Eric Holder: DOJ likely to indict trump and others for election interference...but Fulton County will get him first.

Again, the ONLY basis of authority Reich Minister Garland has is the Constitution. Should he declare the constitution null and void, then the basis of his authority is gone, and we the people have no reason to recognize him as legitimate.

Garland is little more than an armed thug as it is, I don't think he really is dumb enough to destroy the thin level of legitimacy he has.

With you, as long as Garland is crushing Der Juden, the hated whites, you'll support him - Heil Soros. But much of America are not Nazis - as you are.

^^^

judges.gif

apparently that's a foreign word to you.

i know.

INSIDER

Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN​

Lauren Frias
Thu, August 4, 2022 at 10:11 PM·3 min read

• Trump is ignoring legal advice to stop talking to his former and current aides, including Mark Meadows, CNN reported.
  • The DOJ is investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot and has been in communication with Trump's attorneys.
  • Meadows could potentially turn out to be a key witness in the department's investigation.
Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif
He thinks he is untouchable. He is blatantly obstructing the investigation. The Don is NOT Teflon.

Let me try to explain this to you one more time.

Theories and assumptions are NOT evidence. Facts and truth are evidence. Rudy is about to learn that when his law license is suspended for propagating lies about trump's Big Lie of "massive voter fraud" in the 2020 election.

Please try to grasp that concept. You seem content on embarrassing yourself on this message board each day with irrational and incompetent post.

Just remember.....Theories and assumptions are NOT evidence. Facts and truth are evidence. Thank you
They don't care about any of that. Nothing you can say will change the cults mind. All ya can do is laugh at their dumb asses as more and more cult members go to jail and get sued . Several hundred convictions for Jan 6th. Fat ass say hook dumb fuck got pasted for 50 mill. All good evidence and they ignore. Meanwhile we get to smile about all of it and more idiots going to jail in the future. Let's just hope it's some bigger fish

Indicted by the Fulton County "Special Grand Jury"?

The one that doesn't have any Article III standing, and no indictment powers?

Get a grip.
The Grand Jury is compiling the evidence. Fani Willis will decide charges. Stay tuned...

Stay tuned...
Well we've only been hearing about the imminent Trump indictments for 6 years, and I guess we'll be hearing about it until hell freezes over.

Because if anyone had anything they could bring to a court, it would have happened a long time ago. The entirety of the Federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and I don't know how many State and County prosecutors and AG's, have been dedicated to getting Trump since 2015. They have unlimited resources, and collectively have yet to produce one single indictment.

The Fulton Co star chamber's entire argument is based on a single sentence taken totally out of context, and it would implode in a court of law.

This is all banana republic bullshit manufactured by political hacks, and I have no use for any of it. It's a complete mockery of what the Justice system is supposed to represent.

Can you count on Trump & his crew to be right beside you?

Trump is irrelevant.

When you Nazis move to start arresting opposition candidates to hold power, just like a banana republic - there will be no way to kid myself that we can come back through civilized means.

The 2020 election had people in Uganda horrified at how corrupt it was. But we can restore election integrity.

Once you start arresting the opposition, there is no going back. AND you're already hold political prisoners. You Nazis are itching for a shooting war - you go there, you're going to get your wish. You think the military will back your treason - but you can't say why they would.

Forum List

Back