Erasing The Past

People who seek to tear things down focus on nothing but the negative, ignores everything (facts) that undermines their agenda, and fans ther flames of division - inciting, intimidating, and drvoing others to focus on what DIVIDES us, not what UNITES us.

As the saying goes, 'UNITED we stand, and...' - as our enemies from without and end are counting on - 'DIVIDED WE FALL'.

Why is it wrong to address what divides us?

No Liberal ever....EVER....wants to 'address' the question.

Watch how I leave you speechless:

If, for a moment, we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest, what would be the explanation for this:

View attachment 360051

I have no idea what you are trying to ask but we can't simply accept the idea that police officers (not all) aren't racist. Too many examples of where they obviously are.

You appear able to answer the question.....but something prevents you from doing so.

Why is that?

If, for a moment, we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest, what would be the explanation for this:

View attachment 360109

Infographic: U.S. Police Shootings: Blacks Disproportionately Affected

Number of people killed in police shootings in the U.S. since January 01, 2015.

www.statista.com

Are you certain you don't want to try?

Nowhere except for the end did you ask a question. You have to actually ask a question.

I asked it twice.

I won't ask a third time, I'll just allow readers to draw the same conclusion that I have, about you.

I fully understand the fear.....I've seen it every time I posed that query. I'm simply much braver than you are.

You made a false assumption and then never asked a question. Questions have (?) after them.

No longer honoring those who fought for slavery is not erasing the past. It's simply no longer honoring them.

No.....the democrat party wants to get rid of the statues of soldiers who fought for the democrat party so they could keep Blacks as slaves...it is also why they took down the portraits of democrat party slave owners in the House.....they are trying to hide their past so that Black Americans don't realize...if you tear down the statue of the soldier, you need to dissolve the political party he fought for..

That is why they are desperately taking down those statues.....

People who seek to tear things down focus on nothing but the negative, ignores everything (facts) that undermines their agenda, and fans ther flames of division - inciting, intimidating, and drvoing others to focus on what DIVIDES us, not what UNITES us.

As the saying goes, 'UNITED we stand, and...' - as our enemies from without and end are counting on - 'DIVIDED WE FALL'.

Why is it wrong to address what divides us?

No Liberal ever....EVER....wants to 'address' the question.

Watch how I leave you speechless:

View attachment 360051

I have no idea what you are trying to ask but we can't simply accept the idea that police officers (not all) aren't racist. Too many examples of where they obviously are.

You appear able to answer the question.....but something prevents you from doing so.

Why is that?

View attachment 360109

Infographic: U.S. Police Shootings: Blacks Disproportionately Affected

Number of people killed in police shootings in the U.S. since January 01, 2015.

www.statista.com

Are you certain you don't want to try?

Nowhere except for the end did you ask a question. You have to actually ask a question.

I asked it twice.

I won't ask a third time, I'll just allow readers to draw the same conclusion that I have, about you.

I fully understand the fear.....I've seen it every time I posed that query. I'm simply much braver than you are.

You made a false assumption and then never asked a question. Questions have (?) after them.

So sorry, no more chances.

No longer honoring those who fought for slavery is not erasing the past. It's simply no longer honoring them.

You must be one of those who only reads headlines.

From the OP:

Here’s the ‘new truth,’ very different from the ‘real truth.”

The Democrats of the Confederacy didn’t start the Civil War.

The KKK was not the military arm of the Democrat Party.

The Democrats did not fight to preserve slavery.

The two parties switched their view of black folks mid-twentieth century.

The real truth was “rated false by PolitiFact and the Associated Press in October 2018…. historians say the party is not to blame.” Ibid.

In this thread, I will provide the truth and prove each of those attempts to erase the truth is a lie.

But I am glad that exposing the Left hurts you.
Historical revisionism that changes a regional North/South issue into modern political patronage.

Slavery existed in the south for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed. To claim that slavery was somehow the fault of either modern political party is pure deception

The democrat party was the party of slavery........they voted to allow slaves in the new states, they started the Civil War to keep their slaves......you can't hide the history no matter how hard you try.

Remove the record of iniquity and one removes the stain, embarrassment, ability for good people to point fingers and avoid those with the ignoble history.

1.In so many ways, George Orwell foretold what we have been witnessing: ‘1984’ is the current Democrat control of society. Removing the statues, all of which are of Democrats, is just one aspect.
In the prescient novel, "1984," George Orwell's sort-of hero, Winston Smith, has the job "to overwrite the truth, to replace the history of what happened with a revised version. Winston enjoys his work and is good at it, yet at the same time he worries about the rewriting of history, and wants to know 'what really happened'."

