lets go.

Pick one of those questions. Whichever one you wish. I will give you a few minutes of my time. I'll explain it to you with some links for you to look over. I will also explain why your question is faulty. When you refuse to learn, I will make fun of you like I always do.

So....go ahead. Choose one.

You choose. Im open ears for some excuses.

No....please....choose the one you'd like to discuss most. I'm willing to discuss any of them. Please....be my guest.
I can answer all the questions:
B/c the negro race generally have double digit IQ's.
That not 'racist'. It's simple scientific reality.
When an entire race are basically 'Special Needs' people living in an ever growing highly competitive world they are not expected to keep up. White-quilt LIBs continue to insist the negro race is "no different than any other race". The problem is at this point no one with a brain believes it.

The warnings and rhetoric only came after the violence and destruction came. It should have been a proactive situation instead of a reactive one that came only after the damage was done.

No. The protests started before the violence and continued for nearly a week after the violence. The protest was not the violence. They're two different things. You're unable to separate the two. The protests were proactive from beginning to end. You're attempting to paint this entire event with the same tired brush of black savagery.
Say's you, but don't cry if I don't fall to your bull crap and wild insinuations you like to make here.

The warnings and rhetoric only came after the violence and destruction came. It should have been a proactive situation instead of a reactive one that came only after the damage was done.

No. The protests started before the violence and continued for nearly a week after the violence. The protest was not the violence. They're two different things. You're unable to separate the two. The protests were proactive from beginning to end. You're attempting to paint this entire event with the same tired brush of black savagery.
The protest might have been proactive, but the mayor and her force ended up being reactive instead of proactive. Hey they weren't even reactive, because they were told to stand down and even in the face of being personally injured themselves in the situation they were still told to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back