The new BLM....NYPD Calls for Level Three Mobilization Amidst Numerous Fights Between Pro-Palestine Protesters and Police at a Large Protest

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Charge them with terrorism charges. And put them away.

Blah, who am I kidding... Those charges are reserved for conservative and right leaning people. Can't charge the lefts tools, stooges, and babies.

I kinda imagined this announcement being made over a telegraph in the style of "Gangs of New York".

BTW.....All is quiet here in my Whitey McWhiteface town in rural Virginia. ;)

Blah, who am I kidding... Those charges are reserved for conservative and right leaning people. Can't charge the lefts tools, stooges, and babies.

I kinda imagined this announcement being made over a telegraph in the style of "Gangs of New York".

Here we go again...

Hopefully NYPD haven't been wasting resources chasing rabbits as Ontario police do.

I know of at least two NYPD who were helping TPS. When the real shyte hits the fan, you need proper resources available.

You hate the idea of protesting by non-whites.

Forum List

Back