You see, this is where you are confused, as always, Happy Ending.

The Orwellian rewriting of history happened when the South put those statues up. They propagated the "Lost Cause" mythology that the Civil War wasn't really about "Slavery", it was about "States Rights", and these men who took up arms against their country and countrymen were doing it for a noble cause.

You know, rather than being a bunch of racists who didn't want blacks to be equal.

That's where the revised version came in.

Tearing down these statues and correcting the historical record, that is what this is about. As it should be.

No.....the democrat party wants those statues down before Black Americans realize that those soldiers? Fought for the democrat party to keep Blacks as slaves....and by the additive property of statue destruction.....

If you have to tear down statues of democrat party soldiers who fought to keep Blacks as slaves, therefore, the political party that those soldiers fought for must also be torn down...............

So, that is the reason they are pushing to tear down those statues now.....

From the OP:

The real truth was “rated false by PolitiFact and the Associated Press in October 2018…. historians say the party is not to blame.” Ibid.

In this thread, I will provide the truth and prove each of those attempts to erase the truth is a lie.

Historical revisionism that changes a regional North/South issue into modern political patronage.

Slavery existed in the south for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed. To claim that slavery was somehow the fault of either modern political party is pure deception

The democrat party was the party of slavery........they voted to allow slaves in the new states, they started the Civil War to keep their slaves......you can't hide the history no matter how hard you try.

"The democrat party was the party of slavery... "

....and more.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Germany took down all their Nazi statues after WWII. The Iraqis took down their Saddam statues. Eastern Europe took down their Stalin statues.

According to PC and the other Trumpkins, that means nobody now remembers what the Nazis or Saddam or Stalin did.

Propaganda statues aren't history, and pretending that they are is propaganda that Stalin would smile at.

View attachment 360007

Nothing, absolutely nothing compares to what the Germans did.

Vandalism is criminal activity. Period. Do we really care about the motivations behind criminal activity? Apparently you do. For... reasons.

Naw, guy, you all were trying to blame it on progressives... when it was some racist douchenoodle.

A lot of businesses weren't .... many were. baby momma needed cash for their illegitimate baby. Jackson was exposed:

Not sure why you think that's valid... Jackson learned how to work the system... just like all those white politcians.

Sharpton is a race-huckster, a sideshow race-baiting carnie who made / makes a living promoting racism and falsely accusing innocent people of crimes...

Ho-hum. That makes him different from Trump, how? Trump just spent weeks accusing a TV host of murder.

No.....the democrat party wants to get rid of the statues of soldiers who fought for the democrat party so they could keep Blacks as slaves...it is also why they took down the portraits of democrat party slave owners in the House.....they are trying to hide their past so that Black Americans don't realize...if you tear down the statue of the soldier, you need to dissolve the political party he fought for..

At the rate the GOP is imploding, why would they need to?

As much as I realize it is almost impossible for you to engage in 'what*about*ism' and cry 'b....b...b...but what about Trump' in response to a damning factual comment about Democrats it is still nonetheless a weak response and a sign that you can not defend either the historical record of the Democratic party or the fact that they are 100% racists if - as snowflakes and domestic enemies claim - we are DEFINED BY OUR WORST MOMENTS IN HISTORY.
I'd be glad to address any question you ask based on factual material. I'm ready when you are.

At the rate the GOP is imploding, why would they need to?

Yes.....you had Trump with the NBC audio...

Hilary was going to beat Trump by double digits

You had Trump with Stormy Daniels

You had Trump with Russiagate

You had Trump with the Mueller probe

You had Trump with Ukraine

You had Trump with impeachment...

See you in November......

No.....the democrat party wants to get rid of the statues of soldiers who fought for the democrat party so they could keep Blacks as slaves.
Do Trumpleton's insist on bringing up the past during which the Dem party was infested with racists against black people because they don't want to talk about the present? You know, since many of those racists have found a home in the Party of Trump.
We can play this game if you like. I could ask you to defend the GOP's positions on immigration, gun control, the environment and ask you to defend it's past, much different positions on those subjects. Ones that aligned with Dems.
But that isn't the world we live in now. In that world Repubs have displayed an affinity for bigotry.

No.....the democrat party wants to get rid of the statues of soldiers who fought for the democrat party so they could keep Blacks as slaves.
Do Trumpleton's insist on bringing up the past during which the Dem party was infested with racists against black people because they don't want to talk about the present? You know, since many of those racists have found a home in the Party of Trump.
We can play this game if you like. I could ask you to defend the GOP's positions on immigration, gun control, the environment and ask you to defend it's past, much different positions on those subjects. Ones that aligned with Dems.
But that isn't the world we live in now. In that world Repubs have displayed an affinity for bigotry.

