Equity of outcome. The big leftist lie behind all of this.

Look at all this whining coming from people who got outcomes granted to them by legislation and not effort or responsibility.

Look at all this whining coming from people who got outcomes granted to them by legislation and not effort or responsibility.

You're a twisted liar.
Please tell us how affirmative action helped anyone except those without the ability to compete post equal opportunity laws??

No you won't shut me up. You will face the truth that your white ass was guaranteed an outcome by government policy at every level. You've achieved nothing by effort or responsibility.

For a little black coward you sure talk a lot of shit.

No you won't shut me up. You will face the truth that your white ass was guaranteed an outcome by government policy at every level. You've achieved nothing by effort or responsibility.
I don’t have to do a single thing because If you carry that outlook into the public then someone will fuck you up real good plenty soon and perhaps already have which explains your feeble, blaming bullshit

You're a twisted liar.
Please tell us how affirmative action helped anyone except those without the ability to compete post equal opportunity laws??
White men got affirmative action beginning in 1776. Without laws and policies excluding others, white men would not have been able to compete. Psychosis allows you to ignore the many ways whites have been helped at the exclusion of others.

What does that mean, exactly? The schools are open, teachers try and teach. But Baltimore is a prime example of public school failure.

We have been playing this game since the 1960s when they used forced busing to have little black children sit in the classroom with little white children because the left said blacks would do better in school then.

And since that failed there have been more failed experiments, including the constant dumbing down of testing, requirements, etc.
Add in NYC now eliminating gifted and talented programs because white and Asian students qualify in greater numbers than blacks. Wonder why that Is? So those smarter kids now get a dumbed down “education” because....equity.

I don’t have to do a single thing because If you carry that outlook into the public someone will fuck you up real good plenty soon and perhaps already have which explains your feeble, blaming bullshit
I've lived 60 years this way and have not got fucked up yet. However, I have fucked up a number of whie dudes with your outlook.

Add in NYC now eliminating gifted and talented programs because white and Asian students qualify in greater numbers than blacks. Wonder why that Is? So those smarter kids now get a dumbed down “education” because....equity.
They want everyone equally stupid, criminal and dysfunctional
That’s their Created Equal

White men got affirmative action beginning in 1776. Without laws and policies excluding others, white men would not have been able to compete. Psychosis allows you to ignore the many ways whites have been helped at the exclusion of others.

Did the 1619 project, or whatever the hell it's called indoctrinate you in this? :abgg2q.jpg:
Go get a real education if you can find one anymore.

That's not happening. We all have been given a dumbed down education because white racists don't want the truth to be taught.

I've lived 60 years this way and have not got fucked up yet. However, I have fucked up a number of whie dudes with your outlook.
You may have existed for 60 years but hardly lived.
Based on your manner of expression, there is a bullet out there with your name on it waiting for you. Keep seeking and ye shall find.

No, that's the society we live in now. You're delusional.

Tip one for Corn Pop....

1635112817393.png

Did the 1619 project, or whatever the hell it's called indoctrinate you in this? :abgg2q.jpg:
Go get a real education if you can find one anymore.

This was the beginning of affirmative action for whites. Specifically white males.

1635112976335.png

United States Congress, “An act to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization” (March 26, 1790).

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application to any common law Court of record in any one of the States wherein he shall have resided for the term of one year at least, and making proof to the satisfaction of such Court that he is a person of good character, and taking the oath or affirmation prescribed by law to support the Constitution of the United States, which Oath or Affirmation such Court shall administer, and the Clerk of such Court shall record such Application, and the proceedings thereon; and thereupon such person shall be considered as a Citizen of the United States. And the children of such person so naturalized, dwelling within the United States, being under the age of twenty one years at the time of such naturalization, shall also be considered as citizens of the United States. And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States . . .

Man up and face the truth.

Forum List

Back