Eric Holder: DOJ likely to indict trump and others for election interference...but Fulton County will get him first.

I agree with this. The DOJ has a more broad investigation. The Georgia investigation is simpler and more targeted. They have the goods on trump...his own voice.

Eric Holder the arms trafficker?

LOL

Reality....

apparently that's a foreign word to you.

Great emoticon.......

i know.

.it's well applicable to your Trump going to jail predictions.

INSIDER

Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN​

Lauren Frias
Thu, August 4, 2022 at 10:11 PM·3 min read

• Trump is ignoring legal advice to stop talking to his former and current aides, including Mark Meadows, CNN reported.
  • The DOJ is investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot and has been in communication with Trump's attorneys.
  • Meadows could potentially turn out to be a key witness in the department's investigation.
Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

i know.

INSIDER

Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN​

Lauren Frias

• Trump is ignoring legal advice to stop talking to his former and current aides, including Mark Meadows, CNN reported.
  • The DOJ is investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot and has been in communication with Trump's attorneys.
  • Meadows could potentially turn out to be a key witness in the department's investigation.
Trump is ignoring the advice to stop talking with current and former aides, including Mark Meadows: CNN

You Nazis got him this time, not like the other 9,087,678,234 times - THIS TIME you really do got him....

i like my popcorn lightly salted.

yum yum.

You must weigh 20,000 pounds with as much popcorn as you've consumed with the Nazis obsession at getting Trump.

If that corrupt pile of shit Garland were to actually try and move against the political opposition, the Reich would lose all foundation. If Garland denies the rule of law, then there is no basis for his authority. He loses the foundation for his own authority.

Garland is evil and hates America, but he isn't that stupid.

If that corrupt pile of shit Garland were to actually try and move against the political opposition, the Reich would lose all foundation. If Garland denies the rule of law, then there is no basis for his authority. He loses the foundation for his own authority.

Garland is evil and hates America, but he isn't that stupid.

Before becoming a federal judge, Attorney General Garland spent a substantial part of his professional life at the Department of Justice. He served in both career and non-career positions under five Attorneys General, including as Special Assistant to the Attorney General, Assistant United States Attorney, Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division, and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General. In those roles, his responsibilities spanned the work of the Department, including criminal, civil, and national security matters. They also included direct supervision of investigations and prosecutions of national importance, including the Oklahoma City bombing, Unabomber, and Montana Freemen cases.
Attorney General: Merrick B. Garland

Merrick Garland's 'flawless' work in Oklahoma City crucial in white supremacy fight​

Tom McCarthy
@TeeMcSee
Mon 1 Feb 2021 03.30 EST

Those who know the attorney general nominee from the 1995 case say the US could have no better ally in the battle against extremism

“We had tremendous confidence in him, and I think his handling of that very challenging situation was flawless,” said Jamie Gorelick, Garland’s boss at the time of the Oklahoma City attack and one of the country’s longest-serving deputy attorneys general. “If you look at his background, he was very well suited for working both with the FBI and the other investigative agencies, and well-regarded by all of them, and he had a wonderful way of bringing people together on the ground.”

Merrick Garland's 'flawless' work in Oklahoma City crucial in white supremacy fight

:heehee:

Before becoming a federal judge, Attorney General Garland spent a substantial part of his professional life at the Department of Justice. He served in both career and non-career positions under five Attorneys General, including as Special Assistant to the Attorney General, Assistant United States Attorney, Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Division, and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General. In those roles, his responsibilities spanned the work of the Department, including criminal, civil, and national security matters. They also included direct supervision of investigations and prosecutions of national importance, including the Oklahoma City bombing, Unabomber, and Montana Freemen cases.
Attorney General: Merrick B. Garland

Merrick Garland's 'flawless' work in Oklahoma City crucial in white supremacy fight​

Tom McCarthy
@TeeMcSee
Mon 1 Feb 2021 03.30 EST

Those who know the attorney general nominee from the 1995 case say the US could have no better ally in the battle against extremism

“We had tremendous confidence in him, and I think his handling of that very challenging situation was flawless,” said Jamie Gorelick, Garland’s boss at the time of the Oklahoma City attack and one of the country’s longest-serving deputy attorneys general. “If you look at his background, he was very well suited for working both with the FBI and the other investigative agencies, and well-regarded by all of them, and he had a wonderful way of bringing people together on the ground.”

Merrick Garland's 'flawless' work in Oklahoma City crucial in white supremacy fight

:heehee:

Again, the ONLY basis of authority Reich Minister Garland has is the Constitution. Should he declare the constitution null and void, then the basis of his authority is gone, and we the people have no reason to recognize him as legitimate.

Garland is little more than an armed thug as it is, I don't think he really is dumb enough to destroy the thin level of legitimacy he has.

With you, as long as Garland is crushing Der Juden, the hated whites, you'll support him - Heil Soros. But much of America are not Nazis - as you are.

i know.

INSIDER

Lauren Frias

All your endless chirping and I see no mention of what you think the charges would, if at all, entail.

Keep on chirping, Tweety...

Forum List

Back