Erasing The Past

Germany took down all their Nazi statues after WWII. The Iraqis took down their Saddam statues. Eastern Europe took down their Stalin statues.

According to PC and the other Trumpkins, that means nobody now remembers what the Nazis or Saddam or Stalin did.

Propaganda statues aren't history, and pretending that they are is propaganda that Stalin would smile at.

View attachment 360007
Yes, Islam and Progs are the same...

View attachment 360009

Hey, buddy, why are you so investedin what people on the other side of the planet are doing?

I mean, other than they are standing on a metric shit ton of oil?

Yes, Islam and Progs are the same...

There's a reason conservative men are talking about burqas all the time. Most of them keep a frilly pink burqa in their closet, and they take it out and wear it in secret. Then they fantasize about whether their new islamomaster will be cruel, and they hope he will. Thinking ahead, many of them have already had themselves castrated.

Why yes, I am treating this thread as seriously as it deserves to be treated.

No longer honoring those who fought for slavery is not erasing the past. It's simply no longer honoring them.
And no longer VENERATING them.

1594037753029.png

Germany took down all their Nazi statues after WWII. The Iraqis took down their Saddam statues. Eastern Europe took down their Stalin statues.

According to PC and the other Trumpkins, that means nobody now remembers what the Nazis or Saddam or Stalin did.

Propaganda statues aren't history, and pretending that they are is propaganda that Stalin would smile at.
And so now the Founding Fathers are being compared with Stalin, Hitler, and Saddam.

That is because this is what the Left really believes, and that is the Founding Fathers are their equivalent.

That is why the morons in BLM who all claim are Marxists adhere to an ideology of a racist in one Karl Marx who thought blacks to be inferior.

Remove the record of iniquity and one removes the stain, embarrassment, ability for good people to point fingers and avoid those with the ignoble history.

1.In so many ways, George Orwell foretold what we have been witnessing: ‘1984’ is the current Democrat control of society. Removing the statues, all of which are of Democrats, is just one aspect.
In the prescient novel, "1984," George Orwell's sort-of hero, Winston Smith, has the job "to overwrite the truth, to replace the history of what happened with a revised version. Winston enjoys his work and is good at it, yet at the same time he worries about the rewriting of history, and wants to know 'what really happened'."
Winston Smith s role in 1984

2. And that is exactly what is taking place: the Left is re-writing history in their image. They call them ‘fact checkers,’ but they are no more than one of the arms of the octopus called the International Left, or, in America, the Democrat Party.

“Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War” Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War

Here’s the ‘new truth,’ very different from the ‘real truth.”

The Democrats of the Confederacy didn’t start the Civil War.

The KKK was not the military arm of the Democrat Party.

The Democrats did not fight to preserve slavery.

The two parties switched their view of black folks mid-twentieth century.

The real truth was “rated false by PolitiFact and the Associated Press in October 2018…. historians say the party is not to blame.” Ibid.

And every one of the Democrat controlled disseminators of information follows the party line.

USA TODAY, "'You have to keep at it': What Black Lives Matter demonstrators can learn from civil rights protests of the past"

Princeton University Edwards Professor of American History Tera Hunter

NPR, "The Original Blexit"

YouTube, "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah"

PolitiFact, "No, the Democratic Party didn’t create the Ku Klux Klan"

Associated Press, "Ku Klux Klan not founded by the Democratic Party"

History.com, "Republican Party Founded"

Smithsonian National Museum of American History Curator Jon Grinspan

Khan Academy, "The First KKK"

Encyclopedia Britannica, "Ku Klux Klan"

These, and Comedy Central, are the sources of information for the savages who are taking over this country.

Can you see why I’m a pessimist about our future?
The part of the Democratic Party that founded the KKK are all trumpkins now. Poor little clueless girl
We don’t raise monuments to treasonous losers
Just for shits and giggle, when did the "Big Switch" happen if you dont mind telling US?
Goldwater.

3. Let’s begin destroying the lies with this one, that the Democrat South didn’t start the war. First and foremost, they were Democrats, starting from their leader, Jefferson Davis.