Racists did not find a home in the Republican party.......they never left the democrat party.

Immigration........what is to defend....come in legally and you can become an American...that is what Trump said.....

Gun control? As more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%....

The environment........keep the American energy industry alive......so we don't have to depend on muslim terrorist countries for oil....

From the OP:

The Southern states maintained slavery for 250 years and implemented their version of apartheid for a hundred years after that. That is their “heritage”

A heritage our President wants to preserve

Remove the record of iniquity and one removes the stain, embarrassment, ability for good people to point fingers and avoid those with the ignoble history.

1.In so many ways, George Orwell foretold what we have been witnessing: ‘1984’ is the current Democrat control of society. Removing the statues, all of which are of Democrats, is just one aspect.
In the prescient novel, "1984," George Orwell's sort-of hero, Winston Smith, has the job "to overwrite the truth, to replace the history of what happened with a revised version. Winston enjoys his work and is good at it, yet at the same time he worries about the rewriting of history, and wants to know 'what really happened'."
Winston Smith s role in 1984

2. And that is exactly what is taking place: the Left is re-writing history in their image. They call them ‘fact checkers,’ but they are no more than one of the arms of the octopus called the International Left, or, in America, the Democrat Party.

Can you see why I’m a pessimist about our future?

Of course you're pessimistic for the future. White people are going to have to share power. The Republican Party is going to have to rebuild, since all of the decent Republicans have left the party and all you're left with is the racists, the crooks, and the dregs that were the only people who would run under the Trump banner.

Trump's US History lesson on Saturday left out of lot of the story though. The "culmination of thousands of years" of progress whose foundation as a nation was the expoitation and slavery of blacks, and the subjugation and genocide of the Native Americans.

Trump stood on stolen land, having the police clear the road of those who protested his presence on their sacred land, to spout his highly selective reading of that history, leaving out 250 years of slavery, 100 years of racial discrimination and racial segregation that continues to this day, despite efforts to legislate a level playing field for all people.

I do agree with your 1984 comparison, just that you've picked the wrong side to protray as Big Brother.

1. Trump's continual lying, the necessity of having an "enemy". Someone to blame for your troubles. First it was the Muslims, then Mexicans, now the enemy is Black Lives Matter. But Trump is Big Brother - the lying propagandist who is watching you. Who is the ONLY one you can trust. Big Brother.

2. Trump keeps complaining about the "Fake News" MSM media because they refuse to play along and keep calling him on his lies. The Billionaire Media of Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer, and the Sinclair Family, are all on board with this, because their owners are getting billions in tax cuts. They promote the President's racist lies and propaganda because their owners are getting richer every single day.

3. Trump keeps attempting to use the Justice Department to get his criminal associates out of jail and to pursue his "enemies". The pursuit of political enemies using the Justice Department to abuse, humiliate, and attack others, is a hallmark of the totalitarian state Trump is trying to create. So is firing those who actually do their jobs in accordance with the law and their oath of office. Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, John Brennan, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden have all been investigated by the Trump Administration. T

4. The daily Two Minutes of Hate. Also know as "Trump's Twitter Feed". Every day, Trump attacks someone via Twitter - often to deflect from bad news about his Administration. Jeff Session, John Bolton, Black Lives Matter. Then all of his little internet trolls, go out and amplify the daily Hate Message from Big Brother.

5. Control the message: The day that deaths from covid19 hit 100,000, Trump had a frenzy of inflammatory Tweets about John Bolton, and he did his infamous walk across the street for a photo op in front of a church. Fortunately that backfired utterly on him, and is one of the low water marks of this Presidency.

4. In fact, everything about covid19 is beyond Trump's ability to control, so he's pretending it doesn't exist, and it's not his fault. He blames China endlessly, even though the rest of the first world has managed to get the virus under control, without losing 130,000 people and counting. And every day, you and your little troll friends are here to pass that blame around - blaming Democrat governors, protestors, and the Chinese, but the reality is that had Trump handled the outbreaks better, half of the lives that have been lost, could have been saved.

6. Big Brother also attacks the FBI, because Trump wants American Justice to be "compromised" in the eyes of public, so that when they filed charges against him, or his corrupt staffers, the public will call these charges "baseless" and an attack on his Presidency. This gives Trump's illegal and corrupt acts cover. Like his lies about the Ukraine Scandal being "fake news".

I can post sources too, and unlike yours, mine aren't fake news, questionable sources, or lying propaganda sites.