1. United States Major Robert Anderson and 85 men were stranded in Fort Sumter.

2. Surrounding him were hundreds of militiamen and coastal guns of the Democrat Confederacy.

3. Republican Lincoln refused to give the fort up, but the fort was running out of food: if he sent a supply convoy into Charleston Bay, he would be blamed for starting the war.....but how could he give in, and give up the fort?

4. William Seward tried to undermine Lincoln....telling Lincoln to give up the fort for 'goodwill.'

5. On April 5, Lincoln dispatched a fleet of supply ships with the proviso that was relayed to Democrat Jefferson Davis: the vessels would be unarmed, with the only cargo "food for hungry men."

6. Firing on the defenseless ships would have been an act of war by the Confederacy.

7. On Tuesday, April 9, Davis held a cabinet meeting, deciding on war. Three days later, and hours before the ships would arrive....the Southern forces attacked the fort.
Gavin Mortimer

"Double Death: The True Story of Pryce Lewis, the Civil War's Most Daring Spy,"byGavin Mortimer, p.70-71

The First Battle of Fort Sumter opened on April 12, 1861, when Confederate artillery fired on the Union garrisonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Sumter

I just proved that the first claim of the article was a lie.

Here’s a simple way to judge the lies in the USAToday article: "The 13th chime of a clock, not only does it make no sense, but it calls into question the validity of the 12 chimes that preceded it."

They are all lies….and they are taught to our children as facts.

Remove the record of iniquity and one removes the stain, embarrassment, ability for good people to point fingers and avoid those with the ignoble history.

1.In so many ways, George Orwell foretold what we have been witnessing: ‘1984’ is the current Democrat control of society. Removing the statues, all of which are of Democrats, is just one aspect.
In the prescient novel, "1984," George Orwell's sort-of hero, Winston Smith, has the job "to overwrite the truth, to replace the history of what happened with a revised version. Winston enjoys his work and is good at it, yet at the same time he worries about the rewriting of history, and wants to know 'what really happened'."
Winston Smith s role in 1984

2. And that is exactly what is taking place: the Left is re-writing history in their image. They call them ‘fact checkers,’ but they are no more than one of the arms of the octopus called the International Left, or, in America, the Democrat Party.

“Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War” Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War

Here’s the ‘new truth,’ very different from the ‘real truth.”

The Democrats of the Confederacy didn’t start the Civil War.

The KKK was not the military arm of the Democrat Party.

The Democrats did not fight to preserve slavery.

The two parties switched their view of black folks mid-twentieth century.

The real truth was “rated false by PolitiFact and the Associated Press in October 2018…. historians say the party is not to blame.” Ibid.

And every one of the Democrat controlled disseminators of information follows the party line.

USA TODAY, "'You have to keep at it': What Black Lives Matter demonstrators can learn from civil rights protests of the past"

Princeton University Edwards Professor of American History Tera Hunter

NPR, "The Original Blexit"

YouTube, "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah"

PolitiFact, "No, the Democratic Party didn’t create the Ku Klux Klan"

Associated Press, "Ku Klux Klan not founded by the Democratic Party"

History.com, "Republican Party Founded"

Smithsonian National Museum of American History Curator Jon Grinspan

Khan Academy, "The First KKK"

Encyclopedia Britannica, "Ku Klux Klan"

These, and Comedy Central, are the sources of information for the savages who are taking over this country.

Can you see why I’m a pessimist about our future?
The part of the Democratic Party that founded the KKK are all trumpkins now. Poor little clueless girl
We don’t raise monuments to treasonous losers
Just for shits and giggle, when did the "Big Switch" happen if you dont mind telling US?
Goldwater.

Brave Republican anti-segregationist.

Watch this, you dope:

1. There is no misconduct in not knowing. There is sloth, as it means, in this information age, that one hasn’t attempted to learn. But there is misconduct in pretending that ignorance is beneficial to one’s perspective.

That defines you.

Sloth bound to misconduct.

2.Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. LBJ, for it. Who was the racist?

3.The answer is fairly simple. One man supported equal rights throughout his life. The other supported segregation, including blocking every anti-lynching bill that came his way.