Last edited:

Winston Smith s role in 1984

2. And that is exactly what is taking place: the Left is re-writing history in their image. They call them ‘fact checkers,’ but they are no more than one of the arms of the octopus called the International Left, or, in America, the Democrat Party.

Can you see why I’m a pessimist about our future?

Of course you're pessimistic for the future. White people are going to have to share power. The Republican Party is going to have to rebuild, since all of the decent Republicans have left the party and all you're left with is the racists, the crooks, and the dregs that were the only people who would run under the Trump banner.

Trump and the Republican Party are about to get their asses handed to them on a plate, and trolls like you are going to be out of work.

I do agree with your 1984 comparison, just that you've picked the wrong side to protray as .

1. Trump's continual lying, the necessity of having an "enemy". Someone to blame for your troubles. First it was the Muslims, then Mexicans, now the enemy is Black Lives Matter. But Trump is Big Brother - the lying propagandist who is watching you. Who is the ONLY one you can trust. Big Brother.

2. Trump keeps complaining about the "Fake News" MSM media because they refuse to play along and keep calling him on his lies. The Billionaire Media of Rupert Murdoch, Robert Mercer, and the Sinclair Family, are all on board with this, because their owners are getting billions in tax cuts. They promote the President's racist lies and propaganda because their owners are getting richer every single day.

3. Trump keeps attempting to use the Justice Department to get his criminal associates out of jail and to pursue his "enemies". The pursuit of political enemies using the Justice Department to abuse, humiliate, and attack others, is a hallmark of the totalitarian state Trump is trying to create. So is firing those who actually do their jobs in accordance with the law and their oath of office. Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, John Brennan, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden have all been investigated by the Trump Administration. T

4. The daily Two Minutes of Hate. Also know as "Trump's Twitter Feed". Every day, Trump attacks someone via Twitter - often to deflect from bad news about his Administration. Jeff Session, John Bolton, Black Lives Matter. Then all of his little internet trolls, go out and amplify the daily Hate Message from Big Brother.

5. Control the message: The day that deaths from covid19 hit 100,000, Trump had a frenzy of inflammatory Tweets about John Bolton, and he did his infamous walk across the street for a photo op in front of a church. Fortunately that backfired utterly on him, and is one of the low water marks of this Presidency.

4. In fact, everything about covid19 is beyond Trump's ability to control, so he's pretending it doesn't exist, and it's not his fault. He blames China endlessly, even though the rest of the first world has managed to get the virus under control, without losing 130,000 people and counting. And every day, you and your little troll friends are here to pass that blame around - blaming Democrat governors, protestors, and the Chinese, but the reality is that had Trump handled the outbreaks better, half of the lives that have been lost, could have been saved.

6. Big Brother also attacks the FBI, because Trump wants American Justice to be "compromised" in the eyes of public, so that when they filed charges against him, or his corrupt staffers, the public will call these charges "baseless" and an attack on his Presidency. This gives Trump's illegal and corrupt acts cover. Like his lies about the Ukraine Scandal being "fake news".

I can post sources too, and unlike yours, mine aren't fake news, questionable sources, or lying propaganda sites.

Normal people don't vote for candidates based on either skin color or gonads.

We look for ability and policies.

1594070838583.png

Seek help.

Naw, guy, you all were trying to blame it on progressives... when it was some racist douchenoodle.

Yeah, sure I was. Because you read minds, amirite? You are exactly the same type of wannabe 'political activist' as the right wingertards on this board. Always hedging your arguments using politically divisive tactics. Part of the problem, and exactly the same. Respectfully, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire for these exact reasons.

Racists did not find a home in the Republican party.......they never left the democrat party.
These myths you believe in are so easily refuted I can't help wondering how you've managed to cling on to them for so long.

"When President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act into law on July 2, 1964, he is said to have told an aide, “We (Democrats) have lost the South for a generation.”

But that statement did not just apply to the Democrats. Republicans were, necessarily, part of the change equation.

The change came quickly. Two weeks after the Civil Rights Act was signed into law, the Republican National Convention in San Francisco nominated for the presidency Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater, one of the handful of Republican senators who had opposed the measure.

Two months later, a key Democratic foe of civil rights, South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond, switched his party affiliation and began working to remake the Republican Party so that it could appeal to Southern white voters.
Thurmond was an essential backer of the campaigns of Goldwater in 1964, Richard Nixon in 1968 and Ronald Reagan in 1980. His influence on Nixon, who developed a so-called “Southern strategy” to help realize Thurmond’s vision of a transformed political map, was immense. It extended deep into the decision-making process for the selections of a vice president and Supreme Court nominees."

Forum List

Back