4. Filling in your lapses in knowledge would require more time and space than is available…Here is part of the education you’ve failed to incorporate: Property rights precede liberty. Perhaps some know that before it became “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” in our Declaration of Independence, John Locke wrote that man has a right to “life, liberty, and property.” Property Rights Have Personal Parallels

5. Goldwater knew this. LBJ probably knew it, as well. But segregationist liberal Democrats saw the opportunity to camouflage their pro-slavery history, and didn’t stop at co-opting property rights through the misuse of the commerce clause.

6.Not only did it hide their intentions to obfuscate, but it provide cover for the most stupid among us to support big government totalitarianism as though it were some sort of noble endeavor. Raise your paw.

a. Misconduct also included turning a blind eye to the effects of the LBJ program.

“The Great Society was the panacea for poverty, right? And it especially helped blacks, who had been held back by years of racism, didn’t it? For those who think that the government is the most efficient dispensary of public welfare, the answer is yes. But the historical facts and figures disagree markedly, and it’s hard to paint this disparity as sheer coincidence. Those facts indicate that the plight of blacks had been improving up until the passage of the Great Society program, but that in the forty-some-odd years since, blacks’ economic, social, familial, and educational situations have gotten much worse.”

So….who was the racist…Goldwater or LBJ?

Many of our heralded founding fathers owned slaves. Out of the 55 so-called founders, 26 owned slaves and one owned a slave ship. The slave owners were:

Richard Bassett (DE), Jacob Broom (DE), John Dickinson (DE), George Read (DE),William Houstoun (GA), William Few (GA), William Samuel Johnson (CT), Daniel Carroll (MD), Luther Martin (MD), John Francis Mercer (MD), Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer (MD), William Livingston (NJ), William Blount (NC), William Richardson Davie (NC), Alexander Martin (NC), Richard Dobbs Spaight (NC), Pierce Butler (SC), Charles Cotesworth Pinckney (SC), Charles Pinckney (SC), John Rutledge (SC), John Blair (VA), James Madison (VA), George Mason (VA), Edmund Randolph (VA), George Washington (VA), George Wythe (VA), Robert Morris (PA)*.

*Robert Morris owned a slave ship.
So while he didn’t own slave, he was a prime participant in the industry.

We are on President number 45 as of this writing. Out of these 45 presidents, it is a fact that 12 of them owned slaves. That’s more than ONE FOURTH of our presidents. Ten of the twelve owned slaves while in office. While many want to make this so clean and easy, I am not going to do that. It must be understood that presidents of this country conducted the business of slavery in the white house. They owned slaves in the white house. They beat their slaves in the white house. They bought and sold slaves from the white house. The ten slave owners while in the white house were:

Our nations “father” George Washington owned over 300 slaves. Thomas Jefferson owned 600 slaves. His slave mistress even had children by him. Think about that each time you see a black person with the last name Jefferson. James Madison owned more than 100 slaves. James Monroe owned 75 slaves. Andrew Jackson owned 200 slaves. Martin Van Buren owned 1 slave. I guess he would be considered a nice and humane slave owner. After all, he could have owned 600. William Henry Harrison owned 11 slaves. John Tyler owned 70 slaves. James K. Polk owned 25 slaves. Zachary Taylor owned about 150 slaves. These 10 men owned slaves as duly elected presidents of the United States. This is a hard truth of the American past that MUST be faced.

This is not about holding anyone from the past to modern standards. I bristle when I hear this, especially after I must hear about how great the founders were. They are being held to the standards they put on parchment themselves. As for the,” I wasn’t alive then” excuse, none of these men are here today, if we cannot hold them accountable for their racism then why can we credit them? Is there anyone here today who was around for the revolutionary war?

And so now the Founding Fathers are being compared with Stalin, Hitler, and Saddam.

Why are you comparing the Founding Fathers to Hitler? That's just weird and sick. I didn't do it, and someone did, so it has to be you.

If you'd like to claim that you don't actually hate America, and that instead you're unable to comprehend English and use reason, I think everyone will accept that.

Why are you comparing the Founding Fathers to Hitler? That's just weird and sick. I didn't do it, and someone did, so it has to be you.

If you'd like to claim that you don't actually hate America, and that instead you're unable to comprehend English and use reason, I think everyone will accept that.
I have no problem with statues of Hitler and Stalin being torn down. After all, these were evil men in which there was no good.

But should the Founding Fathers be treated the same?

Yes or no?

That is because this is what the Left really believes, and that is the Founding Fathers are their equivalent.

That is why the morons in BLM who all claim are Marxists adhere to an ideology of a racist in one Karl Marx who thought blacks to be inferior.

There were people who considered all those guys heroes... that's the point.

George Washington tore the teeth out of living people to make teeth for himself. Thomas Jefferson raped Sally Hemmings starting when she was 15. Andrew Jackson ordered the ethnic cleansing of the Cherokee nation. These weren't "nice" people.

There were people who considered all those guys heroes... that's the point.

George Washington tore the teeth out of living people to make teeth for himself. Thomas Jefferson raped Sally Hemmings starting when she was 15. Andrew Jackson ordered the ethnic cleansing of the Cherokee nation. These weren't "nice" people.
I will ask you the same question.

Are the Founding Fathers comparable to Hitler and Stalin? Should their monuments be torn down as well?

Many of our heralded founding fathers owned slaves. Out of the 55 so-called founders, 26 owned slaves and one owned a slave ship. The slave owners were:

Richard Bassett (DE), Jacob Broom (DE), John Dickinson (DE), George Read (DE),William Houstoun (GA), William Few (GA), William Samuel Johnson (CT), Daniel Carroll (MD), Luther Martin (MD), John Francis Mercer (MD), Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer (MD), William Livingston (NJ), William Blount (NC), William Richardson Davie (NC), Alexander Martin (NC), Richard Dobbs Spaight (NC), Pierce Butler (SC), Charles Cotesworth Pinckney (SC), Charles Pinckney (SC), John Rutledge (SC), John Blair (VA), James Madison (VA), George Mason (VA), Edmund Randolph (VA), George Washington (VA), George Wythe (VA), Robert Morris (PA)*.

*Robert Morris owned a slave ship.
So while he didn’t own slave, he was a prime participant in the industry.

We are on President number 45 as of this writing. Out of these 45 presidents, it is a fact that 12 of them owned slaves. That’s more than ONE FOURTH of our presidents. Ten of the twelve owned slaves while in office. While many want to make this so clean and easy, I am not going to do that. It must be understood that presidents of this country conducted the business of slavery in the white house. They owned slaves in the white house. They beat their slaves in the white house. They bought and sold slaves from the white house. The ten slave owners while in the white house were:

Our nations “father” George Washington owned over 300 slaves. Thomas Jefferson owned 600 slaves. His slave mistress even had children by him. Think about that each time you see a black person with the last name Jefferson. James Madison owned more than 100 slaves. James Monroe owned 75 slaves. Andrew Jackson owned 200 slaves. Martin Van Buren owned 1 slave. I guess he would be considered a nice and humane slave owner. After all, he could have owned 600. William Henry Harrison owned 11 slaves. John Tyler owned 70 slaves. James K. Polk owned 25 slaves. Zachary Taylor owned about 150 slaves. These 10 men owned slaves as duly elected presidents of the United States. This is a hard truth of the American past that MUST be faced.

This is not about holding anyone from the past to modern standards. I bristle when I hear this, especially after I must hear about how great the founders were. They are being held to the standards they put on parchment themselves. As for the,” I wasn’t alive then” excuse, none of these men are here today, if we cannot hold them accountable for their racism then why can we credit them? Is there anyone here today who was around for the revolutionary war?

1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.

3. Let’s begin destroying the lies with this one, that the Democrat South didn’t start the war.

Are you sure you want to go down this route? Most other Trump traitors revise history to claim that the peaceful south was invaded for no reason by the north. Are you really willing to go against cult dogma?

I agree that It really isn't debatable that the south started the fighting. Even before Ft. Sumter, they violently attacked a bunch of federal arsenals all around the south. And the south was the first side to raise an army. The Union didn't raise an army until after the Confederacy did.

Anyways, since the old southern Democrats are now Republicans, the rest of your piece condemns modern Republicans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back